View Full Version : If you could crack MonteLDS' skull with a pool stick in one blow...

sickbadthing
07-31-2003, 03:10 PM
would it be worth the prison time? True, prison sucks but then again maybe the quality of threads would go up in this place as a result of his untimely death.

Ihaman
07-31-2003, 03:11 PM
he's coming down to san diego and im gonna have lunch or dinner with him and his girlfriend.

yay!

sickbadthing
07-31-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Graveflower
I don't like this thread as much as your grooming threads. One star.

It's ok. I'm going to leave this place and never come back... starting now.

yo soy el mejor
07-31-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

It's ok. I'm going to leave this place and never come back... starting now.
hush your face, negro!

anyway. i would do nothing of the sort. i am too nice. :embarass:

Tessellation
07-31-2003, 04:59 PM
no, it's not.

but Monte does need a good lashing

bonsor
07-31-2003, 05:05 PM
no.

though, i'd like to beat the crap out of him with a cue stick, and with every blow halve his HP level. So he'll never actually die, but just come closer and close to death. And then when I die,he will die.

bonsor
07-31-2003, 05:07 PM
i tkae that back. the kidnapping charges would be well worth pitting tessellation and monte againt eachother in a battle to the death.

it would be the wussiest fight ever, though. one of them would die of starvation before anyone would actually kill the other.

sickbadthing
07-31-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ******
i tkae that back. the kidnapping charges would be well worth pitting tessellation and monte againt eachother in a battle to the death.

it would be the wussiest fight ever, though. one of them would die of starvation before anyone would actually kill the other.

I want to see that too. Once they get tired slapping each other then we could release the hounds to finish up.

DeviousJ
07-31-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor

hush your face, negro!

anyway. i would do nothing of the sort. i am too nice. :embarass:

Or you wouldn't be able to reach.

I kid!

crescentfresh
07-31-2003, 06:25 PM
Maybe if I then ate his remains in a stew, I could get off with insanity charges.

Nimrod's Son
07-31-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Ihaman
he's coming down to san diego and im gonna have lunch or dinner with him and his girlfriend.

yay! Dude, tell me where and when!!!!!!

Tessellation
07-31-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
Maybe if I then ate his remains in a stew, I could get off with insanity charges.

anything's possible w. the American legal system. Your lawyer should use the "Twinkie defense".

killed radio star
07-31-2003, 07:06 PM
egads

Travis Meekz
07-31-2003, 07:46 PM
We need to channel our hatred towards tesselation fellas. His stupidity is much more of a threat.

edit: he spelled "always" "al-ways'