View Full Version : is trykristin a troll?

Mason R Butler
09-01-2003, 05:23 AM
She's not annoying or controversial enough anymore. If she is, she failed.

Vulva
09-01-2003, 05:47 AM
i don't know about troll, but she's definetely a cunt

sarasvati
09-01-2003, 12:00 PM
I don't think so...didn't someone on here know her in.. "real life" ?

Ghetto_Squirrel
09-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by sarasvati
I don't think so...didn't someone on here know her in.. "real life" ?

"Real life" is just a myth anyway. It's kind of like Neverland, the Simpson's Springfield, and Heaven.

boris the blade
09-01-2003, 02:40 PM
i actually asked this a long time ago, only more subtly, and i was never answered. it seems as though you haven't really been conclusively answered either, adam m, and so my heart goes out to you, but know this: my question wasn't even pondered over like yours has been, you attention-seeking and subsequently attention-getting fuckass.

i do still wonder, though, and my wonderings invariably seem to lead to "NO." primarily, this is due to 2 of her avatars, which were both pictures of the same girl, at the least, and which were both pictures of her, at the most. the latter seems likely, if only because i see it as rather difficult to get your good-looking friend to pose for a moment while you take a picture of them for your icon on some message board, never mind getting them to flick off the camera.

that bitch kristin
09-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by boris the blade
i actually asked this a long time ago, only more subtly, and i was never answered. it seems as though you haven't really been conclusively answered either, adam m, and so my heart goes out to you, but know this: my question wasn't even pondered over like yours has been, you attention-seeking and subsequently attention-getting fuckass.

i do still wonder, though, and my wonderings invariably seem to lead to "NO." primarily, this is due to 2 of her avatars, which were both pictures of the same girl, at the least, and which were both pictures of her, at the most. the latter seems likely, if only because i see it as rather difficult to get your good-looking friend to pose for a moment while you take a picture of them for your icon on some message board, never mind getting them to flick off the camera.

ok well i've been on this message board intermittently for about 3 months. meredith went to college with me and we hung out because i was friends with her roommate and then we became really good friends too. she asked me to come join which was a mistake and i didn't take any of her advice to heart. i should've ignored some people and instead i called them out, hence leading to your speculation that i'm a troll. i'd like to thank boris for proving a point that yeah those are my pictures in my avatar and saying i'm good looking :D i have pictures with me and meredith, which were put up when i was first introduced here.
then i found out i knew beautiful loser and went to highschool with her. we were in band! and played the saxophones! and it turs out i'm the loser!
hah
i thought i posted enough pictures of me so that people were getting sick of it, and thought that whole "troll" or "alias" notion was disspelled. oh well.
hate me because i can't spell and i don't use punctuation, but if you need any poetry hit me up. i also like to be "ghetto" so

holla

sppunk
09-01-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by trykristin

ok well i've been on this message board intermittently for about 3 months. meredith went to college with me and we hung out because i was friends with her roommate and then we became really good friends too. she asked me to come join which was a mistake and i didn't take any of her advice to heart. i should've ignored some people and instead i called them out, hence leading to your speculation that i'm a troll. i'd like to thank boris for proving a point that yeah those are my pictures in my avatar and saying i'm good looking :D i have pictures with me and meredith, which were put up when i was first introduced here.
then i found out i knew beautiful loser and went to highschool with her. we were in band! and played the saxophones! and it turs out i'm the loser!
hah
i thought i posted enough pictures of me so that people were getting sick of it, and thought that whole "troll" or "alias" notion was disspelled. oh well.
hate me because i can't spell and i don't use punctuation, but if you need any poetry hit me up. i also like to be "ghetto" so

holla

Sounds like a troll to me.

that bitch kristin
09-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by sppunk

Sounds like a troll to me. :eyesp:

sarasvati
09-01-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ghetto_Squirrel

"Real life" is just a myth anyway. It's kind of like Neverland, the Simpson's Springfield, and Heaven.

:D

BeautifulLoser
09-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I know her in real life. She's a real person.

Nimrod's Son
09-01-2003, 05:26 PM
She may not be a troll, but she sure is a dumbass.

mewl
09-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
She may not be a troll, but she sure is a dumbass.

Do you ever say anything nice? Or positive? Or...constructive?

Nimrod's Son
09-01-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by mewl

Do you ever say anything nice? Or positive? Or...constructive? Sure, all the time. Just not to the likes of either of you, unibrow.

that bitch kristin
09-01-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Sure, all the time. Just not to the likes of either of you, unibrow.

dear beefcake,

i'd rather be a dumbass than an ugly, ignorant, fat, chauvinist pig anyday. can't you go choke some chicken you tried to gobble up to fast? i mean if i had to wake up next to you every morning i'd gouge my eyes out and try to find a pool of liquid nitrogen to jump into.

if you're so smart and full of yourself why do you find it so damed irresistable to put others down? you're basically trying to prove yourself and get others to join your little bully troop so you can think highly of yourself. it's pathetic.

Mooney
09-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by mewl

Do you ever say anything nice? Or positive? Or...constructive?

yes, he said that he feels that i have the potential to get off the 'netphoria loser list', and i am going to strive to prove him right!