View Full Version : gary coleman, gallagher and larry flynt are running for governor of CA

Boycott Graceland
08-06-2003, 04:20 PM
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/recall/6469151.htm

this state is so fucked, man.

Ihaman
08-06-2003, 04:22 PM
wow, just...wow.

Boycott Graceland
08-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ihaman
wow, just...wow.
hold me.

ammy
08-06-2003, 04:33 PM
i saw gary on that show where people date celebrities..

he was a bitter, self centered man with no self esteem.

skippy
08-06-2003, 04:47 PM
Let the freak show commence. It seems all too appropriate for the state that formally introduced us to the avacado.

Boycott Graceland
08-06-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Ammy
i saw gary on that show where people date celebrities..

he was a bitter, self centered man with no self esteem. hey, you would be too if you were like a foot and a half tall, 30 something years old and still a virgin.

boris the blade
08-06-2003, 05:40 PM
He's got a Clintonesque charisma

i tried to put the quote in my subject, but it didn't work.

Ghetto_Squirrel
08-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
hey, you would be too if you were like a foot and a half tall, 30 something years old and still a virgin.

Ha. And if every person you met wanted you to say the phrase, "Whatchoo talkin bout...?"

Enzed
08-06-2003, 07:42 PM
hey, you would be too if you were like a foot and a half tall, 30 something years old and still a virgin.

Talking of being a virgin midget, anyonw seen that bird hanging around (and apparently engaged) to Verne Troyer?

Tessellation
08-06-2003, 07:42 PM
I swear to god, I saw Gallagher at a car wash two months ago. He was wearing one of his own t-shirts:D

BeautifulLoser
08-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Enzed

Talking of being a virgin midget, anyonw seen that bird hanging around (and apparently engaged) to Verne Troyer?

pics?

Tessellation
08-06-2003, 07:43 PM
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/recall/6469151.htm

this state is so fucked, man.

not any more than Florida, Utah, or Texas

Enzed
08-06-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by BeautifulLoser

pics?

Can't find any on the net, but...

Sunday July 20, 08:02 AM

Mini-Me Engaged To Six-Foot Blonde
The actor made famous for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers film series has announced he is to wed his girlfriend - who is six-foot, two-inches tall.Verne Troyer, standing two-foot, eight-inches in his socks, said he felt like a giant when 29-year-old yoga instructor Genevieve Gallen agreed to tie the knot.The ceremony is expected to take place in November.

It has not always been plain sailing for the couple, however.

Gallen dumped Troyer for a six-foot male stripper earlier this year, prompting the love-sick midget, who has admitted to a drinking problem, to go on a bender.

After flying from Los Angeles to New York, a drunken Troyer wound up in a strip club, dancing on stage with a stripper.

Troyer has now undergone treatment for alcoholism and friends say the stability of marriage will help to keep him off the booze.

Boycott Graceland
08-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Gallen dumped Troyer for a six-foot male stripper earlier this year, prompting the love-sick midget, who has admitted to a drinking problem, to go on a bender.

After flying from Los Angeles to New York, a drunken Troyer wound up in a strip club, dancing on stage with a stripper.

Troyer has now undergone treatment for alcoholism and friends say the stability of marriage will help to keep him off the booze.
i think i just blew a funny fuse.

mirrar
08-06-2003, 09:36 PM

Can't find any on the net, but...

Sunday July 20, 08:02 AM

Mini-Me Engaged To Six-Foot Blonde
The actor made famous for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers film series has announced he is to wed his girlfriend - who is six-foot, two-inches tall.Verne Troyer, standing two-foot, eight-inches in his socks, said he felt like a giant when 29-year-old yoga instructor Genevieve Gallen agreed to tie the knot.The ceremony is expected to take place in November.

It has not always been plain sailing for the couple, however.

Troyer has now undergone treatment for alcoholism and friends say the stability of marriage will help to keep him off the booze. jesus fucking CHRIST. that would be like dating your fucking baby... carrying him around and shit.. what the hell.

Boycott Graceland
08-07-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
jesus fucking CHRIST. that would be like dating your fucking baby... carrying him around and shit.. what the hell.
and changing him. :erm

The Gaddrow
08-07-2003, 09:48 AM

and changing him. :erm Where's STB when you need him?