View Full Version : site for T-Shirt


Porcelina Ruby
08-07-2003, 07:43 AM
does anyone know a site, where I can buy a medium sized, longsleeve zero T-Shirtr
I used could buy it on smashingpumpkins.com , but that is know all messed up so...

severin
08-07-2003, 07:53 AM
here (http://www.cinderblock.com/wc.dll?WebStore~ViewItem~TSP~TSP-125~SID=03080705315119911124)

The Gaddrow
08-07-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Porcelina Ruby
does anyone know a site, where I can buy a medium sized, longsleeve zero T-Shirtr
I used could buy it on smashingpumpkins.com , but that is know all messed up so... Holy shit.

severin
08-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
Holy shit. why?

Junebug
08-07-2003, 09:12 AM
^ poor grammar perhaps? That's all I can think of.

www.11345.com
www.star500.com

severin
08-07-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Junebug
^ poor grammar perhaps? That's all I can think of.

www.11345.com
www.star500.com oh, i didn't even read the second part...

MstrGhost
08-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by severin
here (http://www.cinderblock.com/wc.dll?WebStore~ViewItem~TSP~TSP-125~SID=03080705315119911124)

They sent me one to Portugal in less than 2 weeks some months ago, but I had an order made in 2001 (with internet payment too) that never landed or was debted.

Enzed
08-07-2003, 07:11 PM
I think Weatherman Records (http://www.theweathermen.com/cgi-bin/ss000044.pl?SS=Smashing+Pumpkins&PR=-1&TB=A&SHOP=) also have them - I've never brought anything from them, but they look damn good.

For example, I'd kill to have this -

http://www.theweathermen.com/acatalog/iron_maiden_beast_club.jpg

:rockon:

severin
08-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Enzed
I think Weatherman Records (http://www.theweathermen.com/cgi-bin/ss000044.pl?SS=Smashing+Pumpkins&PR=-1&TB=A&SHOP=) also have them - I've never brought anything from them, but they look damn good.

For example, I'd kill to have this -

http://www.theweathermen.com/acatalog/iron_maiden_beast_club.jpg

:rockon: heh, i'd kill someone who wore this

oclaftap
08-08-2003, 03:14 PM
www.goodrock.com
they got a bunch of pumpkins stuff for cheap