View Full Version : APC vs. AFI vs. AAF vs. STP


Shparticus
08-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Who would win in an Iron Cage match? STP is the wild card. Gidditon...

bonsor
08-07-2003, 10:33 PM
a perfect circle. you never know what kind of hell maynard could unleash.

Lie
08-07-2003, 10:43 PM
The drummer in A.F.I. has hair like Perry Ferrall, and the guitarist has hair like Nick Cave (at least in that one video), which in itself is scary because it gives the impression that neither of them can die.

Shparticus
08-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ******
a perfect circle. you never know what kind of hell maynard could unleash.

It's odd. I'd swear Davey Havok (AFI) is Maynard's younger, more impulsive, slightly less talented brother. Or something.

D.
08-08-2003, 01:03 AM
all those bands are the sucks, so i will not comment on who could win in a fight.

though, if they all ended up killing each other, i'd watch.

Shparticus
08-08-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Lie
The drummer in A.F.I. has hair like Perry Ferrall, and the guitarist has hair like Nick Cave (at least in that one video), which in itself is scary because it gives the impression that neither of them can die.

Perry Farrell is already dead. His body just hasn't got around to telling him. Besides, if he'll believe that the lineup on strays is Jane's Addiction, how easy do you think it'll be to convince him that he actually died of a heroin overdose in 1997?

Netphorian Gadabout
08-08-2003, 08:37 AM
I actually wouldn't mind an APC tour with AFI opening.

guz
08-08-2003, 11:26 AM
AFI sucks ass.

piano man
08-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by guz
AAF sucks ass.

so, so true

Lie
08-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by David
all those bands are the sucks, so i will not comment on who could win in a fight.

You're no fun.

D.
08-08-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Lie


You're no fun.
i'm sowwy.

Nimrod's Son
08-08-2003, 05:26 PM
If it's APC circa Mer De Noms rather than today, I would go with them. I'm fairly sure Paz could kick the shit out of Iha.

Shparticus
08-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
If it's APC circa Mer De Noms rather than today, I would go with them. I'm fairly sure Paz could kick the shit out of Iha.


My friend's twelve year-old sister could kick the shit out of James Iha. He's a lover, not a fighter.

alisonmonster
08-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Perry Farrell is already dead. His body just hasn't got around to telling him.



Just like Keith Richards

Shparticus
08-09-2003, 04:47 PM
See, Keith Richards is a living testament to the power of music. It's a powerful preservative force.

Perry Farrell, on the other hand, simply persists by living in a state of permanent delusion.