View Full Version : Bjork at Hollywood bowl. o yes.

MADpeace
08-12-2003, 04:02 AM
wow that was good. that was my first Bjork concert. she is so good on stage and just, wow. I knew it was gonna be good when they used fireworks on the third song.

anyone else go?

apl
08-14-2003, 01:50 AM
It was incredible. It was a beautiful night. My only gripe was the complete disrespect that bonnie prince billy recieved. It made me very angry.

The Gaddrow
08-14-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by apl
My only gripe was the complete disrespect that bonnie prince billy recieved. It made me very angry. No fucking shit. I've never seen / heard more chatting and utter disrespect to any performer. I understand there will always be a few assholes, but the entire place was chatting away like it was just music from the PA. I could barely even hear him. :(

ava transformer
08-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
No fucking shit. I've never seen / heard more chatting and utter disrespect to any performer. I understand there will always be a few assholes, but the entire place was chatting away like it was just music from the PA. I could barely even hear him. :(

having to sit thru him made me angry:p

Debaser
08-14-2003, 01:20 PM
The people had to chat or something otherwise they would have FALLEN ASLEEP.

The Gaddrow
08-14-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Debaser
The people had to chat or something otherwise they would have FALLEN ASLEEP.
:noway:

Isaac
08-14-2003, 11:35 PM
I too was at this show. It was my first Bjork concert- I didn't know what to expect, but it definitely exceeded any expectations I could have had. The fireworks and pyro were really cool. Towards the end of the show, the aisle where I was- was full of people dancing, myself *******d. Btw, anyone know where I might be able to find audio from the show?

mosquitoboy
08-15-2003, 05:45 AM
i just bought the Live Box set tonight and it is beyond amazing....oh and yes the Bowl show was incredible.....