View Full Version : ...and you will know us by the trail of dead show what rock 'n' roll is like

severin
07-30-2003, 04:26 PM
ok, here's a summary of events during and after a german festivals the guys where performing at. the full german version could be found on www.visions.de:

first they destroyed their backline during the gig (nothing new there)
they threw a glass bottle filled with water in the audience injuring one visitor in the face
they destroyed stuff in the backstage are and started shit with other bands, which led to them being asked to leave the area
back in they hotel the real deal started. they broke into other hotel rooms, destroyed their own, and threw a tv-set out of the window of another bands room, which had left earlier and tod broke into. when the hotel called the police they didn't want to pay the 250 EUR for the tv and denied that they were responsible for the flying tv blaming the band which originally stayed in the room (german band "slut"). when one of their backstage passes was found in the room, the whole situation led to some more agression, which lead to another tv set from another room to be thrown out of the window and the room subsequently being destroyed. ater that 10 policemen searched the hotel for the bandmembers and all of them were arrested.

i think they need to learn when to stop.....

wounded
07-30-2003, 05:17 PM
it is so fucking lame when bands do that shit.

i doubt they can even fucking afford to do it. and that is really lame

Pinnacle
07-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by wounded
it is so fucking lame when bands do that shit.

i doubt they can even fucking afford to do it. and that is really lame

My thoughts exactly. Being an asshole on stage is one thing, but when you deliberately destroy other people's property and injure audience members, it's time for an ass-kicking.

creutzfeld
07-31-2003, 11:12 AM
Hmmm...
Makes me think bout this Oasis guy?
What was his name? Gallangher or something like that...

wounded
07-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by creutzfeld
Hmmm...
Makes me think bout this Oasis guy?
What was his name? Gallangher or something like that...
yeah, but oasis could afford to pay for what the wrecked and it was no biggie.

creutzfeld
07-31-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by wounded

yeah, but oasis could afford to pay for what the wrecked and it was no biggie.

yeah, and AYWKUBTTOD cannot (i think). but i do like them much more than oasis, though.

El Savior
07-31-2003, 12:44 PM
that's awesome.

Caine Walker
07-31-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Graveflower

Actually, that's what makes it cooler than usual.

lol, no kidding. man, i wish they would've destroyed the green room that they were in when i was hanging out in it. they looked like they were pissed off enough to do it. i like that band.

spring
07-31-2003, 03:32 PM
I think they're idiots for doing that. First of all because they can't afford it, second of all because if they are just doing that for "looking cool" they're just a bunch of morons, and lastly, because that's not the right way to get some friggin' attention. I've been to their show in Toronto in April at the Opera House, and I can tell you they could be much better than that and they should try harder before they could get away with shit like this.