View Full Version : ya know this board really isn't filled with assholes..

slugdownkoolaid
08-13-2003, 08:04 PM
I was just thinking there's actually a few people on here that are fucking awesome...

Ammy - when i was seriously about to snap you actually listened to me, that was the shit. you're the shit for that.

Ihaman - you've always been nice from what i can remember, and as much as you get called a faggot and shit i've definitely got to tip my hat to you, because if i was you i'd be a complete asshole to everyone.

JCZeroman - you rarely say anything to me and you only like message'd me once, but it stuck in my head and i've always thought highly of you ever since.

If i was god casting judgment right now, you folks would be in the highest level of heaven possible.

actually i'm going to drop a shocker too.

Nimrod's Son .. yup.. you're the shit too and i'm realizing it now. I can honestly say that the things you've criticized me for were either blown way out of proportion or completely untrue. When the shit got serious though, you did too. You actually have a soul, even when you are a complete 'asshole' to people, from what i can remember, it's almost like a helping hand minus the 'constructive' in 'constructive criticism'.

god i'm in such a good mood for some reason.. i've just been thinking about all the right things :)

slugdownkoolaid
08-13-2003, 08:22 PM
pfftt..

being nice doesn't get nearly as much of a response as being mindless and evil!

:)

Mariner
08-13-2003, 09:26 PM
That's why these usually sink to the bottom, but fear not; they get read and appreciated.

Ann Ominous
08-13-2003, 09:27 PM
you forgot about me, numbnuts.

twilightfadez
08-13-2003, 09:28 PM
hey what about me?
i'm always nice :mad:

slugdownkoolaid
08-13-2003, 09:32 PM
I don't remember ever talking to you guys...

conceided ASSHOLES!
:)

Nimrod's Son
08-13-2003, 10:57 PM
Well, you have to understand I certainly thought you stupid at first when you were introduced as "the guy who ate KrazeePumpkin's snatch."

slugdownkoolaid
08-14-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Well, you have to understand I certainly thought you stupid at first when you were introduced as "the guy who ate KrazeePumpkin's snatch."

:D understandable..

i hardly even did that though. she did basically everything but I didn't wanna say that. :P