View Full Version : Frog Eyes - s/t

sawdust restaurants
08-13-2003, 11:27 PM
This is a great record. Think early Bowie with the levity of Joy Division and bands like that. I think a lot of you would like it.

sawdust restaurants
08-13-2003, 11:55 PM
Whoa, this is weird: I honestly did not realize PFM had reviewed it today when I made this thread. They gave it a 9.1, guys! I know it's Matt LeMay, but you're just gonna have to trust him on this one.

Mayfuck
08-14-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants
Whoa, this is weird: I honestly did not realize PFM had reviewed it today when I made this thread. They gave it a 9.1, guys! I know it's Matt LeMay, but you're just gonna have to trust him on this one.

I knew you would fucking add this.

They also reviewed the Mad Lib LP, the one I mentioned here months ago. Holy shit, give me a medal.

sawdust restaurants
08-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Well, shucks, Julio, that's it. I wasn't trying to encourage people to download the album by showing them that high score from a reputable website; I was actually trying to give myself that rarest of holy grails, Indie Cred! I never thought anybody would catch on, but dag gummit, you did.

sawdust restaurants
08-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Also, this isn't PFMS where everyone's known about the Madlib for 3 months. If you like it, make a thread. If people don't respond (like people aren't responding to this one), so be it--it's not that hard.