View Full Version : Corgan Solo tabs

shadow47
09-10-2003, 11:50 PM
BC is an amazing guitarist, but on many of his solos, there is a very certain structure/sound that likens them to one another. Like the long solo in 'The Groover' sounding at times like 'Bury Me' and other jams. I'm wondering if anyone has some input on the tabs that these are made up of, etc. Just looking for some new sounds (and I've heard 'Use vibrato, scales, etc.'--any useful info is appreciated...thanks in advance).

kevinjboconnor
09-11-2003, 01:52 AM
make noise that sounds generally pretty good and youll be all set

shadow47
09-11-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by kevinjboconnor
make noise that sounds generally pretty good and youll be all set

:rolleyes:

DeviousJ
09-11-2003, 08:00 PM
I don't really hear many similarities between Bury Me and The Groover, but guitarists tend to do certain things which act like a blueprint for their style. Billy does a lot of bends, often followed by fast scale runs (usually mixolydian and minor-pentatonic I think), but it's also down to the way he physically plays. That's all I got

Thoughtless
09-11-2003, 11:41 PM
if you want to learn solos without using your ears, check out my powertabs at www.powertabs.net as the name Markdude (download the editor at www.power-tab.net). i have bury me tabbed and i'm working on and am almost finished with the groover, plus many other tabs.

shameless self promotion :cool: