View Full Version : attention all drummers in SoCal

alltherage
10-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Hi. I hope this isn't an improper use of the bboard, but I'd like to invite all drummers in the SoCal area, particularly LA and Orange County, to come check out my band Kozen. We're a gigging Alt/pop rock band with great tunes and solid industry prospects. Our current drummer is leaving and we're looking for a serious, permanent replacement, and we want to talk to other pumpkins fans who are muscians before hitting up the annoying local scene trying to talk up random strangers. We have tons of info for your inspection on our site:
www.KozenWorld.com
and there's plenty of songs to download as well. The first set you'll see is the poppier stuff and the second set is the more experimental and rocky stuff.

Even if you're not sure about joining right off, we'd like to get together for some casual jamming or even just hang out. We're always down with meeting new pumpkins fans. Feel free to email me at Kozenite@aol.com if you have any questions or would like to speak.
So, we hope to hear from you.
-Dean

ps. Anyone else who wants to check out our site, we'd appreciate any feedback you might have, whether it be positive or negative. Thanks.

Injektilo
10-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by alltherage
Hi. I hope this isn't an improper use of the bboard....

actually, I do think it says "Smashing Pumpkins/Zwan/E-team your own band here please Discusion" across the top of the page, so I think you're ok.

Jesse Miller
10-16-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by alltherage
We're a gigging Alt/pop rock band with great tunes and solid industry prospects.

Be sure to play a show in Minneapolis so I can heckle and throw shit at you.