View Full Version : what song does beyonce's "crazy in love" sample?


mpp
07-29-2003, 06:37 PM
thanks

peabody
07-29-2003, 06:54 PM
i had a question about beyonce.

does she write her own music and lyrics?

Tessellation
07-29-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by peabody
i had a question about beyonce.

does she write her own music and lyrics?


she takes the Madonna route (e.g.: writes one or two lines, comes up with a simple harmony, and shares credit with a host of others)

Tessellation
07-29-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by mpp
thanks


"let me clear my thoat" by DJ Kool

peabody
07-29-2003, 07:11 PM
hm..

that makes me sad. :(

Boner
07-29-2003, 07:12 PM
The Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman?

Boner
07-29-2003, 07:14 PM
The Chi-Lites is the horn sample that makes the song.

The DJ Kool sample is just where Jay-Z is rapping. Lame.

crescentfresh
07-29-2003, 09:45 PM
It's too damned catchy. And Beyonce should not be allowed to look hot. That is all.

Tessellation
07-29-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
It's too damned catchy. And Beyonce should not be allowed to look hot. That is all.


she's not Mariah Carey (circa 1990) hot, but Beyonce is definitely a looker.

severin
07-30-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Tessellation



she's not Mariah Carey (circa 1990) hot, but Beyonce is definitely a looker. doesn't she have some facial hair problem or so? or was this one of the other gels in whatever that group is called?

Tessellation
07-30-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by severin
doesn't she have some facial hair problem or so? or was this one of the other gels in whatever that group is called?

I believe you're thinking of someone else.

Mya is pretty hot, too.:crazy:

severin
07-30-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Tessellation


I believe you're thinking of someone else.

Mya is pretty hot, too.:crazy: i'm 100% sure that it was one of the chicks in destiny's child. i saw it on mtv. bu i don't know if it was her or one of the other 2...

mpp
07-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
It's too damned catchy. And Beyonce should not be allowed to look hot. That is all.

she is so beautiful and she's twentyfuckingone

Eulogy
07-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
It's too damned catchy. And Beyonce should not be allowed to look hot. That is all.

Her vocals during the chorus ruin what could be a really decent song.

crescentfresh
07-30-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by mpp


she is so beautiful and she's twentyfuckingone

ripe for the pickin'

mpp
07-30-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Eulogy


Her vocals during the chorus ruin what could be a really decent song.

agreed, in part

mpp
07-30-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by crescentfresh


ripe for the pickin'


aye

http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images/Beyonce_Knowles_pictures/beyonce_knowles_nude.jpg