View Full Version : im suspended from work

bonsor
09-03-2003, 12:08 PM
my dad decided to play with the fusebox while i was sleeping last night. i was an hour and a half late for work. my manager was furious. he handed me a piece of paper to sign and sent me home shortly after i got there.

STRTG
09-03-2003, 12:09 PM
what do you do???

bonsor
09-03-2003, 12:10 PM
i'm a crew worker at mcdonald's.

sickbadthing
09-03-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ******
i'm a crew worker at mcdonald's.

Oh my god. What if you have to find a new job? Where would you look? Those jobs are in high demand you know!

STRTG
09-03-2003, 12:12 PM
first time late??? or does this happen a lot??

bonsor
09-03-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

Oh my god. What if you have to find a new job? Where would you look? Those jobs are in high demand you know! i heard it was one of the worst jobs a person could possibly have. that's why i made it my first one. it should be downhill from here.

bonsor
09-03-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by STRTG
first time late??? or does this happen a lot?? i was an hour late about 2 months ago because the power went out.

i oughta put that backup battery in my alarm clock.

sickbadthing
09-03-2003, 12:17 PM
i heard it was one of the worst jobs a person could possibly have. that's why i made it my first one. it should be downhill from here.

Exactly. You should have told 'ol bossy poo to fuck himself because you're a Taco Bell man now.

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

bonsor
09-03-2003, 12:20 PM
im thinking of going for some sedentary desk job.

sarasvati
09-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Hmmm...my sister's friend worked at a Mcdonalds here...and he has:

- showed up to work high and drunk on many occasions
- stolen money
- stolen car washes (the mcdonalds he worked at was one of those little ones in the gas station)
- closed the mcdonalds 4 hours early, so he could go on vacation earlier and completely messed up their computer system.

Yeah...and he barely even got any sort of slap on the wrist, they were just like...whatever.

bonsor
09-03-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by sarasvati
Yeah...and he barely even got any sort of slap on the wrist, they were just like...whatever. i mean, i got what i deserved, but a co worker of mine neglects to come in one day per week, sometimes more. he has not been dealt with. he is puerto rican. so is my manager. another one of my co workers wasted about 50 pounds of steak the other day. dd anything happen to him? no.

i guess im kinda pissed. my paycheck is going to be about 200 dollars less this week, but i also have three days off to find another job.

MonteLDS
09-03-2003, 02:13 PM
most of the good jobs that you can get w/o experience are typically taken by people who knew someone.

good luck on the job search. oh and did work even try to call you?

sarasvati
09-03-2003, 02:13 PM
i guess im kinda pissed. my paycheck is going to be about 200 dollars less this week, but i also have three days off to find another job.

Well, maybe this is just a sign that there will be a much better job waiting for you :)

scouse_dave
09-03-2003, 02:40 PM
doesn't a suspension imply that it'll only be temporary?

Fattening Ass
09-03-2003, 02:40 PM
send me some mcgriddles when you get back, BonZor. :)

shutterbugg
09-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Did you drop out of school?

bonsor
09-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by scouse_dave
doesn't a suspension imply that it'll only be temporary? yeah. doesn't mean i can't find another job, though.

bonsor
09-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by shutterbugg
Did you drop out of school? what bearing does that have on anything.

MagicPie
09-03-2003, 04:49 PM
I used to work in mc donalds

I've gone in late
've gone in snuck down to the stock room then cahgned clothes and fucked off home for a 3 hours came back none the wiser
I used to tell the managers to go fuck themselves
Got my name added to roster/got someone to clock in for me

I had it easy man

Boycott Graceland
09-03-2003, 04:54 PM
i was planning on coming in to this thread and making some sort of urine joke, but this thread is already funny enough.

crescentfresh
09-03-2003, 04:57 PM
It's pretty hard to get fired from McD's. no offense. That sucks.

Nimrod's Son
09-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Haven't they been racist to you from the beginning? I've seen you post about that before. I would have quit a while ago.

Ihaman
09-03-2003, 05:22 PM
wait, ****** dropped out of school to work at mc donalds?

......?

MagicPie
09-03-2003, 05:23 PM
What you need to do is keep track of all rules broken/exploitation etc,my friend nearly suceeded in unionising a mc donalds then she stopped showing up,way to go for workers right

Affectation
09-03-2003, 05:35 PM
my dad decided to play with the fusebox while i was sleeping last night. Why was he doing that?

Eulogy
09-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Ihaman
wait, ****** dropped out of school to work at mc donalds?

......?

I was under the impression that he graduated high school.

wangcomputers
09-03-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
Why was he doing that?

dude hates mcdonalds.

bonsor
09-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Affectation
Why was he doing that? he was repairing the fan on the porch. our fuse box isn't labeled, so he just went down, row by row using trial and error.

slunky_munky
09-04-2003, 01:00 AM
one of my co workers wasted about 50 pounds of steak the other day. dd anything happen to him? no.

yeah, but 50 pounds of McD Meat is only worth as much as 1/4 ounce of real world meat.

The bar/restaurant I was working at a while back was infested with cockroaches (quite uncommon in NZ) and so I never ate any food from out kitchens. I would go to McDonalds downstairs instead. I never knew the reason we couldn't get rid of our cockroaches was because McDonalds wouldn't do anything about theirs. They just spread upstairs. And so that's where they get their meat.

bonsor
09-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by slunky_munky

yeah, but 50 pounds of McD Meat is only worth as much as 1/4 ounce of real world meat.it wasn't the beef patties that they use for the burgers. they were steak patties. either way, it will still a shitload of meat, and a shitload of money.