View Full Version : if someone uploaded the entire QOTSA songs4defppl 2 net. ftp...


Travis Meekz
10-22-2002, 03:17 AM
you would rock :)

McCollum
10-22-2002, 03:30 AM
buy the album fuckstick.

SmashingZeppelins
10-22-2002, 04:22 AM
Yeah no shit it's only $9.99 and it comes with a DVD.
Tightwad.

BTW< I think I already saw it on the FTP the other day.

Fattening Ass
10-22-2002, 04:27 AM
<font color=018f81>Seriously, you should buy it. Its definately worth it.

||
||
||
V

The Gaddrow
10-22-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81>Seriously, you should buy it. Its definately worth it.</font> goddamn right it is

Travis Meekz
10-22-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
goddamn right it is

nah, just the one song I believe. How come when I mention downloading a cd here from a band I don't know much about you people all act like lars?

MstrGhost
10-22-2002, 12:24 PM
$20 in here! (20)

King of the Horseflies
10-22-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by McCollum
buy the album fuckstick.

Travis Meekz
10-22-2002, 04:00 PM
oops, meant to quote SmashingZeppelins

I Ate My Hamster
10-22-2002, 06:54 PM
I need that address again. The old ftp thread has been killed.

SmashingZeppelins
10-22-2002, 07:11 PM
I'll tell you what. If I get some free time this week,I'll upload it just for you as I wanted to make some MP3's from it anyway.

But if I upload it and you like it you have to collect aluminum cans by the side of the road to recycle until you have the cash to go buy it.;)

Travis Meekz
10-22-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by SmashingZeppelins
I'll tell you what. If I get some free time this week,I'll upload it just for you as I wanted to make some MP3's from it anyway.

But if I upload it and you like it you have to collect aluminum cans by the side of the road to recycle until you have the cash to go buy it.;)

I'd be ever so thankfull. This gesture of kindness would be greatly appreciated.

I Ate My Hamster
10-23-2002, 03:52 AM
Still no address?

smashingjj
10-23-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
goddamn right it is yep

SmashingZeppelins
10-23-2002, 06:40 PM
I uploaded it today. Knock yourself out, bro.

Travis Meekz
10-24-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by SmashingZeppelins
I uploaded it today. Knock yourself out, bro.

thanks alot bud

Travis Meekz
10-24-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by I Ate My Hamster
Still no address?

sorry
blueshirt.servemp3.com
netphoria/netphoria
port:21

FearFactory
10-24-2002, 05:20 AM
The album should have been free anyway. It's so far from spectacular that even debbie gibson put out a better record.

Fattening Ass
10-24-2002, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory
The album should have been free anyway. It's so far from spectacular that even debbie gibson put out a better record. <font color=018f81> WHAT?

You're talking out of your ass.

This album fucking rules. Great Riffs, awesome Classic Rock attributes and Stellar Vox from Josh, Nick and Mark. Its the best ROCK album in a long time. Mixing/Engineering is great too. Everything is crisp and loud. Dave Grohl drums his best on this album as well.

Fish
10-24-2002, 06:54 AM
It's fairly average given what Nick, Josh and Dave are capable of accomplishing. Kyuss' Welcome to Sky Valley and Blues for the Red Sun, the s/t Queens of the Stone Age album and the first Foo's record are all much much better albums.

smashingjj
10-24-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Fish
It's fairly average given what Nick, Josh and Dave are capable of accomplishing. Kyuss' Welcome to Sky Valley and Blues for the Red Sun, the s/t Queens of the Stone Age album and the first Foo's record are all much much better albums. no

Fish
10-24-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by smashingjj
no

Yes. By far.

Fattening Ass
10-24-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Fish
It's fairly average given what Nick, Josh and Dave are capable of accomplishing. Kyuss' Welcome to Sky Valley and Blues for the Red Sun, the s/t Queens of the Stone Age album and the first Foo's record are all much much better albums. <font color=018f81>Thats what makes this album so good. I fucking love the S/T album, but this one goes back to that and kicks it up a notch.
i think i've already been yapping about the best part: The mixing. as for Kyuss, im still getting around to buying more.
And for the Foos, well, S/T is the most raw album (and its good!),
but I think i'd choose Colour and the shape as the best as it matured from the S/T immensely.

GlassDreams
10-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by FearFactory
The album should have been free anyway. It's so far from spectacular that even debbie gibson put out a better record.

Shut up. <font color="black", size="1">

GlassDreams
10-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81> WHAT?

You're talking out of your ass.

This album fucking rules. Great Riffs, awesome Classic Rock attributes and Stellar Vox from Josh, Nick and Mark. Its the best ROCK album in a long time. Mixing/Engineering is great too. Everything is crisp and loud. Dave Grohl drums his best on this album as well. </font>

Shut up.

Fattening Ass
10-25-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by GlassDreams


Shut up. <font color=018f81>EAT ME.

smashingjj
10-25-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Fish


Yes. By far. ok

FearFactory
10-25-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81> WHAT?

You're talking out of your ass.

This album fucking rules. Great Riffs, awesome Classic Rock attributes and Stellar Vox from Josh, Nick and Mark. Its the best ROCK album in a long time. Mixing/Engineering is great too. Everything is crisp and loud. Dave Grohl drums his best on this album as well.

It's fucking boring and repetitive. I wouldn't think this was such a bad album if it was their first, but comparing it to the previous QOTSA shit and Kyuss, this one is horrible. I expect more out of seasoned musicians than this bland $10 piece of crap.

smashingjj
10-25-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory


It's fucking boring and repetitive. I wouldn't think this was such a bad album if it was their first, but comparing it to the previous QOTSA shit and Kyuss, this one is horrible. I expect more out of seasoned musicians than this bland $10 piece of crap. I think it's everything but repetitive. When I first listened to it, I thought the second half of the cd was rather bland and many songs on the album sounded alike. It grew on me, I now think it's very diverse.

I Ate My Hamster
10-26-2002, 03:48 PM
Is the ftp always down now, or do I just have the wrong address?

blueshirt.servemp3.com ?

DeviousJ
10-26-2002, 03:56 PM
You want bluetshirt, not blueshirt

Fattening Ass
10-26-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by FearFactory


It's fucking boring and repetitive. I wouldn't think this was such a bad album if it was their first, but comparing it to the previous QOTSA shit and Kyuss, this one is horrible. I expect more out of seasoned musicians than this bland $10 piece of crap.
<font color=018f81>To each his own, i guess :rolleyes:

I Ate My Hamster
10-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
You want bluetshirt, not blueshirt

:(

DeviousJ
10-26-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by I Ate My Hamster


:(

Why the sad face? Now you have access!