View Full Version : Congrats to Everton and scouse_dave

Shitfuck
10-19-2002, 12:49 PM
for ending arsenal's record by beating them 2-1

...and sending liverpool to top of premiership by 1 point.

Boner
10-19-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Shitfuck
for ending arsenal's record by beating them 2-1

...and sending liverpool to top of premiership by 1 point.

Especially for the latter, though there's too much football to be played to be getting to exciting about Liverpool's shot at the premiership.

Scouse_dave must be drunk and cajoling right now. By his own words he was expecting Everton to lose to Arsenal by a "cricket like score."

Unfortunately, we'll probably have to listen to his post-match banter for several days now.

Boner
10-19-2002, 02:42 PM
A Evertonian and a Sunderland fan are walking along the street outside and suddenly the Sunderland fan says "ooh, l ook at that dead bird!" The Everton fan looks skywards and says "where?"

Shitfuck
10-19-2002, 03:04 PM
lol

but you have to admit,it is a bit surprising considering 7 of our major team members were injured (mostly from internationals) and we rested owen and we managed to pull an away victory against leeds

remember wenger saying the arse would go on without being beaten?

who's unbeaten in the prem. now?

Nothing/everything
10-19-2002, 03:11 PM
FC Twente - SC Heerenveen 0-0 after 37 minutes of play.

I'm still waiting for the first victory of Heereveen, this has been a really shitty season so far....:mad:

but i guess the dutch competition isn't that interesting.

Shitfuck
10-19-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Nothing/everything
FC Twente - SC Heerenveen 0-0 after 37 minutes of play.

I'm still waiting for the first victory of Heereveen, this has been a really shitty season so far....:mad:

but i guess the dutch competition isn't that interesting.

eredivisie....there are some good teams

ajax - jari litmanen

INFECTED
10-19-2002, 07:17 PM
who scored for everton?

Nothing/everything
10-19-2002, 07:22 PM
Radzinski and 16 year old Rooney, 90th minute

scouse_dave
10-19-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by The Ace of Aces
Unfortunately, we'll probably have to listen to his post-match banter for several days now.

damn right you will

AHH, man...i'm SOOOOOO happy right now

when we went 1-0 down i was thinking "oh shit...that's it", cos traditionally everton fall to pieces when we go behind. that lil trend seems to be in the past now (hopefully)..under david moyes we're a lot more resilient. when it was 1-1 going into the last 10-15 minutes...i knew they'd be a lot of tired legs on the pitch...the perfect time for rooney to make an appearance. i was sitting there watching the live updates with a couple of mates and i said half-joking "we could do with a late winner from rooney". couldn't believe it. 90th minute. football doesn't get any better than this.
:D :D :D

i jumped up from my seat and just started going crazy...my mates said i was knocking out a "primal roar". they started laughing, but i could care less... the boys had done it. i'm proud of them...

scouse_dave
10-19-2002, 11:39 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38361000/jpg/_38361433_rooney300.jpg
once a blue, always a blue... :)

beef curtains
10-20-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by scouse_dave

i jumped up from my seat and just started going crazy...my mates said i was knocking out a "primal roar".

mmmm.....primal roar :D