View Full Version : hay julio

strange_one
08-14-2003, 05:17 AM
<font color=33FFFF> did you get the curse ov dialect record yet? when I was in a cd store today one of the bands' MCs was in there talking about all sorts of things. I love that damn group. the album launch party is happening in my city on saturday night, and I get my name on the door for being a good journalist.</font>

Mayfuck
08-14-2003, 05:52 AM
No, I didn't see it on my venture to the record stores. A lot of Aussie stuff you mention is nowhere to be found in the local stores.

And sometimes I just get too lazy to open Soulseek. I have no shortcuts for it and I don't feel like going all the way to My Computer, C:, program files, soulseek folder, soulseek.exe. Ugh its so much work :(

Mayfuck
08-14-2003, 05:58 AM
Oh hm, I did pick up a Delire and Snawklor a few weeks ago. My kind of ear candy. Do you like Leafcutter John?

strange_one
08-14-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Oh hm, I did pick up a Delire and Snawklor a few weeks ago. My kind of ear candy. Do you like Leafcutter John?
<font color=33FFFF> I'm amazed you found copies of Delire and Snawklor and not any Curse Ov Dialect, since the latter is on the US Mush label. that is great you picked those discs up though, they are two of the most amazing sound-art releases of the year. the label that released them, synaesthesia, is the same as the store that I visit for my weekly fix.

I don't know much about this Leafcutter John, other than I think his album is on Planet Mu....I'll seek it out

I only bought two newies today:
Themselves - Them (the cd reissue of the oop vinyl on anticon)
Nathan Michael - Dear Bicycle (new on tigerbeat6)
Sodastream - A Minor Revival (some belle and sebastian-type australian pop)

I wanted to get more but bought too many comics, you know how it is

</font>

skram
08-14-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by strange_one

<font color=33FFFF> Sodastream - A Minor Revival (some belle and sebastian-type australian pop)

</font>

what? is this a new album? i didnt know they had anything in the works.

Mayfuck
08-14-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by skram

Skram.

strange_one
08-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by skram

<font color=33FFFF> hmm</font>