View Full Version : Andrew W.K. is awesome...

Ketchup
08-05-2003, 11:35 AM
and i don't give a fucking FUCK what you all think. he is the greatest. an instant classic.

Netphorian Gadabout
08-05-2003, 11:41 AM
If he's going to be an instant classic, wouldn't he be one already? I mean, his LP dropped last year.

Ketchup
08-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Pumpkins23836
If he's going to be an instant classic, wouldn't he be one already? I mean, his LP dropped last year. stop fuckin with my head man! *editz post*

Debaser
08-05-2003, 11:52 AM
eh, he's entertaining to watch, but not really to listen to...

Ketchup
08-05-2003, 12:01 PM
...but more entertaining to watch AND listen.

Travis Meekz
08-05-2003, 12:04 PM
I'd rather stick a turd in my eye than listen to him

***random note, I saw him at the Zwan concert in NYC**

Ketchup
08-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks
I'd rather stick a turd in my eye than listen to him

***random note, I saw him at the Zwan concert in NYC** I'd rather stick pony loaf in my mouth than listen to them. horrible.

King of Devious
08-05-2003, 02:57 PM
oh my god, i saw him at the warped tour 2 days ago

unbelievable, best live show ive ever seen

ive never seen anyone handle a crowd like he did

and mind you, he was the last act of the day, half the crowd had left, and everyone was dead tired from a full day of moshing... and yet he still managed to get everyone to go nuts. ive never seena nyone with the stage presence he has.

i know alot of people throw around "that was the best show ever" alot of times here, but i dont think i'll ever seen anything like an andrew wk show in a while.

i mean, me and my friends were in awe after the concert, its beyond words. i think everyone should try to see an andrew wk concert.

but honestly im really not a fan of his music, i just had an incredible time during his set.

The Gaddrow
08-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by King of Devious
...ive never seena nyone with the stage presence he has.

...but honestly im really not a fan of his music, i just had an incredible time during his set. A-fucking-men.

Crippler
08-06-2003, 04:17 AM
<font color="aquamarine">He does what he likes and he likes what he does.</font>

Ghetto_Squirrel
08-06-2003, 06:19 PM
He was the inside joke of one of my circles of friends for about six months. They bought his CD as a joke and played it in the car just so we would laugh. Some days we would drive around town with Party Hard blasting loud enough to make the windows vibrate, just because we thought it was the tackiest thing we'd ever heard. Eventually, we became immune to the songs and actually ended up liking most of them. Finally, the day came when we got to meet our idol, Mr. WK, and when we found out he was the nicest person ever, we felt horrible for having made fun of him for so long and vowed to never laugh at that man again. Apparently two of my friends have since joined his street team.

James is Cool
08-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Ghetto_Squirrel
He was the inside joke of one of my circles of friends for about six months. They bought his CD as a joke and played it in the car just so we would laugh. Some days we would drive around town with Party Hard blasting loud enough to make the windows vibrate, just because we thought it was the tackiest thing we'd ever heard. Eventually, we became immune to the songs and actually ended up liking most of them. Finally, the day came when we got to meet our idol, Mr. WK, and when we found out he was the nicest person ever, we felt horrible for having made fun of him for so long and vowed to never laugh at that man again. Apparently two of my friends have since joined his street team.

That's exactly like me and my best friend, except we have yet to meet him.

James is Cool
08-06-2003, 06:43 PM
PS - Your story brought a tear to my eye.

THRILLHO
08-06-2003, 07:03 PM
he has a new album coming out and a song on it called "i am totally stupid."

Ghetto_Squirrel
08-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by James is Cool
That's exactly like me and my best friend, except we have yet to meet him.

I'll mention that every holiday since then, I've received a WK-related gift from them.

bonsor
08-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Debaser
eh, he's entertaining to watch, but not really to listen to... are you kidding? there's nothing nice driving down the interstate blasting i get wet in a car full of long haired metalheads all simultaneously banging their heads a la wayne's world bohemian rhapsody montage.

Pudge
08-08-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by ******
are you kidding? there's nothing nice driving down the interstate blasting i get wet in a car full of long haired metalheads all simultaneously banging their heads a la wayne's world bohemian rhapsody montage.

boy, you just really will always suck...always. nobodys worse than you.

Nimrod's Son
08-08-2003, 03:34 AM
Hahaha... his music sucks.

bonsor
08-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Pudge

boy, you just really will always suck...always. nobodys worse than you. yeah. pardon the fuck out of me for having fun in privacy.

Tessellation
08-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Hahaha... his music sucks.

a la Interpol