Going. Taping. Dancing my ass off.

Funky Fresh
08-15-2003, 01:51 PM
Fuckin' A x4. I am so there.

Funky Fresh
08-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus
Going. Taping. Dancing my ass off.

(This is Egadsman, I just don't have enough time to log off...okay, i lied. I'm lazy)

Hey, did you get my e-mail? I've been fearing that you've been avoiding me because I fucked up your recording (which I hope didn't happen...I can't see how it would have, but I'm parinoid). Anyway, drop me a line if you can. I'll get back to you as soon as I have my brand spankin new computer put together next week or before that if I'm at someone else's house and mooching off their e-mail.
----->Jeff Compton

sarmatianus
08-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Funky Fresh

(This is Egadsman, I just don't have enough time to log off...okay, i lied. I'm lazy)

Hey, did you get my e-mail? I've been fearing that you've been avoiding me because I fucked up your recording (which I hope didn't happen...I can't see how it would have, but I'm parinoid). Anyway, drop me a line if you can. I'll get back to you as soon as I have my brand spankin new computer put together next week or before that if I'm at someone else's house and mooching off their e-mail.
----->Jeff Compton

Just busy shooting a video; nothing much else. The recording sounds fine to me, aside from a minor part of One Too Many... that I'm not even certain if it's an error anyway (and even if it is, it's nothing to cry about). But yeah, I'm pretty much all over the place right now, and I'll be away next week too. I'll shoot you an email sometime next week with full info, though.

Boycott Graceland
08-15-2003, 04:41 PM
man, how many last shows ever has this band had?

Verboten
08-15-2003, 06:58 PM
a very shitty band. and a horrid lack of talent. it's a miracle that these guys have any sort of cult following whatsoever.

lucky_13
08-15-2003, 09:52 PM
dude. don't be lame. bring your bad vibes somewhere else. this isn't a "dismemberment plan sucks!" thread. there are very few bands in indie rock that are as original as d-plan.

Netphorian Gadabout
08-15-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
man, how many last shows ever has this band had?

Two. The original "last show" was played in a downpour and practically no one came and they could only play for 30 minutes, so they scheduled a true last show.

bowmaan
08-16-2003, 03:26 AM
but it isnt really a last show. theyre still gonna play shows under the name 'The Retirement Plan'

I wish I were kidding.

Egadsman
08-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by sarmatianus

Just busy shooting a video; nothing much else. The recording sounds fine to me, aside from a minor part of One Too Many... that I'm not even certain if it's an error anyway (and even if it is, it's nothing to cry about). But yeah, I'm pretty much all over the place right now, and I'll be away next week too. I'll shoot you an email sometime next week with full info, though.

No hurry, just glad to hear everything is going well. The minor part in One Too Many was Travis pulling his cord from the mic. The interplay between him and John (The Soundguy) was rather amusing during the situation. Hope to hear from you soon. Buying tickets today.
--->Jeff Compton

Verboten
08-18-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by lucky_13
dude. don't be lame. bring your bad vibes somewhere else. this isn't a "dismemberment plan sucks!" thread. there are very few bands in indie rock that are as original as d-plan.

you're right you're right. they originally suck.