View Full Version : The greatest help in becoming a HUGE SP fan

Bremang
07-28-2003, 09:00 PM
When i was a child I bought MCIS. I was young, and that album alone did not make me a huge fan. It was only after I got into Smashing Pumpkins FTP sites, and downloaded so many bsides, concerts, vids, and other things, that my life brightened tremendously. After that, I bought all their albums.

is there a SP ftp site still alive?

and on a side note, does anybody have the Zwan b-side Riverview? I would love to hear it and I could trade for either Spilled Milk, or Freedom ain't what it used to be. I'm trying to hear some Zwan Bsides if anyone knows any others that I do not.

thank you kindly

Thoughtless
07-28-2003, 09:14 PM
go to the hub. lots o stuff awaits you there, just make sure you follow the rules.

Mason R Butler
07-28-2003, 09:17 PM
http://carolinageeks.net/images/deeztwinz.gif

Ugly
07-28-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Bremang

and on a side note, does anybody have the Zwan b-side Riverview? I would love to hear it and I could trade for either Spilled Milk, or Freedom ain't what it used to be. I'm trying to hear some Zwan Bsides if anyone knows any others that I do not.

thank you kindly

Freedom studio has been released. Spilled Milk and Riverview, to my knowledge, you can only get your hands on live tracks. But I'm pretty sure Spilled Milk is played over the DVD credits.

Bremang
07-29-2003, 12:32 AM
I have a studio version of Spilled Milk and fawiutb.
I know theres a studio version of Riverview, i got the first 15 seconds of it but the connection was so slow, and I was getting it from a stranger, so we stopped it.

where can I find out about the hub?

Thoughtless
07-29-2003, 03:22 AM
http://www.bystarlite.com/tsphub/rules.html

check the faq, it's got pretty much everything you need to know

sarmatianus
07-29-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Bremang
I have a studio version of Spilled Milk and fawiutb.
I know theres a studio version of Riverview, i got the first 15 seconds of it but the connection was so slow, and I was getting it from a stranger, so we stopped it.

where can I find out about the hub?

Your "studio" Riverview and Spilled Milk are probably from a live FM BBC in-house show. That being said, they sound damn good.

Ugly
07-29-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by sarmatianus

Your "studio" Riverview and Spilled Milk are probably from a live FM BBC in-house show. That being said, they sound damn good.

oooohh nice, I think I missed that one - was it electric? Is it on the hub? date?

Bremang
07-29-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by sarmatianus

taking a closer listen to SM, you are right.

Flippin Ninja
07-29-2003, 06:00 PM
I thought the greatest help in becoming a huge sp fan was to eat a lot of food :p