View Full Version : News or BS?

Diamond Dream
09-11-2003, 04:20 AM
from www.tiredzwan.com

The Smashing Who? A news bonanza!

Unconfirmed latest from BC is that -

*Billy, Jimmy and Melissa are working on laying down demos for a re-worked Adore.

*Zwan is still going and consists of Sweeney on Guitar and Lead Vocals, Pajo on Guitar, Eddie from Urge Overkill on Bass and Jimmy on Drums.

*Billy may not be playing in Zwan as much, as he is working on his side project, which is The Smashing Pumpkins.

*Iha is not working with Billy on TSP as he is most probably busy touring with APC.

*Zwans next release should be one of a Djali DVD or the remastered Aragon Ballroom Show

Source: BlanketSkies9 ZMB

Dead
09-11-2003, 04:37 AM
Please ignore the post below - it was posted as a joke (apparently).

Blanketskies9 writes -

jesus christ, i posted in the other thread that it was a joke, but after seeing that, i almost feel bad now. i thought the story was way to over the top for anyone to buy. it was sarcasm. i dont know- let this be a lesson to zwan for keeping their fans in the dark so long they cling to any amount of bullshit that turns up. my apologies for anyone who may have suffered minor heart attacks...

THOSE WERE COOL RUMORS MAN!!!!!!!! :(

sativagold
09-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Yes, this is way to good to be true, I've always dreamed of hearing PUG with jimmy behind it in the studio. The Arising shows rocked and with out a dought Pug is my one of the highlights, yea yea and Geek USA, lol. Da Gold:eek: :erm

sativagold
09-12-2003, 10:23 AM
That's funny I've been on this site for a while and that was my first post here, lol. I've been registered for years and just know saying hi, so hi. Da Gold

cap'n jazz
09-12-2003, 12:08 PM
Oh my god. If anyone even THOUGHT about believing that, seriously, you need a life transplant.