View Full Version : I like CSI, I don't care what you bitches think

Smiley33
10-21-2002, 10:38 PM
and I'm wathing it right now with capuccino and lime cake :cool:

-Tragedy-
10-21-2002, 10:39 PM
I <3 CSI.. but I've missed every episode this season due to school... and tonight.. MY FUCKIN' TV WON'T WORK. My mom and her boyfriend are watching the other two :(

Junebug
10-21-2002, 10:42 PM
I thought lots of people here liked CSI. Whatever I think it's great. Too bad I only get FOX on my television. And yesterday I was watching Alias in the cafeteria and some guy came in to watch Stepmom so....whatever. But CSI rocks my world. I love all the little gadgets they use, heh

Smiley33
10-21-2002, 11:45 PM
I like CSI Las Vegas better though! But CSI Miami is cool too. Today's episode was okay. Someone actually got away with the crime! So far, at least. The next CSI Miami is supposed to be REALLY GOOD so don't miss it. Cry and scream if you have to.

The Gaddrow
10-22-2002, 09:48 AM
CSI is the best thing I have seen on TV in a long time. If they put them out on DVD, I'll buy them as I've only seen about six or seven episodes and rarely get to watch it when it is actually on.

obscured01
10-22-2002, 10:56 AM
<font color="DAB9E8">I like csi... but I do like law and order better though.
</font>

StillBecomingApart
10-22-2002, 11:20 AM
It's one of the best tv shows here!

INFECTED
10-22-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
CSI is the best thing I have seen on TV in a long time.

Smiley33
10-22-2002, 11:48 AM
YAY

CSI VIEWERS UNITE

last time I said I watched CSI, ****** said it was crappy

:( ******

YOU BASTARD

sleeper
10-22-2002, 05:46 PM
csi is great. band of brothers is blowing me away. i dont think ive been this impressed by a series ever. its incredible.

Oblivious
10-22-2002, 05:51 PM
which is the one with vincent d'onfrio in it? some crime show. i forget. but i watch it sometimes only because he's in it. oh man. drew carey is on. YAY.

bonsor
10-22-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Smiley33
YAY

CSI VIEWERS UNITE

last time I said I watched CSI, ****** said it was crappy

:( ******

YOU BASTARD Some parts of the show are pretty interesting, like the 5 or so minutes that actually talk about forensic science. The other 45 minutes is filled with badly acted, dramatic tripe. CSI, a show from the network that brought you Walker: Texas Ranger, JAG and The Nanny.

Worst. Network. Ever.

funnygeezus
10-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Oblivious
which is the one with vincent d'onfrio in it? some crime show. i forget. but i watch it sometimes only because he's in it. oh man. drew carey is on. YAY.

wrong crime-drama franchise, he's on law and order: criminal intent. which is a pretty slick show in its own right, even if it and vincent's character are a bit over-the-top (come on, not even badass super-cops are THAT sure of themselves).

and i dig csi, or rather i have dug the few episodes that i've seen.