View Full Version : 92.xx.xx Metro - I Am One

Thoughtless
08-05-2003, 08:36 PM
A while back, I downloaded a live I Am One video from the Hub, the filename was something like "92.xx.xx Metro - I Am One". It recently accidentally got deleted, and now I'm searching for it again, because I'm going to put it on a VCD. It appears to be from the same performance of a Rocket video, and it's from JBTV. At the start of the Rocket video, some guy introduces them, and says something about a record release party. Could anyone help me find this again? (I Am One, not Rocket) I'd really appreciate it.

Thoughtless
08-06-2003, 01:58 AM
after looking at the tour history and live song history, i'm assuming this was 7/24/92, if that helps any.

pale blue eyes
08-07-2003, 08:13 AM
I only have the audio right now but I've been looking for the video also. If I find it I'll let you know.

severin
08-07-2003, 09:01 AM
wait, 1992-07-24 and 1992-07-23 where those videos the community bought from ebay a while back in group effort. i can't see those things being broadcasted on jbtv...

Thoughtless
08-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject of missing videos....

I've had an asf file of 960615 - Silverfuck + Interview for quite some time, which won't play. I've tried converting it to various file types, but it still never works. Once I was able to get about one second of the audio to play, but that's it. I'm guessing it's just corrupt. If anyone could help with either one of these videos, it would be greatly appreciated.

bonsor
08-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Thoughtless
Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject of missing videos....

I've had an asf file of 960615 - Silverfuck + Interview for quite some time, which won't play. I've tried converting it to various file types, but it still never works. Once I was able to get about one second of the audio to play, but that's it. I'm guessing it's just corrupt. If anyone could help with either one of these videos, it would be greatly appreciated. i think that's the one from tibetan freedom concert, which is just about the shitest video i've ever downloaded. the source is horrible apparently. all the live performances were recorded with a home camcorder, and not even in a cool, innovative way like the live performances on nin's closure. it's a shitty performance too.