View Full Version : The Unicorns

Pinnacle
10-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Has anyone heard "Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?"
I've listened to a couple tracks and I'm kinda liking what I hear.
Bottom Line: Is it worth the $12?

pyramidsonmars
10-08-2003, 08:13 PM
HOLY SHIT!! How do you know about the unicorns? Yes buy it, if you like the frogs

Pinnacle
10-09-2003, 06:28 PM
Excuse me for not knowing this, but what do The Frogs have to do with them?

shaniqua
10-10-2003, 01:28 AM
the dude from unicorns went nuts on one of my friends last week. it's true.

Pinnacle
10-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by shaunna
the dude from unicorns went nuts on one of my friends last week. it's true.

What did he do?

shaniqua
10-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Montreal's Unicorns were the featured attraction at the party for Hive Magazine at the Vatikan last Thursday, but the band's budget-psych vibe was barely audible in most parts of the goth-metal hangout. When audience chatter started drowning out the tunes, Unicorns vocalist/keyboardist Nicholas "Neil" Diamonds decided he'd had enough and leapt offstage into the audience. "I trashed some fucking equipment, attacked a suburban ingrate, threw some fucking metal shit out there and broke our synthesizer," Diamonds admits.

The person who suffered the brunt of Diamonds's attack was just as stunned as everyone else.

"When Nick started telling the audience to 'go fuck yourselves,'" says the Unicorns fan who wishes to be known only as Konrad, "I thought it was just typical Unicorns tongue-in-cheek banter. But then he jumped offstage and attacked me with the microphone stand."

Evidently the attack hasn't soured Konrad on the Unicorns. "I'm actually going to see them next week in Montreal! I just hope they can play without their synthesizer."

Pinnacle
10-10-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by shaunna
Montreal's Unicorns were the featured attraction at the party for Hive Magazine at the Vatikan last Thursday, but the band's budget-psych vibe was barely audible in most parts of the goth-metal hangout. When audience chatter started drowning out the tunes, Unicorns vocalist/keyboardist Nicholas "Neil" Diamonds decided he'd had enough and leapt offstage into the audience. "I trashed some fucking equipment, attacked a suburban ingrate, threw some fucking metal shit out there and broke our synthesizer," Diamonds admits.

The person who suffered the brunt of Diamonds's attack was just as stunned as everyone else.

"When Nick started telling the audience to 'go fuck yourselves,'" says the Unicorns fan who wishes to be known only as Konrad, "I thought it was just typical Unicorns tongue-in-cheek banter. But then he jumped offstage and attacked me with the microphone stand."

Evidently the attack hasn't soured Konrad on the Unicorns. "I'm actually going to see them next week in Montreal! I just hope they can play without their synthesizer."

An onstage persona is one thing. This guy sounds like a complete asshole.