View Full Version : I need some one to tell me the production technique of churb rock

Gumby
08-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Please?

mrjackalope
08-10-2003, 10:04 PM
get the viephoria dvd, it has a little documentary on the making of siamese dream, and tells some of the processors they ran the sound through. thats all i can tell ya.

Gumby
08-10-2003, 10:09 PM
I just need it for the one song though. Basicly i need to know the song structure, the hooks and the production values of the song

Boycott Graceland
08-10-2003, 10:46 PM
i can't listen to it anymore ever since i heard "all tomorrow's parties" by the velvet underground.

Nova
08-11-2003, 01:13 AM
Hmm... that piano part kinda does sound like cherub rock.

pumpkinxyu
08-11-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Gumby
I just need it for the one song though. Basicly i need to know the song structure, the hooks and the production values of the song

this is a thoroughly strange question. i'm not sure you know quite what you're asking, but since i can't sleep, i'll try my best to answer the first two questions (i have no idea what you want for the third).

SONG STRUCTURE:
Intro
Verse
Chorus
Verse
Chorus
Bridge
Pre-Solo
Solo
Chorus
Bridge
Outro

(pretty shwag job, sorry, but it's kind of hard song to do in terms of structure)

as for the hooks, i'd say the main hook is just the chorus melody. it's not a particularly hooky song. just a really good melody over really good harmonies, with great drumming and guitar work throughout.

ChoobieWoobie
08-11-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Nova
Hmm... that piano part kinda does sound like cherub rock.

You mean Cherub Rock sounds like the piano part.

Mason R Butler
08-11-2003, 04:00 AM
I'm not doing your homework for you.

mercurial
08-14-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Mason R Butler
I'm not doing your homework for you.