View Full Version : "MATRIX REVOLUTIONS" trailer up. Boo-fuckin-yah!

Ugly
09-26-2003, 03:04 PM
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/revolutions_trailers.html

In the words of Quagmire: "Giggity, giggity, giggity!"

Franky this wipes the floor five ways from Sunday the trailer that was tagged on the RELOADED. This is the seriously sick shit right here.

If you were disappointed with RELOADED (alot were, I wasn't) keep the faith for REVOLUTIONS. If the trailer is any indication and from what I've heard, is the flick with all the money shots. Moreso than LOTR, the Martix sequels were litterally just hacked in half, so that lent a distinct lack of "OMPFH" to the proceedings in RELOADED. and also alot of exposition that they got out of the way in the 2nd flick.

But as I've heard, this one is going to be less chop-sockie Kung Fu action and alot more Hardcore Sci-Fi robots and shit. (the opening shots of this trailer almost made me blow my wad in public) A significant portion of the flick takes place in the "real world" as opposed to the Matrix. I heard one producer say "We haven't seen a scale of sci-fi creature action like this since ALIENS." The second someone drops an ALIENS reference, my ears perk up.

So yeah, download the trailer. Its a hell of alot better than the JERSEY GIRL one.

Nimrod's Son
09-26-2003, 03:07 PM
I kind of think of Reloaded as a different series than the first one so as not to ruin my enjoyment of the first or set my expectations too high for the third.

Fattening Ass
09-26-2003, 03:13 PM
i think i already seen a trailer for it a while ago :think:

Ugly
09-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
i think i already seen a trailer for it already a while ago :think:

Yeah man, that was the one that was at the end of RELOADED or from the ENTER THE MATRIX game. It was all camera stuff and alot of chop-sockie. Somewhat disappointing.

This one is the fucking eye candy.

Seriously, just watch it for the first 10 seconds. When Neo is standing there blindfolded -- holy crap. <B>"SPEAK!"</B>

Fattening Ass
09-26-2003, 03:18 PM
oh shit. this trailer rox!

severin
09-26-2003, 03:40 PM
there is some serious feeling of "me wants" after i saw this trailer

jczeroman
09-26-2003, 05:07 PM
that was bad ass... seriously, I loved the second one, even better than the first one and I thik this one is goin gto be super cool. I am not an emotional guy but I can really connect with these movies and the emotional reaction is there for me.

BeautifulLoser
09-26-2003, 07:04 PM
Oh my FUCK that gave me chills... it's going to be even better than I thought!!!

FUCK@!!