View Full Version : check out TRIO tomorrow morning at 9 then again at around 3 i think

tristessa
07-23-2003, 02:41 PM
theyre playing an hour of this show:

2000/04/12 - Northrop Auditorium; Minneapolis, MN, US

Soundcheck:

Pale Scales
Blue Skies Bring Tears
Fukk You
I of the Mourning

Set:

Pale Scales
The Everlasting Gaze
Heavy Metal Machine
Age of Innocence
Glass and the Ghost Children
Blew Away
Stand Inside Your Love
Tear
I of the Mourning
To Sheila
If There Is a God
Disarm
Ava Adore
Rock On [Essex]
Zero
Today
Tonight, Tonight
Blue Skies Bring Tears
Cherub Rock

Encore 1:

Blank Page
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
> Once in a Lifetime [Talking Heads]

Encore 2:

Fukk You
Mayonaise

jczeroman
07-23-2003, 03:04 PM
3 golden stars to anyone who tapes this for me

Elvis The Fat Years
07-23-2003, 03:18 PM
i'd kill for a full studio pale scales.

severin
07-23-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Elvis The Fat Years
i'd kill for a full studio pale scales. your avatar makes me feel one with myself

shaniqua
07-23-2003, 03:40 PM
:confused:

http://www.nortexinfo.net/McDaniel/trio.jpg

Tyler
07-23-2003, 04:43 PM
its on at 6 and 12 here

Tyler
07-23-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
wtf is trio?
It's a television chanel. 244 here but it may be different for the rest of you. They play pumpkins shows every once in a while. I taped the 98 much music live and interactive thing off of that channel a few monthes ago. They play alot of pretty good stuff on there.

the_marked
07-23-2003, 06:02 PM
wtf is trio?

JHeibel
07-23-2003, 11:52 PM
it's on at 8am and 2pm in Dallas.

www.triotv.com

The Gaddrow
07-24-2003, 09:05 AM
wtf is trio? The absolute best fucking channel on television.

JHeibel
07-24-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by tristessa
theyre playing an hour of this show:

2000/04/12 - Northrop Auditorium; Minneapolis, MN, US

Well you couldn't of been more wrong... they aired a hour of their Intimate and Interactive performance from MuchMusic in '98.

jczeroman
07-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by JHeibel

Well you couldn't of been more wrong... they aired a hour of their Intimate and Interactive performance from MuchMusic in '98.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

COULDN'T HAVE

tristessa
07-24-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by JHeibel

yes i could have been more wrong, asshole. it was smashing pumpkins, they were on for an hour, and they played some live songs. be greatful you got to watch it. the info came from rock on tv.

i hate that fukking kenny arnoff or whatever drummer he pisses me off and his drumming sucks. its so busy and not very 'on time'. he fukked up 1979 playing it too fast and with too many bullshtt fills. i also never really enjoyed the adore tour version of BWBW, i dont get why they would reverse the rolls and make the verse loud and the chorus soft; it just doesnt work as well.

Gpub
07-24-2003, 01:24 PM
So it was an Adore era show or something? Shit man, i wanted to here Pale F*(& Scales. Well, I'll just go put it on.

G.

JHeibel
07-24-2003, 02:24 PM

yes i could have been more wrong, asshole. it was smashing pumpkins, they were on for an hour, and they played some live songs. be greatful you got to watch it. the info came from rock on tv.

Greatful? I've seen it already... chill the fuck out while you're at it.

:)

chsllama
07-24-2003, 03:12 PM

i hate that fukking kenny arnoff or whatever drummer he pisses me off and his drumming sucks. its so busy and not very 'on time'. he fukked up 1979 playing it too fast and with too many bullshtt fills. i also never really enjoyed the adore tour version of BWBW, i dont get why they would reverse the rolls and make the verse loud and the chorus soft; it just doesnt work as well. http://www.activecut.com/cniok/fuckb.gif