View Full Version : This freaked the hell out of me...

Crippler
08-11-2003, 02:04 AM
<font color="aquamarine">A story someone told on the www.thelionsfanatics.com messageboards that my friend David showed me...

<font color="red">My aunt and uncle were at home and in a basement part of the house that was built into the hill, well they were all alone, turned off all the lights and kicked back to watch a movie.
they had a parrot which talked and could be annoying, it kept saying "i see you, i see you"
they began to watch a movie and heard a boom sound outside. they had a german shepherd too and figured it was chasing a rodent or something. no harm no foul.

After both movies ended my uncle went into the basement kitchen area in the other room and my aunt got up to rewind the movie and the parrot kept saying "i see you, i see you" so she told it to shut up and turned around to see a guys face staring back through a basement window at her making a face..(i just got goose bumps) the eyes were wide open, and his head was sliding back and forth on the window like he was twitching, and licking the window...she frooze up freaking out...now there was a sliding glass door not far from those windows and she said she looked at the door, and the guy stopped what he was doing and slowly turned towards it...he had this psycho smile on his face and his face vanished..she screamed and ran into the kitchen area where she told my uncle..he grabbed a shotgun and bailed outside..their phone lines had been cut and the neighbor said he saw the guy but thought it was my uncle..
well turns out the guy was arrested a week later by some railroad tracks with 3 dead girls who had been raped and killed. he was an escaped prison guy and the noice they heard was his stacking a tricycle onto a milk crate to watch them and they thought it was the dog...

thats just freaky and when i visit their house which is by some woods which lead to a railroad i just get a chill cause i know what happened there..freaky</font>

:eek:

Ihaman
08-11-2003, 02:06 AM
it's the red text.

Crippler
08-11-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman
it's the red text.

<font color="aquamarine">Cute.</font>

Ihaman
08-11-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Crippler

<font color="aquamarine">Cute.</font>

crippler, why do you hate me?

Crippler
08-11-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman

crippler, why do you hate me?

<font color="aquamarine">I don't, most of the time.</font>

Ihaman
08-11-2003, 02:10 AM
oh, i thought you did.

kthxbye

Vulva
08-11-2003, 02:12 AM
whoa

yo soy el mejor
08-11-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Crippler
<font color="aquamarine">A story someone told on the www.thelionsfanatics.com messageboards that my friend David showed me...

<font color="red">she looked at the door, and the guy stopped what he was doing and slowly turned towards it...he had this psycho smile on his face and his face vanished..</font>

:eek:

that part scared me... alot.

pastor
08-11-2003, 03:06 AM
Wait, so what happened that night to the aunt and the uncle? Did they cower in their house all night? Did they high-tail it the fuck out of there? Did they invite the killer in for some crumpets? What the fuck...?

Ihaman
08-11-2003, 03:07 AM
no, the movie's sex scene came on and they got involved in it again.