View Full Version : how many smashing pumpkins stuff do you own?

akaneironokaze
08-19-2003, 12:33 PM
how many smashing pumpkins stuff do you own?

Adore,
Machina/the machines of God,
Bullet With Butterfly Wings (single),
Zero (single),
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness,
Siamese Dream
Pisces Iscariot
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits (DVD video)
Zero (t-shirt)
17 Seconds (bootleg)

twilightfadez
08-19-2003, 12:34 PM
all that to the Nth power

alisonmonster
08-19-2003, 01:13 PM
Uh- tonnes of vinyl too many to name here but got some of the bigger stuff- PI plus 7" Honeyspider , Peach Rocket , Siamese Singles , every I AM ONE ever released including the limited potential----- i don't own much other stuff , all the albums , a few posters , a tshirt and a patch on my bag. nothing interesting.

Ugly
08-19-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by akaneironokaze

Adore,
Machina/the machines of God,
Bullet With Butterfly Wings (single),
Zero (single),
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness,
Siamese Dream
Pisces Iscariot
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits (DVD video)
Zero (t-shirt)
17 Seconds (bootleg)

Where’s Gish and The Areoplane Flies High? I think there’s some sort of rule when you sign up on Netphoria that you have to at least own all the albums and the b-side collections to be allowed to post.

Seriously, though, go out and get Gish and TAFH. Very worth the cash.

twilightfadez
08-19-2003, 01:31 PM
defenitely Gish
what a motherfucking masterpiece
:love:

jczeroman
08-19-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
all that to the Nth power

James is Cool
08-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Gish
Lull
Peel Sessions
Cherub Rock (CD single)
Siamese Dream
Today (CD single)
Pisces Iscariot
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
The Aeroplane Flies High
Adore
Machina/The Machines of God
Greatest Hits + Judas O
Redrum (bootleg)
Star Profile interview
The Interview Sessions
Vieuphoria
Greatest Hits Video Collection
Tonight, Tonight poster
Siamese Dream poster
Madison Square Garden 1996 poster
Vegas T-shirt
Adore T-shirt

I think that's about all.

STRTG
08-19-2003, 02:22 PM
I have over 40 CD's right now, soon to be more, I'm at work so I can't give you the list. Many tapes, mix and bootleg too. Posters coming out my wazzoo and a giant Billy Corgan painting that my cousin made for me.

D.
08-19-2003, 02:28 PM
eh.

a few magazines
all the official cd's and basic singles,
some VHS mix videos
the 2 DVDs and a few VCDs
Adore and Gish vinyl
a ton of bootlegs (bootlist link in sig, but i'm not trading right now)
greatest hits promo flat
vegas lights shirt
2 adore-era shirts
the zero shirt
raider heart shirt

that might be it, actually

OrcsBR
08-19-2003, 03:12 PM
TSP and Related

OFFICIAL CDS

- Gish
- I am One Single
- Lull EP
- Siamese Dream
- Cherub Rock Single
- Today Single
- Disarm Single (smile)
- Disarm Single (heart)
- Pisces Iscariot
- Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness
- The Aeroplane Flies High Boxset- Let it Come Down (James Iha Solo)
- Be Strong Now Promo (James Iha Solo)
- Adore
- Ava Adore Single
- Perfect Single
- Machina: The Machines of God
- Still Becoming Apart Promo
- Stand Inside Your Love Single
- Machina II: Friends and Enemies of Modern Music
- Untitled Single
- Untitled Promo
- Mary Star of The Sea + Bonus "For Your Love" DVD (Zwan)
- Honestly Single AUS-3trk (Zwan)
- Lyric Single 3trk (Zwan)
- Lyric "pink" Promo (Zwan)

OFFICIAL VINYLS

- all of them. mcis numbered

OFFICIAL VIDEO

-both the DVDs and also vieuphoria VHS

"and I like my collection and i'll never get rid of it because im a tr00 fan" .

Red Whine Gayge
08-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by OrcsBR

"and I like my collection and i'll never get rid of it because im a tr00 fan" .
way to brag that you have the MCIS numbered vinyl. i thought when you said you had all the vinyls, i thought you meant "all the vinyls except mellon collie numbered. i better mention that i have mellon collie numbered."

Endless Whining
08-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Oh please come on! For any true collector the collection is way beyond listing. This would take so much time to compile alone. Apart from all the live recordings. It's all in the head, provided I can remember things correctly. But finding myself at a huge record fair twice a year, I am kinda amazed myself... to know exactly which cat-# I own and which I do not. So, the true collectors, heavily into it, KNOW what they own... without a listing here. Just take a look at Shawn's massive collection which may have been slightly decreased since he has sold some stuff over the last years, and you'll see the sheer volume of a decent collection. But then again, a collection is a collection is a collection, no matter how huge or 'small'. It's all in the heart!

Red Whine Gayge
08-19-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Endless Whining
Oh please come on! For any true collector the collection is way beyond listing. This would take so much time to compile alone. Apart from all the live recordings. It's all in the head, provided I can remember things correctly. But finding myself at a huge record fair twice a year, I am kinda amazed myself... to know exactly which cat-# I own and which I do not. So, the true collectors, heavily into it, KNOW what they own... without a listing here. Just take a look at Shawn's massive collection which may have been slightly decreased since he has sold some stuff over the last years, and you'll see the sheer volume of a decent collection. But then again, a collection is a collection is a collection, no matter how huge or 'small'. It's all in the heart! if you know the catalogue number of your vinyls, you're not only a true collector, you're a person with no life.

Enzed
08-19-2003, 03:57 PM
Smashing Pumpkins Gish CD
Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream Vinyl, 12" Double Maroon
Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream CD
Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream Cassette
Smashing Pumpkins Pisces Escariot CD
Smashing Pumpkins Pisces Escariot Vinyl, 12" Yellow
Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness CD
Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness Vinyl, Triple
Smashing Pumpkins Adore CD
Smashing Pumpkins Adore Vinyl, Double
Smashing Pumpkins Adore Cassette
Smashing Pumpkins MACHINA/The Machines of God Vinyl, Double
Smashing Pumpkins MACHINA/The Machines of God CD
Smashing Pumpkins MACHINA/The Machines of God CD
Smashing Pumpkins The Smashing Pumpkins CD
Smashing Pumpkins The Smashing Pumpkins 1991-1998 CD
Smashing Pumpkins The Smashing Pumpkins 1991-1998 CD
Smashing Pumpkins Still Becoming Apart CD
Smashing Pumpkins Earphoria CD
Smashing Pumpkins Live Divine CD
Smashing Pumpkins Smashing Pumpkins Live CD
Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits CD
Smashing Pumpkins Tristessa/La Dolly Vita Vinyl, 7" Pink
Smashing Pumpkins Siva/Window Paine Cassette Single
Smashing Pumpkins Lull (Rhinoceros/Blue/Slunk/Bye June) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Peel Sessions (Siva/Girl Named Sandoz/Smiley) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins I Am One/Plume/Starla CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Peel Sessions (Siva/Girl Named Sandoz/Smiley) Vinyl, 12"
Smashing Pumpkins I Am One/Terrapin/Bullet Train To Osaka Vinyl, 10"
Smashing Pumpkins I Am One/Plume/Starla Vinyl, 12"
Smashing Pumpkins Drown(Edit)/Drown CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Cherub Rock/Pissant/French Movie Theme CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Cherub Rock/Pissant/French Movie Theme Vinyl, 12"
Smashing Pumpkins Today/Hello Kitty Kat/Obscured CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Disarm/Soothe(demo)/Blew Away CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Disarm CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Disarm/Soothe(demo)/Blew Away CD Single #1
Smashing Pumpkins Disarm/Landslide/Dancing In The Moonlight CD Single #2
Smashing Pumpkins Disarm/Siamese Dream Vinyl, 7" Purple
Smashing Pumpkins Disarm/Soothe(demo)/Blew Away Vinyl, 12"
Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Singles (Cherub Rock/Purr Snikety/Today/Apathy's Last Kiss/Disarm/Siamese Dream/Rocket/Never Let Me Down Vinyl, 7" X 4 Box Set
Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings/…Said Sadly CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins 1979 CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins 1979/Ugly/Believe/Cherry CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins 1979/Ugly/The Boy/Cherry/Believe/Set The Ray To Jerry CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins 1979 Mixes(Vocal Mix/Instrumental Mix/Moby Mix/Cement Mix) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins 1979 Mix(Vocal Mix) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Tonight,Tonight/Meladori Magpie/Rotten Apples/Jupiter's lament/Medellia Of The Gray Skies/Blank/Tonight Reprise CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Zero/God/Mouths Of Babes/Tribute To Johnny/Marquis In Spades/Pennies/Pastichio Medley CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Thirty-Three/The Bells/My Blue Heaven CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Thirty-Three/The Last Song/The Aeroplane Flies High(Turns Left, Looks Right)/Transformer/The Bells/My Blue Heaven CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Thirty-Three/The Last Song/The Aeroplane Flies High(Looks Left, Turns Right)/Transformer/The Bells/My Blue Heaven CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Muzzle CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The Aeroplane Flies High Sampler( The Last Song/The Aeroplane Flies High(turns left, looks right)/Transformer/Destination Unknown) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The Aeroplane Flies High Sampler( The Last Song/The Aeroplane Flies High(turns left, looks right)/Transformer/Destination Unknown) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The Aeroplane Flies High Sampler( The Last Song/The Aeroplane Flies High (Turns Left Looks Right)/Medellia of the Grey Skies/...said Sadly/Mouths Of Babes/Transformer/Ugly/Cherry/Destination Unknown/Dreaming (Edit)/Believe/Pennies) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The End Is The Beginning Is The End/The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning/The Ethers Tragic/The Guns Of Love Disastrous CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The End Is The Beginning Is The End/The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning/The Ethers Tragic/The Guns Of Love Disastrous CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The End Is The Beginning Is The End - Fluke Remixes (Stuck In The Middle With Fluke Vox Mix/Stuck In The Middle With Fluke Alternative Mix/Stuck In The Middle With Fluke Instrumental Mix/Album Version) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The End Is The Beginning Is The End - The Remixes (Stuck In The Middle With Fluke Vox Mix/Stuck In The Middle With Fluke Alternative Mix/Rabbit In The Moon's Melancholy And The Infinite Madness Mix/Hallucination's Gotham Ghetto Beats/Rabbit In The Moon's Infinite Radio Edit) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Ava Adore/Czarina/Once In A While CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Ava Adore/Call Out Research Hook 1/Call Out Research Hook 2 CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Perfect/Summer/Perfect (Nellee Hooper Mix) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Perfect (Album Version/Nellee Hooper Mix/Nellee Hooper Instrumental/Perfecto Mix/Electro Breakbeat Mix/Perfecto Dub) CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Crestfallen/Call Out Hook CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins To Sheila/Call Out Hook CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins The Everlasting Gaze CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Stand Inside Your Love/Speed Kills CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Stand Inside Your Love/Call Out Hook/The Everlasting Gaze CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Stand Inside Your Love CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins I Of The Mourning/Call Out Hook CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Try,Try,Try/Here's To The Atom Bomb CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Untitled/Age Of Innocence/Try,Try,Try CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Untitled CD Single
Smashing Pumpkins Tonight,Tonight CD Singlr
Smashing Pumpkins Book/Interview Disc CD/Book
Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits - Rotten Apples Double CD
Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits - Rotten Apples Double CD
Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness Double Tape
Smashing Pumpkins 1991-2000 - Greatest Hits Video Collection DVD
Smashing Pumpkins Heavy Metal Machine Tape
Smashing Pumpkins Vieuphoria Video
Smashing Pumpkins Perfect (Perfecto Mix/Electro Breakbeat Mix/Nellee Hooper Mix/Nellee Hooper Instrumental) Vinyl, 12"
Smashing Pumpkins Ava Adore/Czarina Vinyl, 7"
Smashing Pumpkins Ava Adore/Czarina Vinyl, 7"

The Marked Studio Demos Double CD No Cat CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins Billy's Gravity Demos Double CD No Cat Triple Tree CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Friends And Enemies Of Modern Music CD No Cat Triple Tree CD-R STU>ANA>DAT>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Sacred and Profane Tour Sampler CD No Cat Triple Tree CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Mashed Potatoes (Simon Coyle Tape) CD No Cat CD-R 80 STU>ANA>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Mashed Potatoes 5xCD No Cat CD-R HUB copy
Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie Demos II CD No Cat CD-R STU/CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 666 CD No Cat CD-R STU>VID>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Smashing Pumpkins 'Other' Collection CD No Cat CD-R STU>Vin>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Smashing Pumpkins Vinyl Collection CD No Cat CD-R STU>Vin>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Machina Acoustic Demos CD No Cat CD-R STU>ANA>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Previeu CD No Cat CD-R STU>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Billy's Home Demos CD No Cat CD-R STU>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Billy's Home Demos - Reel Time tree + bonus CD No Cat CD-R STUCDR upgrade, RTS Tree
Smashing Pumpkins Adore Demos CD No Cat CD-R STU>DAT>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins Machina II/Friends And Enemies Of Modern Music Double CD No Cat CD-R STU>VIN>CDR, SPIFC Rip
Smashing Pumpkins Reel Time Sessions - Acoustic and Electric Double CD No Cat CD-R STU>DDC-1>CDR, RTS Tree
Live
Smashing Pumpkins 1988/10/05 First Metro Show - Chicago, Il CD No Cat CD-R AUD>ANA-1>CD>CDR, CR05
Smashing Pumpkins 1988/11/23 - Metro, Chicago, IL CD No Cat CD-R AUD>NAK>D5>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1989/03/16 - WZRD-FM Studios; Chicago, IL, US CD No Cat CD-R Pre-FM>R2R>CDR [R2R>ANA-3]
Smashing Pumpkins 1989/10/31 - Metro, Chicago, IL CD No Cat CD-R VID>CDR>SHN>CDR, Jereon's helloween SHN
Smashing Pumpkins 1990/06/16 -Club de Wash Madison, WI, US CD No Cat CD-R FM>ANA-1>DAT>CDR [SHN]
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/02/12 CBGB's, New York (Party All Night) CD No Cat CD-R AUD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/06/22 - Reckless Records; Chicago, IL, US / Nothing Ever Changes CD No Cat CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/07/19 - Club Babyhead CD No Cat CD-R AUD>ANA>CDR [D3]
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/07/21 - Moon, New Haven, CT, US CD No Cat CD-R AUD>ANA>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/08/17 - I-Beam; San Francisco, CA, US CD No Cat CD-R AUD>ANA>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/08/20 - Backstage Tavern, Seattle, WA CD No Cat CD-R CD>CDR ("Virgins")
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/09/xx - Hotel Room, London, UK CD No Cat CD-R FM/ANA>DAT1>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1991/12/17 - Whisky-A-Go-Go, Los Angeles, Ca (Daydream Kisses) CD No Cat CD-R AUD>CDR, Diginoise at beginning
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/01/17 - BXL, Brussels, BE CD No Cat CD-R AUD/ANA-L>DAT-M>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/01/19 - Paard; Den Haag, NL -(From The Mixing Desk) CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR, some Diginoise
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/02/05 - Elysee Montmarte; Paris, FR CD No Cat CD-R PreFM>CS>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/09/03 - Batschkapp; Frankfurt, DE Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/07/23 - Metro; Chicago, IL, US CD No Cat CD-R VID>
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/07/24 - Metro; Chicago, IL, US Double CD No Cat CD-R VID>
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/09/02 - Loft; Berlin, DE Double CD No Cat CD-R SS mic>D3
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/09/06 - Metropolis Festival, Rotterdam CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [SS micD3]
Smashing Pumpkins 1992/1993 Various (Mayonaise Dream) CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1993/06/29 - Studio 10S; Paris, FR and 1993/09/15 - Manchester Academy; Manchester, UK CD No Cat CD-R FM>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1993/08/14 - 3 Feet High - Metro; Chicago, IL, US CD No Cat CD-R FM>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1993/08/14 - Metro; Chicago, IL, US Double CD No Cat CD-R FM>CDR [D7]
Smashing Pumpkins 1993/09/15 - Manchester Academy; Manchester, UK CD No Cat CD-R Pre-FM CD>SHN>CDR, Jeroen's BBC Transcription disc SHN
Smashing Pumpkins 1993/10/26 - Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA CD No Cat CD-R Pre FM Promos>CDR-1>SHN>CDR-2, Jereon/CollectsPumpkins SHN
Smashing Pumpkins 1993/10/26 - Del Mar Fairground, Del Mar, CA and 1993/12/12 - Universal Ampitheatre, LA CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR (Smashing the Puppets)
Smashing Pumpkins 1994/02/02 - Selena's, Sydney CD No Cat CD-R AUD>ANA-1>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1994/04/18 - R.A.C.C; Albany, NY, US CD No Cat CD-R Vid>SHN>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1994/04/27 - Fillmore Auditorium; San Francisco, CA, US CD No Cat CD-R AUD DAT - 72m Nak7000 > DTR-80P
Starchildren 1994/06/18 - Double Door, Chicago, Il, US CD No Cat CD-R Realistic tie-clip > (walkman)
Smashing Pumpkins 1995/02/21 - Double Door Chicago, IL, US CD No Cat CD-R AUD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1995/08/25 - Reading Festival; Berkshire, UK CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR (Wrapped Up In The Pleasures of The World)
Smashing Pumpkins 1995/10/23 - Chicago, Il, US (Blackout) CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1995/12/12 plus various dates (Disconnect) CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1996/01/30 - Soma, San Diego, CA Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD/DAT>CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins 1996/01/30 - Soma, San Diego, CA (Acoustic Melon Songs) CD No Cat CD-R AUD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1996/03/13 - Triple J Studios; Sydney, AU CD No Cat CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins 1996/04/07 - Secrets of your Dreams - Philipshalle; Duesseldorf, DE CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1996/04/12 - Spektrum Oslo, NO (Beautiful As The Sun) CD No Cat CD-R AUD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1996/04/24 - Palatrussardi; Milan, IT (and 1996/05/15 - Brixton Academy; London, UK CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1997/01/08 - Vancouver '97 Double CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1997/02/04 - Pensacola Civic Center; Pensacola, FL Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [CSB>D8]
Smashing Pumpkins 1997/05/07 - Belgacom '97; Torhout, BE Double CD No Cat CR-R [Sennheiser mic>D7]
Smashing Pumpkins 1997/10/19 - Shoreline Amphitheater Mountain View, CA, US CD No Cat CD-R [CCM4>Aerco>Schoeps>SMB1>D100]
Smashing Pumpkins 1997/11/01 - Texas Motor Speedway; Fort Worth, TX, US CD No Cat CD-R [CSBmod>D8]
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/01/15 - Viper Room; Los Angeles, CA, US CD No Cat CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/05/19 - Portugal (Radio Love Transmission) Double CD No Cat CD-R FM>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/05/28 - Botanique Gardens, Brussels, BE (Fallin' Out Of Sleep) CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR, SHN
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/06/19 - International Shipping Harbor at Circular Quay; Sydney, AU CD No Cat CD-R SBD/CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/06/20 - Melbourne Park; Melbourne, AU Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>ANA>CDR [built in micTCS-580V]
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/07/19 - Chum City Building; Toronto, CA (Intimate and Interactive) CD No Cat CD-R FM>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/08/04 - Fox Theatre; Atlanta, GA, US Double CD No Cat CD-R FM>MD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/10/31 - Dodger Stadium CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [CSC>M1)
Smashing Pumpkins 1998/12/12 - Shrine Auditorium; Los Angeles, CA, US CD No Cat CD-R PreFM>Westwood One Promo>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 1999/04/10 - St. Andrew's Hall; Detroit, MI, US Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [CSBmod>M1]
Smashing Pumpkins 1999/04/17 - Metropol; Pittsburgh, PA, US Double CD No Cat CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins 1999/04/21 - Celebrity Theatre, Phoenix, Az Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [CSHEB>M1]
Smashing Pumpkins 1999/10/30 - Bridge School Benefit CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR (Age Of Innocence)
Smashing Pumpkins 1999/10/31 - Bridge School Benefit CD No Cat CD-R SBD>CDR (Age Of Innocence)
Smashing Pumpkins 1999/12/20 - Metro; Chicago, IL, US Double CD No Cat CD-R CSBmod>MS722>CDR (BWBW cut, missing Ava Adore)
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/01/24 - Vredenberg CD No Cat CD-R AUD/SBD>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/02/19 - Cat's Cradle Carrboro, NC, US Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>MD>CDR [CSBmodMZ-R55]
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/04/16 - Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, IL Double CD No Cat CD-R FM>DAT>CDR [D7]
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/05/01 - Electric Factory; Philadelphia, PA, US (Y100 radio broadcast) Double CD No Cat CD-R FM>DAT>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/05/20 - Open Air Theatre, San Diego, CA, US Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [CSBmod>D7>SHN>CDR]
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/07/02 - Kokusai Forum; Tokyo, JP Double CD No Cat CD-R
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/08/11 - Molson Park, Barrie, CA CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [SS DSM-6S>PA-6LC3>M1]
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/08/24 - Hammerstein Ballroom New York City, NY, US (Storytellers) Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [SPPBM1], Agnew recording/StArSeEd edited version.
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/09/18 - Sporthalle, Hamburg, Germany Double CD No Cat CD-R Sony SBM-1>OKM-II>M1>CDR
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/09/21- Ballsporthalle, Frankfurt, DE Double CD No Cat CD-R SBD>DAT>M1
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/11/04 - Wembley Stadium Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [CSBmod>M1]
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/11/29 - 2nd to last show - United Center Triple CD No Cat CD-R AUD>DAT>CDR [DSM-6S>DA6LC3B(170)>M1>DAT-M)
Smashing Pumpkins 2000/12/02 - Metro, Chicago, IL (First 2 sets) Double CD No Cat CD-R AUD>MD>SHN>CD-R

plus t-shirts, posters, bla bla bla

Dead
08-19-2003, 05:12 PM
You suck for listing bootlegs.

ava transformer
08-19-2003, 06:58 PM
all major releases
a lot of bootlegs
over 30 SP tshirts
2 hats
2 SP air freshners
2 scrapboooks
20-50 posters
calenders

a lot of other crapola...

Nuclear Jesus
08-19-2003, 06:59 PM
-Gish
-Siamese Dream
-Pisces Iscariot
-Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
-The Aeroplane Flies High
-Adore
-Machina/The Machines of God
-Machina II/The Friends & Enemies of Modern Music (even though it doesn't count because I don't technically own it...)
-Greatest Hits + Judas O
-Greatest Hits DVD
-Tonight, Tonight poster
-Several burned CDs of assorted live/unreleased/whatever stuff I've downloaded
-Vieuphoria and Lull will soon arrive from online purchases.

Such is my modest collection. Yours may be bigger, but mine would still win in a fight because it's smart and agile, and it drinks lots of protein shakes.

Enzed
08-19-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Dead
You suck for listing bootlegs.

Maybe I do, but I have a small penis.

And my boot list makes it all look bigger. And impresses the girls.:cool:

mirrar
08-19-2003, 07:32 PM
too much.

machinaddict
08-19-2003, 07:39 PM
OFFICIAL CDS

:think:

tristessa
08-19-2003, 10:05 PM
i have fuckloads from cds to videos to dvs's to live recordings to bootlegs to videos to live mp3's to interviews to tv documentary type things blah blah blah but aside from everything audio and video i have an mcis tour t shirt with a skull on the back and an sp heart patch on my school bag.

Dead
08-19-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Enzed
And impresses the girls.:cool:
Hard to believe.

Enzed
08-19-2003, 10:47 PM

Hard to believe.

Yeah, I made that part up.

Actually, girls think it's sad.

pale blue eyes
08-20-2003, 08:00 AM
A shitload - vinyl, singles, albums, magazines, posters, etc. Way to much for me to rattle off here.

Dead
08-20-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Enzed
Yeah, I made that part up.

Actually, girls think it's sad.
That's more like it!

Transformer
08-21-2003, 12:41 AM

what kind of dumbshit english is that?

Dead
08-21-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Transformer

what kind of dumbshit english is that?
Your mom's kind. :eek:

Porcelina Ruby
08-21-2003, 10:25 AM
5 major realeases + gish hut rerelease + TAFH + PI
earphoria , greatest hits (judas o version)
2 dvd's
1 zero t-shirt
peel sessions, LULL, I am one,drown, cherub rock, today, disarm(smile), BWB(2track) ava adore, perfect, try try try, untitled

wangcomputers
08-21-2003, 05:12 PM
all albums and all post mcis singles.
the dvd.
+ stillbecoming apart and some gish interview disc thing.

edit: magazines:

guitar world- adore
guitar world- machina
Q - adore
melody maker- machina
kerrang- machina
some other guitar mags..

video performances:

planet rock profiles-interview mcis
TFI friday- ava adore
glastonbury 98- starlight,bullet
jools holland - ava adore, daphne, once upon a time
chart show - interview bolly and darcy about teitbite
mtv live - adore
"dancing man" bootleg vid
adore doc incl jap interview.

Schack
08-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Not quite up to date, but ....

List:
http://www.geocities.com/soendergaardey/vinyl.html
added SD singles 7" box the other day

Pictures:
http://www.geocities.com/soendergaardey/Samling_billeder.html

and boots (cdr/vids):
http://www.geocities.com/soendergaardey/

Transformer
08-21-2003, 10:39 PM
You gotta get machina dude

metal mercy
08-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Gish
Lull
No Alt. compilation
To Have and to Hold Depeche Mode tribute
Siamese Dream
Earphoria
Pisces
Mellon Collie
TAFH
"Tonight, Tonight" German import single
Lost Highway soundtrack
Batman and Robin soundtrack
Adore
"Ava Adore" single
"Perfect" single (1)
Machina
Machina II
Rotten Apples/Judas O
vinyl Machina
downloads of "The Joker" live,
"Autumn Nocturne"
Vieuphoria VHS
Greatest Hits Videos VHS
Zero t-shirt

Tessellation
08-22-2003, 01:41 AM
SIAMESE DREAM CD

MCIS CD

ADORE CD

GISH CD

PISCES CD

th--th-that's all, folks

Ugly
08-22-2003, 02:37 AM
Off the top of my head:
<B>CDs</B>
1 Lull
1 Peel Sessions
1 Gish
1 Siamese Dream
1 Pisces Iscariot
1 Mellon Collie
1 The Areoplane Flies High
2 Adore
1 Machina
1 Greatest hits / Judas O double disc
1 Earphoria
1 copy of STAR PROFILE – (ie. The “Butterfly With Bullet Wings” interviews)

<B>Video/DVD</B>
2 DVD – Greatest Hits and Vieuphoria
1 VHS – Vieuphoria

<B>Books / magazines</B>

1 Siamese Dream TAB booklet
1 Mellon collie TAB booklet
1 Adore TAB booklet
Guitar World - 2 articles – one MACHINA and one from GREATEST HITS articles.
Some videogame magazine that has Jimmy Chamberlin interview about some video-drum-machine – game – thing. Its pretty funny, I should go dig it out.

<B>ETC.</B>
3 shirts (Zero baseball, MACHINA Summersault and 1988-2000 shirt)
3 posters (1 MACHINA poster, one black and white band photo MACHINA and 1 MCIS “Green Room” poster)
1 Photo of Bolly I got from some guy who did concert photos. Toronto 96.
1 SP guitar pick.

IAs for freebie downloads / trading:

a bunch of video things on VHS and a heck of a lot of MP3/SHN soured bootlegs. And 1 copy of Let It Come Down that I burned off a buddy and listened too halfway.

Most of it is in digital form in one way or another. Mp3/ SHN / Avi / Mpeg

eraserhead
08-22-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Tessellation
SIAMESE DREAM CD

MCIS CD

ADORE CD

GISH CD

PISCES CD

th--th-that's all, folks

WHAT??? NO MACHINA?????

Ann Ominous
08-22-2003, 07:46 AM
has anyone mentioned yet that "how many smashing pumpkins stuff do you own?" has really bad grammar?

if not, I'll be happy to assist:

<font size=3>you suck!!</font>

Schack
08-22-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Ann Ominous
has anyone mentioned yet that "how many smashing pumpkins stuff do you own?" has really bad grammar?

Perhaps english isnt his/her native tongue. But since you're so clever, perhaps you can assist me in translating the below sentence. I know it's not your native tongue, but that shouldnt be a problem, according to you;)

"Hvis alle var lige så kloge som dig, ville verdenen være et bedre sted at leve"

Thanks

akaneironokaze
08-22-2003, 01:23 PM
no... actually im from neptune

Porcelina Ruby
08-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Ann Ominous

tu préfère parler français?

Ann Ominous
08-22-2003, 09:43 PM
lol

OrcsBR
08-22-2003, 11:16 PM
OFFICIAL CDS
Originally posted by machinaddict
:think:

yeah... well... lol. well, the spfc... i dont agree with them but its kind of official anyway.

Dead
08-24-2003, 03:23 AM
CD Albums

Gish (Virgin)
SD (good booklet)
PI
MCIS
TAFH
Let It Come Down
Adore
Adore (Taiwanese Release - actually a repackaged UK version)
Machina
Rotten Apples / Judas O
Earphoria

CD Singles & EPs

I Am One
Lull
Peel Sessions
Cherub Rock
Today
Disarm (smile)
Disarm (heart)
Tonight, Tonight 7 track (gave to ex-girlfriend :( )
Zero (gave to ex-girlfriend :( )
1979 6 track (gave to ex-girlfriend :( )
1979 mixes
TEITBITE
TEITBITE remixes
Be Strong Now
Ava Adore
Perfect UK (remixes)
Perfect US
Still Becoming Apart
SIYL
Try Try Try
Untitled

CD Promos

Today
BWBW US
1979 US
Zero US
Tonight, Tonight US
Thirty-three US
1979 mixes
TAFH 4 track
Be Strong Now
Jealousy
Perfect
1991-1998 compilation
Resume The Pose 7 track
SIYL
I of the Mourning
Earphoria UK (2002)

Cassettes

PI
HMM promo

Vinyl

Tristessa pink 7"
SD purple/red LP
Cherub Rock 7"
BWBW/1979 jukebox 7"

Soundtracks & Compilations & Other

Ransom
A Very Special Christmas 3
Lost Highway
Stigmata
Hole - Celebrity Skin (Billy wrote some songs!)

Videos

Vieuphoria VHS
Be Strong Now VHS promo (NTSC)
Be Strong Now VHS promo (PAL)
Untitled VHS promo
Tower Records DVD promo (Untitled - promo version)
Greatest Hits DVD
Vieuphoria DVD

Shirts

Leave Me Alone shirt
Zero longsleeve shirt
Adore album release promo shirt (From Sam the Record Man!)
Torch tour shirt
The End shirt

Misc.

Star Profile CD & book
Jim Stapleton book
9 posters
5 post cards
4 stickers
2 patches
2 Screenblast mini cd promos (Glass animation crap)

MstrGhost
08-24-2003, 05:59 PM
CD
Gish (91' Caroline) (Canada)
Gish (94' Virgin) (UK)
Siamese Dream (UK)
Pisces Iscariot (repress, no sticker) (UK)
MCIS (has cd prints swapped) (UK)
MCIS (USA)
Ava Adore (UK)
Machina (UK)
Rotten Apples + judas Ø
Earphoria

"Official" but only available in cdr
Mashed Potatoes
SPIFC Machina 2

DVD
GH Video Collection
Vieuphoria

VHS
Vieuphoria

CDSingles
tafh box
bullet with butterfly wings
33 cd2
33 ep on slim case
1979 on slim case
1979 mixes
zero ep (diferent booklet from tafh)
teitbite
teitbite remixes
Ava adore
Perfect cd1
Perfect cd2
Perfect remixes
Stand Inside Your Love
Try,try,try
untitled

ost
lost highway
singles
batman and robin

misc/artist related cds
James Iha, Let It come Down
ransom ost
Stigmata ost
Tricky,Pumpkin
New Order, Get Ready
A Means to an End

misc/artist related vinyl
New Order, Get Ready (UK)

misc/artist related dvds
Lost Highway

Zwan
Honestly (3 track) (UK)
Honestly (2 track) (DE)
Honestly 7" (UK)
Lyric 7" (UK)
MSOTS + For Your Love dvd (UK)
MSOTS 2LP (UK)

promo cds
tafh 2cd promo jap (bootleg)
teitbite
Everlasting Gaze cdr
Try,try,try
untitled

7"
I Am One (USA)
Tristessa (USA) (black)
Cherub Rock (UK) (clear)
Today (UK) (red)
Disarm (UK) (purple)
rocket (UK) (peach) + box
1979/Bullet with Butterfly Wings (USA)

10"
I am One (UK)

12"
I am One (UK)
Peel Sessions (UK)
Lull EP (UK)
Zero (UK) (promo)
1979 (UK)
1979 Mixes (UK)
Stand Inside your Love (UK) (promo)

Lp
Gish (USA)
Siamese Dream (USA) (orange)
Siamese Dream (UK) (black)
Pisces Iscariot (USA) (amber)
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (UK) (98' repress, not numbered)
Adore (USA) (mono)
Machina (USA)
Machina Picture Disc (USA) (bootleg)

Posters:
Gish Darcy
MCIS B&W
BWBW
MCIS EU Tour 97'
Machina B&W
MSOTS

Misc:
SP 04/10/00 ticket
Zwan 24/2/03 ticket
Adore patch
Lighter (given at 04/10/00 concert)
Zero black/blue Machina Tour
Zero sleeve M
Zwan Badge (2)

...And all the bootlegs on my sig link.

Dead
08-25-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by MstrGhost
zero ep (diferent booklet from tafh)
What's different about it, I don't remember. I gave mine away. :(

MstrGhost
08-25-2003, 12:36 AM

What's different about it, I don't remember. I gave mine away. :(

All tafh booklets are reduced to a 12x12cm (2 page) card. I got the zero ep before it, it has a folded 24x12cm (4 page) instead with lyrics among credits and pasticio's tracklist.

Dead
08-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Shit I remember that tracklist now. I don't know why I gave those singles away, stupid chicks!

zerozwan
08-25-2003, 01:30 AM
i can't believe not one of you losers has the GH video on VHS!!!

clearly i'm cooler than all of you combined.

Dead
08-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by zerozwan
i can't believe not one of you losers has the GH video on VHS!!!

clearly i'm cooler than all of you combined.
You are lame! :o

zerozwan
08-25-2003, 10:22 PM

You are lame! :o
allow me to show you just HOW unlame i infact am:

The Smashing Pumpkins

CD ALBUMS:

Gish (Caroline)
Gish (Virgin) [Japanese Import]
Siamese Dream [good booklet]
Pisces Iscariot
MCIS
Let It Come Down
Adore
Machina
Rotten Apples / Judas 'O
Earphoria
Earphoria [Japanese Import]

CD SINGLES & EPs

I Am One (UK)
Lull (Caroline)
Peel Sessions (UK)
Cherub Rock (UK)
Today (UK)
Today [Japanese Import]
BWBW (UK)
1979 (US)
1979 (UK)
Zero (US)
Tonight, Tonight 1 (UK)
Tonight, Tonight 2 (UK)
Tonight, Tonight 7 Track (UK)
Thirty-three (US)
TEITBITE (DE)
TEITBITE [The Remixes] (DE)
Ava Adore (US)
Perfect (UK)
SIYL (UK)
Try, Try, Try (US)
Untitled (UK)

CD PROMOS

Today (US)
BWBW (US)
BWBW (UK)
1979 (US)
Tonight, Tonight (US)
Thirty-three (UK)
TEITBITE (US)
Billy Corgan (Interview Regarding Scoring of Stigmata Motion Picture)
Still Becoming Apart
The Everlasting Gaze (US)
SIYL (UK)

CD SOUNDTRACKS / COMPILATIONS

Singles
No Alternative
Ransom
Lost Highway
Batman & Robin
Stigmata
Not Another Teen Movie
Light Into Dark [1st Pressing w/ Invitation Card]

VINYL ALBUMS

Gish [sealed]
Siamese Dream (Peach)
Adore (Mono)
Machina [sealed]
Machina

VINYL SINGLES

Tristessa 7" [pink]
Today 7" [red]
Disarm 7" [purple]
1979 / BWBW 7" (US) [signed by Billy and D'arcy]
Ava Adore [#384]

VINYL PROMOS

Perfect 12"

CASSETTE ALBUMS

MCIS
Adore [sealed]
Machina [sealed]

CASSETTE PROMOS

HMM

VHS VIDEOS

No Alternative
Vieuphoria
Greatist Hits

DVD VIDEOS

Greatist Hits
Vieuphoria

BOXED SETS

Siamese Singles
TAFH

UNOFFICIAL RELEASES

The Aeroplane Flies Lower (Boxed Set)
Smashing Pumpkins (Fully Illustrated Book & Interview Disc)
Love Is Suicide (The Network Conversations Interview Series)
Machina Picture Disc Promo 12"

Zwan

CD ALBUMS

MSOTS [w/ DVD]
MSOTS

CD SINGLES

Honestly 2 Track (US)
Honestly 3 Track (US)

VINYL ALBUMS

MSOTS (UK)

VINYL SINGLES

Honestly 7"

...i think that's it.

i'm not counting all of my t-shirts, posters or other miscellaneos junk, because there's too much of it.

however, i should say that i have one of the original zwan longsleeved shirts from the website that i got billy to sign. instead of his name, he decided to draw an upside-down cross with "666" above it. it rules.

i also have a zwan promo flat that's signed by the whole band.

as well, i have two pictures with billy and i (both from the zwan era - one of which is signed by billy), one picture with jimmy and i (zwan era), and one picture with matt and i.

paddock
08-28-2003, 07:16 AM
A little more comprehensive:

http://www.stormed.net/sp/index.html

paddock
08-28-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Schack

Perhaps english isnt his/her native tongue. But since you're so clever, perhaps you can assist me in translating the below sentence. I know it's not your native tongue, but that shouldnt be a problem, according to you;)

"Hvis alle var lige så kloge som dig, ville verdenen være et bedre sted at leve"

"If everyone were as wise as you are, the world would be a better place to live."

And it's not even my native tongue. :cool:

Schack
08-28-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by paddock

"If everyone were as wise as you are, the world would be a better place to live."

And it's not even my native tongue. :cool:

Hahaha!!! Very good.
Dictionary.com???

paddock
08-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Schack

Hahaha!!! Very good.
Dictionary.com???

Nope, just using my Swedish. :)

MonteLDS
08-28-2003, 10:45 AM
uhh. beats me what i have. possibly a Daphine promo

oclaftap
08-29-2003, 11:34 AM
all the cds
all the singles
most of the promos
siamese dream box
mellon collie numbered vinyl
machina vinyl
6 or so tshirts
4 posters
a couple books and other crap

akaneironokaze
08-29-2003, 04:00 PM
i see a red door and i want to paint it black

no colors anymore a want them to turn black

Tessellation
08-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by eraserhead

WHAT??? NO MACHINA?????

sold it a long time ago. all I can stand is "age of innocence".