View Full Version : ANNUAL TOPIC!: 7 years ago today!

spfreak
09-14-2003, 10:05 PM
the smashing pumpkins @ the maple leaf gardens!
i think it was today... or was it the 18th... no wait... it was today.... i think.... bah i dunno

Axis of Action
09-14-2003, 11:44 PM
I really thought this was going to be about 2pac. Wrong board, I suppose.

Transformer
09-15-2003, 12:16 AM
HAZ TuPAc COmE bAK YET DoGG???!!!!1!?!!

shaniqua
09-15-2003, 01:21 AM
7 years ago yesterday: smashing pumpkins at corel centre in ottawa. and it was friday the 13th!

that was my first concert.

Dead
09-15-2003, 02:38 AM
I had shitty seats for Maple Leaf Gardens. Me and my bro got tix at the last minute so we weren't together. We tried to trade with a scalper and he took us over to the boss scalper who's name was something like "Big Tony" (seriously!) and Big Tony looked at our tix for a few minutes and said he would trade us but we had to pay like $40 more so we said FU Tony!

So I was the big SP fan so my bro let me take the Gold section ticket, and he took the Red. It turned out the Gold seat was at the very back wall of the stadium. His Red was right up near the front. He had a great view and I couldn't see shit.

So that's my 7 years ago story. I barely remember any of the show but when I checked out part of a video from the show some of it came back to me, like the big dog. :eek:

Age Of Empathy
09-15-2003, 10:42 AM
Christina --- I've never heard that story .... do tell, or at least a shortened version of it.

Dead
09-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Wow you totally suck.

EDIT: You are the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

pale blue eyes
09-15-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by shaunna
7 years ago yesterday: smashing pumpkins at corel centre in ottawa. and it was friday the 13th!

that was my first concert.

The Pumpkins were my first concert, too.

zerozwan
09-15-2003, 08:28 PM
i never went to the maple leaf gardens show. :(

my "friends" that i guess got me into the pumpkins (they were two years older than me and i was what... 12 at the time) bought three tickets for that show. one for the each of them, and one for the one guy's dad. i got the shaft.

so... why did i buy extra tickets to the massey hall show for THEM two years later? I DON'T KNOW!! :mad:

spfreak
09-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by zerozwan
i never went to the maple leaf gardens show. :(

my "friends" that i guess got me into the pumpkins (they were two years older than me and i was what... 12 at the time) bought three tickets for that show. one for the each of them, and one for the one guy's dad. i got the shaft.

so... why did i buy extra tickets to the massey hall show for THEM two years later? I DON'T KNOW!! :mad:

hush there ignorant one, for all of life's unanswered questions will soon be answered

Dead
09-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
YOU WISH!
I don't think of you that way. :noway: