View Full Version : After 4 years, I finally did it

cowbite
09-04-2003, 11:02 PM
I bought a Zero shirt. However, I will never again set foot in Hot Topic.

Transformer
09-04-2003, 11:40 PM
The proper black one or the red variety?

siamesegod
09-04-2003, 11:53 PM
well i have 3 differed zero shirts

cowbite
09-05-2003, 08:18 AM
black, shortsleeve, size small

Junebug
09-05-2003, 09:17 AM
haha good for you. It is sort of a strange feeling going in there and actually buying something. But you took one for the team, good job. Did they have the End shirt there too?

oui henri
09-05-2003, 10:18 AM
we have a store here called, "Bluenotes" that used to be called "Thrifty's" and they used to have REALLY neato pants and shirts.

Now, they've gone total trendcore and even sell band shirts for bands like Nirvana, Black Sabath and Rage.

The people that shop at these stores listen to bands like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan and think those are punk.

Electro
09-05-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by oui henri

The people that shop at these stores listen to bands like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan and think those are punk.

ah lets not get started on punk, because first of all having to say that punks shop is completely redundant, they are one of the biggest consumers, and lick the dripping non-establishment themed dick spit they were from the anus of big establishment.

Liquid-J
09-05-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Electro

ah lets not get started on punk, because first of all having to say that punks shop is completely redundant, they are one of the biggest consumers, and lick the dripping non-establishment themed dick spit they were from the anus of big establishment.

woah

Dead
09-05-2003, 01:33 PM
A short sleeve Zero shirt is not a true Zero shirt, though its slightly better than the red & black variety.

np: SATURNINE! You were waiting all this time

bonsor
09-05-2003, 02:27 PM
my zero shirt is grey, full of holes, and the letters are all melted from when i tried to iron it once.

El Savior
09-05-2003, 02:34 PM
4 years? that albums been out for almost 8 years. won't it be 8 years, like, next month?

i used to have a zero shirt but i havent seen it in a looong long time :(

the_marked
09-05-2003, 03:54 PM
I've always wanted a "true" Zero shirt. From the MCIS booklet, you can see the shirt is made out of a stretchy material, and from.....uh.......anywhere you can tell the letters are not just ironed on, they are a different, silver material sewn on. I want one real bad.....too lazy to make one though. Plus I know nothing about materials, so...

anyways......

Dead
09-05-2003, 04:03 PM
For at least one 96 show, Billy wore the longsleeve Zero shirt you buy at the shows. This can be seen on the promo version of Untitled. :rockon:

cowbite
09-05-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by El Savior
4 years? that albums been out for almost 8 years. won't it be 8 years, like, next month?

i used to have a zero shirt but i havent seen it in a looong long time :( The '4 years' was referring to how long I've been a pumpkins fan.

Ihaman
09-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Hating stores like that is just as stupid as shopping in them.

Grow up.

relaxor!
09-07-2003, 04:40 AM
My buddy Peter and I bought long sleeve black t-shirts and sewed on these silver letters that we had cut out. They looked really cool. But we felt pretty dumb when we wore them.
I should dig that out...

Axis of Action
09-07-2003, 04:50 AM
I have also braved Hot Topic for a zero shirt. In fact, I braved it entirely randomly, and found the zero shirt all by accident. I was crazily overjoyed. I bought it within the minute.

Dead
09-07-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Sehki
I have also braved Hot Topic for a zero shirt. In fact, I braved it entirely randomly, and found the zero shirt all by accident. I was crazily overjoyed. I bought it within the minute.
I rate this post a 9 out of 10 for interestingly structured sentencing.

Axis of Action
09-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Dead

I rate this post a 9 out of 10 for interestingly structured sentencing.

The reasoning behind my decision to major in English has been unearthed. :o

Geek USA
09-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by siamesegod
well i have 3 differed zero shirts

me too :erm

alisonmonster
09-07-2003, 03:18 PM
i really don't like the Zero shirt- but a few years ago i found a never worn "Spaceboy" shirt at an old poster store. $15. Yoink.

Hate Thrifty's-i saw a Black Sabbath shirt there while i passed by it. I was like , what the f****?!

tonite2nite
09-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by cowbite
However, I will never again set foot in Hot Topic.
I fucking hate hot topic all the people that shop there are like look \at me i'm so fucking depressed please help me. And thenthere are the new metal freaks. i got my zero t shirt off the internet so i don't have to set foot in that evil copperation

Cretin Soup
09-09-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by tonite2nite

I fucking hate hot topic all the people that shop there are like look \at me i'm so fucking depressed please help me. And thenthere are the new metal freaks. i got my zero t shirt off the internet so i don't have to set foot in that evil copperation

*Reader's Voice* ------------> "Chortle!"

smashingjj
09-09-2003, 10:00 AM
I need to buy a new one. My ZERO shirt was ruined. The letters are fading as well as the SP heart on the back.

mono
09-09-2003, 12:54 PM
Isn't the heart supposed to be on the sleeve?

bootleg4u?

smashingjj
09-09-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by mono
Isn't the heart supposed to be on the sleeve?

bootleg4u? absolutely not?