View Full Version : what should i do? i had this weirdo follow me around his car...

twilightfadez
08-12-2003, 09:18 AM
as i was walking 5 mins ago
i usually walk in the a.m. around my neighborhood....and this latin looking fag in a little red hatchback circled me about 7 times, once even stopping next to me, and he started saying something to me. i was smart, and didn't come near the car (i couldnt hear anything) and told him i cant hear...he kept on mumbling and i said fuck it! forget it! and kept on walking. he kept on driving slopwly next to me..and looking at me
he also followed me around the block
i got his license plate.....and then walked back to my apt.
should i call the police? or would it be stupid?
he looked like someone who could rape you

twilightfadez
08-12-2003, 09:25 AM
okay well i just spoke to the Gables police dept. and they told me they were gonna send an officer to look out for that car
i gave him the license plate, description, and told him exactly what happened
:( fucker :mad:

The Gaddrow
08-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
okay well i just spoke to the Gables police dept. Good girl.

The Gaddrow
08-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Wait, what does someone who could rape you look like?

*gets nervous*

Lie
08-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow

*gets nervous*

A Latin-looking fag, apparently.

twilightfadez
08-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow

*gets nervous*

oh god....i dunno, but i'm latin myself and i get really racist with shit like this
certain latin men have this horny expression on their face...and the passenger window was slightly rolled down, and he started talkin to me really low...i guess he wanted me to get near his window or something
he just looked really suspicious..i'm pretty sure any cop would stop him randomly upon seeing him in that car

:(

twilightfadez
08-12-2003, 03:02 PM
i wonder if they actually spotted the ass
this sucks, now i don't wanna go walking by myself
and the worst part is that this was one block away from my home...and my neighborhood is supposedly one of the nicest ones in Miami

Oblivious
08-12-2003, 03:09 PM
maybe he was trying to ask you for directions or something?

Mayfuck
08-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Would you not have called the police if it was a white guy?

twilightfadez
08-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Oblivious
maybe he was trying to ask you for directions or something?

normal people don't circle you for 15 mins around the same block....when there are plenty of other people around the area
he had a dirty look in his face :mad:

white black latin same shit...the fuck didn't have intentions of just asking for directions i'm sure

D.
08-12-2003, 03:48 PM
he could have been watching you for a long time and he knows when you walk, where you walk, and maybe now where you live!!!!!

slugdownkoolaid
08-12-2003, 03:55 PM
what you don't know is, he was just another latin with extreme prejudice and he was keeping an eye on you because he was wondering who the suspicious person was in his neighborhood.

D.
08-12-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by slugdownkoolaid
what you don't know is, he was just another latin with extreme prejudice and he was keeping an eye on you because he was wondering who the suspicious person was in his neighborhood.
that was actually funny.

good job.

slugdownkoolaid
08-12-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by David

that was actually funny.

good job.
*waits for applause*

D.
08-12-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by slugdownkoolaid

*waits for applause*
http://www.amnestyusa.org/outfront/i/out_in_the_world/june12/applause.jpg

meow
08-12-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
okay well i just spoke to the Gables police dept. and they told me they were gonna send an officer to look out for that car
i gave him the license plate, description, and told him exactly what happened
:( fucker :mad:

thts what i would have done. Its completly retarded that someone would follow you around like that... especially make it so brutally obvious.

oh well, i hope that nothing bad happens.. and i hope they contact you if they catch the guy just so you know whats going on.