View Full Version : Need a bit of help...

Cannibal_Dezzy
10-15-2002, 01:06 PM
I'm getting a cassette on ebay with a bunch of people. And the whole deal was..they send in 5 and blah blah kinda like what you guys did with the videos on ebay..my question is..whats the fastest way to get out the cdr. There's people from the us, uk and aussie in the "group" so I'm trying to figure out a way to make it as quick as possible..should i do the overseas people first? then hit the usa?

Smiley
10-15-2002, 01:43 PM
Well it depends how many people are involved and how much time you have. If it's like 20 people, then just make 20 copies and send them all out at once. If it's 100 people, then you should organize some sort of tree.

It also depends on how fast your burner is and how much time you feel like spending on it... personally if it was me, I'd be willing to make and send up to 50 copies, if it was something that was important to me. Any more than that, and I wouldn't want to deal with it.

So what's the cassette?

Cannibal_Dezzy
10-15-2002, 08:21 PM
i didnt win it..it got way to pricey for a cassette tape..it went for like 200+..it was "jack off jill cannibal songbook excerpts" it had like 3 unreleased songs and what not on it..but def. not worth 200+ dollars

wbdotcom
10-16-2002, 05:40 PM
dude

respond to your email, or find the post to you on the other board

Apart
10-16-2002, 07:07 PM
eh, u can always pester whoever won the thing for a copy.