View Full Version : Getting checked out by people that make you go :erm:

mercurial
09-11-2003, 06:29 PM
The office I work at (not for much longer) has a cafe that does cooked breakfasts. Since I get to work about half an hour before I start I usually go in and get breakfast and a cup of tea in the morning.

Every day for the last fortnight there's this "generously proportioned" young lady and her friend in there, and every day I walk past their table and she does the owl impression, eyes wide, head nearly falling off her shoulders as she oggles me walking past.

Now whilst very flattering, I find it extremely uncomfortable because:

a - I do not find her attractive ... at all - it will never be cold enough for me to go there
b - when people stare at me I autmotatically start feeling a bit shifty and self concious

and then today ...

I was making my cup of tea and they served up my breakfast (pancakes, bacon, bananas ...) and she went up to the counter, grabbed it and proceeded to start hoe-ing into it before I could even do a double take. I know she had already eaten breakfast cause she was stuffing her face with a muffin when I walked in there ... FUCK!

I had to get my money back and get back to my desk for my start time ... so now not only is she making me feel uncomfortable when I walk in there ... the bitch is eating my fucking food!

:erm
:mad:

Geek USA
09-11-2003, 06:32 PM
she ate your food?!?! what the fucking shit

mercurial
09-11-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA
she ate your food?!?! what the fucking shit

I know! Im hungry, furious, and all self concious!

coonie!
09-11-2003, 06:34 PM
Jeez, you gotta beat the crap out of her!

mirrar
09-11-2003, 06:35 PM
yesterday walking through allen gardens there was this homeless man staring at me in a very strange way, i put my head down kept walking, but i got a funny feeling and glanced over my shoulder, and there he is, with his penis pulled out and in full view masturbating and looking at me pyschotically. it was seriously, about an inch long, and white like snow, and ragged like it had been through some kind of machine.. i didn't know wether to laugh or scream... living downtown just gets more and more interesting day by day.

Geek USA
09-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by mercurial

I know! Im hungry, furious, and all self concious!

r u hot?

the
09-11-2003, 06:39 PM
STARALFUR!

DeviousJ
09-11-2003, 06:43 PM
it will never be cold enough for me to go there

That's a new one

mercurial
09-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
yesterday walking through allen gardens there was this homeless man staring at me in a very strange way, i put my head down kept walking, but i got a funny feeling and glanced over my shoulder, and there he is, with his penis pulled out and in full view masturbating and looking at me pyschotically. it was seriously, about an inch long, and white like snow, and ragged like it had been through some kind of machine.. i didn't know wether to laugh or scream... living downtown just gets more and more interesting day by day.

Dear God! Suddenly I don't feel half as bad ...

still hungry though

mercurial
Originally posted by Geek USA

r u hot?

:o

granola
i've never been checked out:cry:

mirrar
09-11-2003, 06:48 PM

Dear God! Suddenly I don't feel half as bad ...

still hungry though i also saw a man eating an entire banana cream pie himself by scooping up handfuls of it like an animal and glopping it into his mouth and all down his face.. :hurl:
still hungry? haha.

mercurial
09-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
i also saw a man eating an entire banana cream pie himself by scooping up handfuls of it like an animal and glopping it into his mouth and all down his face.. :hurl:
still hungry? haha.

:( :mad: :(

:banoonoo:

skippy
09-11-2003, 06:50 PM
How long is a fortnight?

mirrar
09-11-2003, 06:51 PM

:( :mad: :(

:banoonoo: :cool:

mercurial
09-11-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Mark LeDrew
How long is a fortnight?

2 weeks

DeviousJ
09-11-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mark LeDrew
How long is a fortnight?

The hell?

SPZero
09-11-2003, 07:11 PM
and then today ...

I was making my cup of tea and they served up my breakfast (pancakes, bacon, bananas ...) and she went up to the counter, grabbed it and proceeded to start hoe-ing into it before I could even do a double take. I know she had already eaten breakfast cause she was stuffing her face with a muffin when I walked in there ... FUCK!

I had to get my money back and get back to my desk for my start time ... so now not only is she making me feel uncomfortable when I walk in there ... the bitch is eating my fucking food!

:erm
:mad:

its her way of telling you that she wants your sweet lovin!

miss world
09-11-2003, 07:12 PM
theres this guy at school thats 6'2 and 120 lbs. with really messed up teeth. he follows me around. :erm

but he's nice.

Fattening Ass
09-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by miss world
theres this guy at school thats 6'2 and 120 lbs. with really messed up teeth. he follows me around. :erm

but he's nice. im assuming you blew him.

mirrar
09-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by miss world

but he's nice. i know someone who is that tall and weights that much. he has no fucking stomach :cry:

miss world
09-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
im assuming you blew him.

omg eww!

ps guys i held hands today omg omg omg.

Toby
09-11-2003, 07:30 PM
I have this creepy girl that is kind of stalking me I think. She shows up an hour after my shift starts and stays until an hour before I get off every day I work. I just found out today that she doesn't even go to this school anymore. She got expelled for a whole academic year for poor grades. The last time I saw her I was looking down doing my homework and I guess she was leaving and my co-worker said she eyed me the entire way out. that made me go :erm

yo soy el mejor
09-11-2003, 07:33 PM
nah. i dont get checked out by people. but one time late at night i was at the grocery store with my friends and this nasty boy came up to me and said 'hey. my friend wants to know if he can eat you out' my friends and i were all like :erm and then started laughing and ran off. ugh!