View Full Version : Skinlab covered Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Deege
08-11-2003, 06:42 PM
I heard a cover of BWBW by a band called Skinlab on my music choice metal channel. I didn't think they did horribly bad, but not many bands can cover Pumpkins and sound good. Especially death metal bands. The singer changed the words to "I feel like a rat in a cage" instead of "i'm still just..."...so that was annoying. It said (2002) beside the song title so it must be new. and it said "album not yet released"...so I have no idea if it's really new or not, because music choice has more wrong information on it than tabloids do.

stopthestink
08-11-2003, 07:57 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17425

The cover is NOT new. It was recorded for Skinlab's 2002 full-length release reVolting Room. The track was ultimately left off the final version of the album, however, it was in-cluded on the promo version of the album given to radio stations.

I never did get ahold of the song, but I really didn't try past this board. I could easily obtain it in the next couple days and distribute it, unless there is a board member here who already has a copy of the song and is willing to share it.

Let me know.