View Full Version : ISO: Jason Guzman (silverphuck)

Halteh
10-18-2002, 06:20 PM
I really, really hate to do this.
if you read this man, please email me. The only email account I know of is the one you adverstise on your website, I emailed you there with no luck.
I just sorta need that vid I sent you back, it's not mine and the owner is getting a little worried. My MD would be a nice surprise too. Please email me. Halteh3ATRogers.com

Rens
10-19-2002, 06:09 AM
Ever heard of a

<font size=100>PRIVATE MESSAGE ?!?!?!</font>

Brandont_h
10-19-2002, 10:16 AM
Rens, did it ever occur to you that if Jason isn't reading his email, maybe he's unable to get online? Thus, maybe someone who reads this forum might know that, and be able to let Fares know. You're such a fucking wiseass. . .

-Brandon

Rens
10-19-2002, 10:37 AM
Brandon, did it ever occur to you that getting an email stating that you've got a private message, isn't the only way of getting to know that. You can also see it at the Netphoria main forum listing. To each and every topic stating: "ISO: someone" people reply that the topicstarter should just PM the guy and not post an entire new topic about it. Why should Fares be an exception? You're such a fucking asskisser. . .

-Rens

Suicide Machine
10-19-2002, 11:09 AM
He's been reading the forums but not his hotmail account, afaik, and he hasn't been on aim.

Halteh
10-19-2002, 11:13 AM
Rens, you fucking little shit licker. I didn't post this with the intention of Jason reading the thread. Infact I doubt he even visits netphoria anymore. I was hoping someone such as Mike Valencia, Jason Roth or maybe Mike ***** would see the thread and possibly shed some light on the situation.

Get a fuckin' life, man.

sarasvati
10-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Rens
You're such a fucking asskisser. . .

How do people suddenly become asskissers when they disagree with a whiny little brat like yourself? Grow up. :rolleyes:

Rens
10-19-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by sarasvati

How do people suddenly become asskissers when they disagree with a whiny little brat like yourself? Grow up. :rolleyes:

Defending your boyfriend again!

Heh sorry guys didn't know you were so easily pissed off..

Halteh
10-19-2002, 11:31 AM

It's as simple as this, you called Brandon an asskisser, but under what grounds? He's already a good friend of mine. How is he kissing anyones ass by throwing in his opinion?

sarasvati
10-19-2002, 11:34 AM

Pissed off? Nah. I'm just stating the blatently obvious. I don't think it would matter whether or not that was Brandon who posted, because I'd still end up dissing you in the end.

Dead
10-19-2002, 11:42 AM
* R3ns has joined #smashing_pumpkins
* Deaddy sets mode: +b *!*@a213-84-11-49.adsl.xs4all.nl
* R3ns was kicked by Deaddy (Deaddy)

Apart
10-19-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Halteh

It's as simple as this, you called Brandon an asskisser, but under what grounds? He's already a good friend of mine. How is he kissing anyones ass by throwing in his opinion?

well, guzman is an obvious exception. but you seem to be friends with all the ego-driven idiots. surprise surprise.
btw, i sure hope nobody else has asked you for a trade twice in thier lifetime, you sure didnt take it very well at all the last time it occured..poor guy ;)

Halteh
10-19-2002, 11:56 AM
Apart
10-19-2002 05:45 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

i don't think i want to click.
now that makes you blocked in my email account and netphoria, as far as i'm concerned you don't even exist.

EDIT:...oh and for any of you wondering, you can easily block this "Apart" character by simply clicking the blue button "user CP" in the top right with the other control panel options and then clicking edit ignore list; simply enter the names you want blocked :)

Apart
10-19-2002, 11:57 AM
wow. how super l337. good one, dumbfuck.

Rens
10-19-2002, 12:07 PM
* Now talking in #smashing_pumpkins
* Topic is 'We love the cack'
* Set by Deaddy on Fri Oct 18 23:12:30

Zero23
10-19-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Halteh
Rens, you fucking little shit licker. I didn't post this with the intention of Jason reading the thread. Infact I doubt he even visits netphoria anymore. I was hoping someone such as Mike Valencia, Jason Roth or maybe Mike ***** would see the thread and possibly shed some light on the situation.

Get a fuckin' life, man.

Hey Fares,

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you man. I've been trying to get in touch with Jason. He's been very sporatic (if at all) in email over the past few months and I really need some stuff back from him as well. Don't know what's up. Hopefully, he'll get back to one of us.

I think the video tape you are referring to is the one I was supposed to transfer for you. I never got it. Was looking forward to it as well.

Again, not sure what's up. IF you hear from him. Please have him contact me.

I really didn't want to post on the board either, but I think I've reached the end of line on this. I want my DSM's!!!

I know he's had a lot of things to deal with this past summer. However, it sounds like we both have been pretty patient.

-Mike

Nothing/everything
10-19-2002, 01:32 PM
Hey Rens,

i can't seem to find a topic on this board where you don't get in a fight ;)

Halteh
10-20-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Zero23

Hey Fares,

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you man. I've been trying to get in touch with Jason. He's been very sporatic (if at all) in email over the past few months and I really need some stuff back from him as well. Don't know what's up. Hopefully, he'll get back to one of us.

I think the video tape you are referring to is the one I was supposed to transfer for you. I never got it. Was looking forward to it as well.

Again, not sure what's up. IF you hear from him. Please have him contact me.

I really didn't want to post on the board either, but I think I've reached the end of line on this. I want my DSM's!!!

I know he's had a lot of things to deal with this past summer. However, it sounds like we both have been pretty patient.

-Mike

Mike, thanks for the response. That's all I really wanted to know, I was just wondering if he got around to sending you that video.

If I do hear from him I'll give you a shout.

Apart
10-20-2002, 12:38 PM
EDIT:...oh and for any of you wondering, you can easily block this dumbfuck ego-driven "Halteh" character by simply clicking the blue button "user CP" in the top right with the other control panel options and then clicking edit ignore list; simply enter the names you want blocked

Mr MacPhisto
10-20-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Apart
EDIT:...oh and for any of you wondering, you can easily block this dumbfuck ego-driven "Halteh" character by simply clicking the blue button "user CP" in the top right with the other control panel options and then clicking edit ignore list; simply enter the names you want blocked

are you always this dumb?

distance
10-20-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Mr MacPhisto

is this a rhetorical question?

Apart
10-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mr MacPhisto

you "big dick" traders gotta stick together. keep up the good work.