View Full Version : Mayfuck, you have gotten too predictable these days.

Debaser
08-11-2003, 11:39 AM
you have fallen into two default responses on this board:

a. make fun of the band mentioned in thread

or

b. bring up other bands that you deem crappy that you remember that person likes

it's annoying. that is all.

scouse_dave
08-11-2003, 01:19 PM
he's annoying in general

what's he got...27000 posts? and he's contributed next to nothing.

sleeper
08-11-2003, 01:38 PM
BUT WAIT IT COULD BE IRONIC!
either he is completely incapable of being sincere, and instead ops for this moronic approach to a message board of "fucking with people", or as i like to believe fucks with people every now and then and uses that reputation to sneak out of the times when his sincerity is pathetic and boring. when youre fucking with someone gets too hidden for the person or anybody to recognize it, what is the aim? its a lovely cushion to fall back on, id say. you can never be rightly attacked or citicized, because its never "you". gay. and you can tell he loves this idea and falls asleep in it every night. the one line he said with meek frustration that sums him up was "no one gets my sense of humour". of course you have the people terrifyed that they might not be getting the joke - calling him brilliant and what not. i bet my life he believes that

strange_one
08-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by scouse_dave
he's annoying in general

what's he got...27000 posts? and he's contributed next to nothing.
<font color=33FFFF> shut the fuck up</font>

sleeper
08-11-2003, 01:49 PM
why not refute his point instead

neopryn
08-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by strange_one

<font color=33FFFF> shut the fuck up</font> the awkward fall from grace continues

Debaser
08-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by sleeper
why not refute his point instead

YEAH, SCOUSE_DAVE GO LISTEN TO YOUR BILLY JOEL LOLLZOLZOZLOZLOLZOLZOLO

[/mayfuck impression]

scouse_dave
08-11-2003, 03:15 PM
either he is completely incapable of being sincere, and instead ops for this moronic approach to a message board of "fucking with people", or as i like to believe fucks with people every now and then and uses that reputation to sneak out of the times when his sincerity is pathetic and boring. when youre fucking with someone gets too hidden for the person or anybody to recognize it, what is the aim? its a lovely cushion to fall back on, id say. you can never be rightly attacked or citicized, because its never "you". gay. and you can tell he loves this idea and falls asleep in it every night. the one line he said with meek frustration that sums him up was "no one gets my sense of humour". of course you have the people terrifyed that they might not be getting the joke - calling him brilliant and what not. i bet my life he believes that i'm glad that someone else can see this too...

Mayfuck
08-11-2003, 11:49 PM
either he is completely incapable of being sincere, and instead ops for this moronic approach to a message board of "fucking with people", or as i like to believe fucks with people every now and then and uses that reputation to sneak out of the times when his sincerity is pathetic and boring. when youre fucking with someone gets too hidden for the person or anybody to recognize it, what is the aim? its a lovely cushion to fall back on, id say. you can never be rightly attacked or citicized, because its never "you". gay. and you can tell he loves this idea and falls asleep in it every night. the one line he said with meek frustration that sums him up was "no one gets my sense of humour". of course you have the people terrifyed that they might not be getting the joke - calling him brilliant and what not. i bet my life he believes that

Who the fuck is this guy?

NegativeSleep
08-12-2003, 12:03 AM
<3 Billy Joel

Mayfuck
08-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by NegativeSleep
<3 Billy Joel

Me too.

sleeper
08-12-2003, 12:26 AM
ive been around long enough and seen enough of you to have a full opinion. i dont like you. at all. id love to meet you and have a face to put to a name. i cant see you in any way

Mayfuck
08-12-2003, 12:37 AM
Netphoria photo album, guy.

beef curtains
08-12-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by strange_one

<font color=33FFFF> shut the fuck up</font>

Sometimes I wondered if you intentionally tried to make people hate you or if it was just an unfortunate coincidence. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Mayfuck
08-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Aw, Gav's a cool guy, what's everyone's beef with him?

Mr. Rhinoceros
08-12-2003, 04:58 PM

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Perfect.</font>

beef curtains
08-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Aw, Gav's a cool guy, what's everyone's beef with him?

He's a douchebag who only posts about comics, gore and interviewing random assholes...