View Full Version : what is netphoria's stance on sneaking into concerts and pit areas.

wounded
08-17-2003, 11:14 AM
just curious, i just got into an argument with someone on another board. i was asking how the pit tickets worked in cleveland for radiohead. i have a pit ticket and my two friends have were suppose to be in the pavillion, but one dropped out, and i certainly can't leave my friend there by himself, i would feel like a dick, so if they only check your ticket stub i'm going to sneak him down, if not. i'll go back and watch the show with him in the seats. someone told me to try and sneak closer would be a disservice to those ticketholders and i should not ever try it, a bunch of other people agreed, you should never try and move closer.

what do you guys think. am i the only one who has snuck into pavillion seating and concerts in general (well actually that is more of my friend, i usually buy the ticket). i mean what is the harm, if they catch you they send you back if they don't good for you.

wounded
08-17-2003, 01:49 PM
damn i guess i am the only one. no one has ever snuck closer!

wounded
08-17-2003, 02:09 PM
okay i'm just trolling the thread now being a dick for fun. is it immature, sure but oh well

http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?showtopic=6260&st=0

i've never really trolled though, i'm not very good at it.

peabody
08-17-2003, 02:50 PM
when i saw Veruca Salt, I had seats in the back of the Arena..and only 57 people came to the 9,000 seat arena. so, my friend and i just walked down to the front row. it was easy. no security.

Boycott Graceland
08-17-2003, 02:54 PM
if there's room, i'm all for sneaking up.

pale blue eyes
08-17-2003, 04:46 PM
I would try to sneak in if possible, that's probably what I'm going to do when I see them in Camden tomorrow.

The Gaddrow
08-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
if there's room, i'm all for sneaking up.

wounded
08-17-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Graveflower

Your first mistake was talking about it with these obsessive psychos.

i didn't know they were crazy. i hadn't been there before

nice to know netphoria is all about the hunt.