View Full Version : does anyone listen to Suicidal Tendencies?

Ketchup
08-16-2003, 02:46 PM
if so... what are some of their best songs?

jenniferkate
08-16-2003, 03:36 PM
I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything but then again I was thinking about nothing and then my mom came in and I didn't even know she was there she called my name and I didn't even hear it, and then she started screaming MIKE! MIKE! and I go what, what's the matter and she goes what's the matter with you? I go There's nothing wrong mom. and she goes don't tell me that, you're on drugs! and I go no mom I'm not on drugs. I'm okay, I was just thinking, you know. why don't you get me a pepsi. and she goes NO you're on drugs! I go mom I'm okay, I'm just thinking. she goes no you're not thinking, you're on drugs! normal people don't act that way! i go mom just give me a pepsi please all I want is a pepsi. and she wouldn't give it to me. all I wanted was a pepsi, just one pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me. just a pepsi.

cashcarbodies
08-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Ketchup
if so... what are some of their best songs?

Yes. "Institutionalized" is arguably their greatest (and most popular) song of all time as the previous user just posted its lyrics.

Other good ST songs:

Cyco Vision
Hippie Killer
Home (really weird song, 7+ minutes)
She Hates Me.....wait...I mean, I Saw Your Mommy
Lost Again
Lovely
Naked (kind of a Nirvana-esque groove to it)
Panic (if only for that opening bassline)
Pop Songs
Subliminal
Trip At The Brain
War Inside My Head
What Else Could I Do?
Won't Fall In Love Today
You Can't Bring Me Down

That being said, if you only want to buy one of their albums,
their self-titled debut is the best.

Thoughtless
08-16-2003, 07:05 PM
AHGH HAHGH CYYCOO VISSIOOOONN

Back when THPS1 first came out, I checked out a few of their songs. New Girl, Cyco Vision, and Vans Song all release the inner OMG DUDE TOTALLY FUCKING SICK poser in me. Oh yes, and my brother saw them at the Warped tour.