View Full Version : Attn:Marlon Brando


I Love You
07-21-2003, 02:43 AM
is it ok to dislike Zwan and like TSP? is it possible?

Tyler
07-21-2003, 05:14 AM
Let's not be silly ok ?

Desi
07-21-2003, 12:19 PM
marlon brando is a dummy.

DisarmBWBW
07-21-2003, 12:42 PM
yeah, i completely agree. I mean, he basically said "if you dont like this, you are immature", people have the rights to their own opinions, and his closed mindedness really shows.

DisarmBWBW
07-21-2003, 12:45 PM
also, if billy recorded himself sitting on the toilet crapping for an hour, Marlon Brando would hail it as "genius".

Caine Walker
07-21-2003, 12:45 PM
i've been sort of gassy lately. i blame brando.

Marlon Brando
07-21-2003, 07:29 PM
It is possible to not like zwan or the smashing pumpkins. but it is not possible to post on here and claim to be a pumpkins fan then be stuck on one or two albums and say the rest of their career is garbage. that would make that person a loser, like you.

Desi
07-21-2003, 08:06 PM
:rofl:

I didn't know the Pumpkins' cover of "Dreaming" was an entire album.

Eat my crap.

Marlon Brando
07-21-2003, 08:34 PM
how can you say that? it IS what it IS... it's not good, or bad, its the pumpkins, and if they havnt earned your love.. im sorry i cant help you.. im a pumpkins fan, sorry you missed out.

I Love You
07-21-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
It is possible to not like zwan or the smashing pumpkins. but it is not possible to post on here and claim to be a pumpkins fan then be stuck on one or two albums and say the rest of their career is garbage. that would make that person a loser, like you.

answer the question. is it possible to "like" TSP in general and not like Zwan?

Netphorian Gadabout
07-21-2003, 11:11 PM
I've never seen anyone on here who likes "one or two" albums and disses the rest. Most people on here, at the very least, like Gish, Siamese Dream, Pisces, MCIS, TAFH, and Adore. That's 6 albums out of 9 (counting MSTOS). Additionally, most people on here don't think the other 3 were "garbage" but "inferior compared to the rest of their body of work, although still better then an average band's record" [and I say this as someone who thinks Machina II is their best work behind Siamese].

Your complaint is more like: "Lord almighty, I'm mad you all don't like everything."

Desi
07-22-2003, 12:39 AM
:rofl: you're such a stupid shit.

Marlon Brando
07-22-2003, 01:08 AM
I can't take desi seriously until he takes the picture of the ugly chick off his avatar.

Hughzims
07-22-2003, 01:19 AM
I think we can all agree that Marlon is a git and move on with our lives. Whatcha say? :D

Ugly
07-22-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
I can't take desi seriously until he takes the picture of the ugly chick off his avatar.

I just wanted to repost this quote to reinforce his stupidity.

MarIon Brando
07-22-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Ugly


I just wanted to repost this quote to reinforce his stupidity. screw you buddy

Desi
07-22-2003, 09:45 AM
:rofl:

Desi
07-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
how can you say that? it IS what it IS... it's not good, or bad, its the pumpkins, and if they havnt earned your love.. im sorry i cant help you.. im a pumpkins fan, sorry you missed out.

obviously you've never listened to interviews with billy corgan where he says he can't fucking stand people like you.

Caine Walker
07-22-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Desi


obviously you've never listened to interviews with billy corgan where he says he can't fucking stand people like you.

mr. brando, how are you going to tell me that you are throwing the notion of quality completely out the window? people like you are what is wrong with this world. you don't sit back and look at something for what it is, but opt to just make a vague judgement based on what you've been told or what you've just come to accept and expect from something.

the pumpkins have GOOD songs and BAD songs. you can't seriously tell me that you value every song in the same manner. and if you do, then i would say that you have some sort of perceptual inability. would you have the balls to say to any pumpkins fan that The Sacred + Profane is equal to the technicality of Soma?

Slurpee
07-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
how can you say that? it IS what it IS... it's not good, or bad, its the pumpkins, and if they havnt earned your love.. im sorry i cant help you.. im a pumpkins fan, sorry you missed out.

You're the type of person who buys Nikes just because the commercials are cool, with total disregard for the actual product or the process by which it was made (in a sweatshop, in Nike's case). You worship logos. You buy anything that logo is put on. It makes no difference whether it's a Nike swoosh, an American flag, or an SP heart.

And that makes me sad.

Caine Walker
07-23-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Slurpee


You're the type of person who buys Nikes just because the commercials are cool, with total disregard for the actual product or the process by which it was made (in a sweatshop, in Nike's case). You worship logos. You buy anything that logo is put on. It makes no difference whether it's a Nike swoosh, an American flag, or an SP heart.

And that makes me sad.

b-i-n-g-o

Ugly
07-23-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Slurpee


You're the type of person who buys Nikes just because the commercials are cool, with total disregard for the actual product or the process by which it was made (in a sweatshop, in Nike's case). You worship logos. You buy anything that logo is put on. It makes no difference whether it's a Nike swoosh, an American flag, or an SP heart.

And that makes me sad.

Actually dood, I think its a little harsh to compare devotion to MACHINA to, you know, <I><B>SWEAT SHOP CHILD LABOUR!!!</B></I> Unless Billy was whipping 5 year olds to mix the album for him...

Marlon Brando
07-23-2003, 11:39 PM
well if Nike ever earned my love and respect, yes I would automaticaly like whatever they put out.. but i disagree with certain practices of theirs. obviously everything pumpkins have ever done comes from the heart... so the quality is secondary in a way.. whatever is inside them is what they put out, its as simple as that.. so when you question the quality or say certain songs suck, you are telling me and the pumpkins and their feelings were WRONG and STUPID... and who are you to do that? you arn't questioning the pumpkins ability cuz pumpkins were never about that from the start, they have always said, they arnt the best guitar players or singers or maybe even the best songwriters...but they always gave us whats inside them... so question how good a solo is or why they used this instrument instead of that one or why their voice sounds like this on that song or why they put this on a cd instead of that. all of that is irrelavent.. whats important is that they always kept their integrity their WHOLE CAREER.. and thats whats most important, and thats why i love EVERY SONG.

Marlon Brando
07-23-2003, 11:43 PM
every pumpkins song first and foremost is a different shade of their heart. thats all. and thats what shines through to real fans and thats why every song is important and thats why we love machina because it showed a side that was hidden or non existant for the previous 13 years before then. thats why i like zwan as well.. its a new side of billy, somewhat in the **********.. and a new side of jimmy's drumming which is freer then ever. thats why we dont question every action they take because thats not whats important as pumpkins fans.. its different if you like megadeath or celine dion where how fast a solo is or if the right note is hit .. thats whats important.. but to pumpkins fans, thats not whats important. and if you cant feel the emotions in machina or zwan... you arnt fans.

Marlon Brando
07-23-2003, 11:51 PM
like if someone says blue skies bring tears shouldnt have been on machina they are really saying, pumpkins were WRONG for having those feelings and wrong for experssing them... and your saying its wrong that they wanted you to hear it or wanted to express it at all... pumpkins have proven their integrity with all they have done.. so to critisize decisions like that you arnt saying they dont konw how to put together and album you are saying what they feel is wrong and stupid.... or when someone says mary star of the sea is a long drawn out three guitar muddy noise, bad song... they are really saying, thats inside the people is overwrought and muddy... cuz pumpkins and zwan are personal type bands, ... whats inside them is what comes out with no agenda to push you one way or the other.. if you dont like their music, you dont respect their feelings...they arnt bon jovi or britney spears... you people really dont get it. .its unbelievable.

Desi
07-24-2003, 12:27 AM
So, what you're trying to say is that you're from the o-board.

k, thnx.

Marlon Brando
07-24-2003, 12:29 AM
I dont post their but whenever I check it out im pleased by the quality of the questions, the interesting comments and overall positive enthusiasm and concern when it is warranted. you ugly fucking bitch.

glasspumpkin
07-24-2003, 01:04 AM
RiGhT oN....MaChInA RoCkS, aTlEaSt YoUr TaLkInG aBoUt It :cheers: :loaded: :hurl: :beatup: :smoke:

NegativeSleep
07-24-2003, 01:07 AM
he's right, you guys.

Slurpee
07-24-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Ugly


Actually dood, I think its a little harsh to compare devotion to MACHINA to, you know, <I><B>SWEAT SHOP CHILD LABOUR!!!</B></I> Unless Billy was whipping 5 year olds to mix the album for him...

Nah, I'm not saying those are equal. I'm saying the devotion to the band as some spiritual entitity, instead of to its music, is comprable to the devotion to a shoe company as a motivational force instead of, well, devotion to its shoes.

Also, I'm only posting on here about the evils of SP-logo worshipping. I try and do a bit more productive things when it comes to stopping Nike.

For the record... I am completely convinced now that Marlon is a troll.

Marlon Brando
07-24-2003, 01:54 AM
so me saying the pumpkins have proven their integrity to me and that every song is a new shade of their emotions = me being a troll. ok just checking. whatever a troll is .. sorry, im not a fucking computer dork like you i wouldnt know

Ugly
07-24-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Slurpee



Yeah, I know what you meant. I just liked the idea of Billy whipping 5 year old children to mix MACHINA for him as he sat there while groupies fed him grapes and shit.

mono
07-24-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
thats why we dont question every action they take because thats not whats important as pumpkins fans.. its different if you like megadeath or celine dion where how fast a solo is or if the right note is hit .. thats whats important.. but to pumpkins fans, thats not whats important. and if you cant feel the emotions in machina or zwan... you arnt fans.

You really are stupid - why couldn't a Megadeth or Celine Dion fan just like the artist's songs without concering the technicalities of the songs? You are so one dimensional in your opinions. You fucking loser.

Mr. X
07-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
so me saying the pumpkins have proven their integrity to me and that every song is a new shade of their emotions = me being a troll. ok just checking. whatever a troll is .. sorry, im not a fucking computer dork like you i wouldnt know

no, you telling everyone that they are not fans because they don't like machina=you being a troll. Also, just give up already your not changing anyone's opinion, very few people like you, and your just an all around asshole.

Originally posted by Marlon Brandon
like if someone says blue skies bring tears shouldnt have been on machina they are really saying, pumpkins were WRONG for having those feelings and wrong for experssing them... and your saying its wrong that they wanted you to hear it or wanted to express it at all... pumpkins have proven their integrity with all they have done.. so to critisize decisions like that you arnt saying they dont konw how to put together and album you are saying what they feel is wrong and stupid.... or when someone says mary star of the sea is a long drawn out three guitar muddy noise, bad song... they are really saying, thats inside the people is overwrought and muddy... cuz pumpkins and zwan are personal type bands, ... whats inside them is what comes out with no agenda to push you one way or the other.. if you dont like their music, you dont respect their feelings...they arnt bon jovi or britney spears... you people really dont get it. .its unbelievable

Somone would be saying the pumpkins were wrong for having those feelings and wrong for expressing them if they said that blue skies bring tears should have never been recorded not for saying that it shouldn't have been on an album. I don't get why you just don't leave everybody alone and go to the z-board where you may be appreciated slightly more. Just because people don't like every album doesn't mean that they aren't fans. Fans of all different bands criticize them for certain things but does that make them less of a fan? NO. Machina isn't my favorite album of theirs but does that make me less of a fan...no because I still like all of their other albums. Ask a fan of a band that has put out 8 albums (or 6 however you look at it) if they like every single album. Odds are that they won't

Desi
07-24-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
I dont post their but whenever I check it out im pleased by the quality of the questions, the interesting comments and overall positive enthusiasm and concern when it is warranted. you ugly fucking bitch.

:rofl:

You are such a fucking idiot. You're like a 14 year old that never grew up.

netphoria sucks
07-24-2003, 12:52 PM
Concepts for Marlon Brando to grasp:

1. Machina was a concept album that was poorly done: Not a masterpiece of "feeling and emotion."

2. You are a cock craving troll that seeks negative attention from Netphoria to fill the void in your life now that you've figured out the Machina mystery.

3. Go listen to Moby. He understands you.

Marlon Brando
07-25-2003, 07:03 AM
again, im not a dork like you so I refuse to acknowledge your use of the word troll... and something you need to understand is that for intelligent and mature fans, machina was executed just fine thank you.

and for the other guy who said pumpkins were dumb for the choice of songs for their albums... they put it on their cuz they wanted you to hear it or cuz of how it fit for the flow of the album.. you people seem to just do a list of like the top 15 fav songs from an era and think THAT should be the album but its about more then that.. if any of you had an ounce of brains and could wrap your pea brains around machina for 2 seconds you would understand that. fucking losers.

neopryn
07-25-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
I dont post their but whenever I check it out im pleased by the quality of the questions, the interesting comments and overall positive enthusiasm and concern when it is warranted. you ugly fucking bitch.
best Brando post yet

Marlon Brando
07-25-2003, 07:16 AM
well neopryn or whatever you are... you DO come from that intellectual hotbed known as Pittsburgh so... I guesse I SHOULD give your opinions more consideration. lol

you fucking worthless whore.

neopryn
07-25-2003, 07:27 AM
I guarantee you my great city has spawned a lot more intellectuals than fucking Nanaimo. fucking mountie. lol.

Billy Corgan.
07-25-2003, 12:15 PM
okay marlon, listen to me, you stupid shit. take the cucumber out of your ass and objectively read over the trash you've posted, if you are capable of doing such a thing. despite my ridiculously overinflated ego, even i can admit that i am still human (as opposed to glass, or a machine of god, or whatever the fuck you inferred from my half-assed album concept ramblings) and liable to make mistakes. although by and large i craft each of my albums with care and meticulously select each song that i feel fits the tone of the album, you can't honestly expect me to pull through every single time, especially being the rather prolific songwriter that i am. probability dictates that i'll screw up every now and again. for example, the crying tree of mercury... i mean like, what the fuck? what the hell was I thinking? i probably wasn't getting any from yelena at the time and couldn't think straight or something. i'm even willing to admit that I have some regrets with regards to the execution of the whole machina concept - in retrospect, had i been less ambiguous and not alienated my fans with meaningless double-talk and poppycock, the reception would have probably been much more favorable. i am not perfect. live with it.

in any case, you've demonstrated that you're an absolute travesty of a fan, uncompromising and narrowminded - frankly i can't stand people like you, and if i saw you i'd probably run you over in my zwan tour bus, or strangle you with my excess guitar string, or something. by the way, do you drive an old rusty mazda? are you the prick who's been parked outside my house and reading my mail almost daily since march, 2000? get the fuck away from me, you fucking psycho.

love, mischief, and bliss
xoxoxoxo

-BC
2007

Dead
07-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Billy I love your post. I'll be there in 2007, peace out til then bro. Don't fuck up the production on your next album and we're all good, man.

LATER!

Also, release Glorious and The Empty Sea as b-sides or something. They rock.

Injektilo
07-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Man, i love when Billy posts on here!

chsllama
07-25-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Billy Corgan.
okay marlon, listen to me, you stupid shit. take the cucumber out of your ass and objectively read over the trash you've posted, if you are capable of doing such a thing. despite my ridiculously overinflated ego, even i can admit that i am still human (as opposed to glass, or a machine of god, or whatever the fuck you inferred from my half-assed album concept ramblings) and liable to make mistakes. although by and large i craft each of my albums with care and meticulously select each song that i feel fits the tone of the album, you can't honestly expect me to pull through every single time, especially being the rather prolific songwriter that i am. probability dictates that i'll screw up every now and again. for example, the crying tree of mercury... i mean like, what the fuck? what the hell was I thinking? i probably wasn't getting any from yelena at the time and couldn't think straight or something. i'm even willing to admit that I have some regrets with regards to the execution of the whole machina concept - in retrospect, had i been less ambiguous and not alienated my fans with meaningless double-talk and poppycock, the reception would have probably been much more favorable. i am not perfect. live with it.

in any case, you've demonstrated that you're an absolute travesty of a fan, uncompromising and narrowminded - frankly i can't stand people like you, and if i saw you i'd probably run you over in my zwan tour bus, or strangle you with my excess guitar string, or something. by the way, do you drive an old rusty mazda? are you the prick who's been parked outside my house and reading my mail almost daily since march, 2000? get the fuck away from me, you fucking psycho.

love, mischief, and bliss
xoxoxoxo

-BC
2007
http://www.prairienet.org/~tjackson/img/bullitt.jpg

Billy Corgan.
07-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Dead
Billy I love your post.

please, call me GOD, the SAVIOUR of ROCK

Dead
07-25-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Billy Corgan.
please, call me GOD, the SAVIOUR of ROCK
Only if you call me GOD of The Hub and Super Leet Master of the Universe and Owner of Many Punks' Asses (not in a gay way) and The King of Dis.

Rock on, my good man.

Gpub
07-25-2003, 06:16 PM
yes dead












G.

chsllama
07-25-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Dead

Only if you call me GOD of The Hub and Super Leet Master of the Universe and Owner of Many Punks' Asses (not in a gay way) and The King of Dis.

Rock on, my good man.

http://www.prairienet.org/~tjackson/img/deadster.gif

Dead
07-25-2003, 07:26 PM
This fucked up kid appears to be obsessed with me.

DEAD SMASH YOU!

Marlon Brando
07-25-2003, 08:06 PM
yeah dead, cuz whose opinion is more informed on record producing, you or billy corgan's? lol you fucking peice of shit.

bowmaan
07-25-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
yeah dead, cuz whose opinion is more informed on record producing, you or billy corgan's? lol you fucking peice of shit.

neither, if you sit and think about it.

Billy Corgan.
07-25-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
yeah dead, cuz whose opinion is more informed on record producing, you or billy corgan's? lol you fucking peice of shit.

mine. and i admit that i may have accidentally mounted the microphone inside my ass while recording mary star of the sea. i also should have invested in better mixing software than sound recorder for windows 3.1, thus avoiding the ridiculous clipping problems on my last album.

but that's ok, i don't have to put out the same quality of work anymore as there will always be people like you around to blindly smoke my cock irregardless. thanks for coming out, marlon brando.

be blissed,
xoxoxoxoxo

-BC

Desi
07-25-2003, 09:30 PM
I really love it when Billy comes around and posts.

Billy Corgan.
07-25-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Desi
I really love it when Billy comes around and posts.

:love:

how would you like to father billy corgan jr. jr. ?

xoxoxoxo

-BC

chsllama
07-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
yeah dead, cuz whose opinion is more informed on record producing, you or billy corgan's? lol you fucking peice of shit. http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/comstock/stupid.jpg

Desi
07-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Billy Corgan.


:love:

how would you like to father billy corgan jr. jr. ?

xoxoxoxo

-BC

Oh, baby. I'd rather mother billy corgan jr. jr., but I'll take what I can get.

xoxoxoxo :-*

Dead
07-26-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
lol you fucking peice of shit.
Hmm I've heard those sweet words somewhere before...
ITS *****! :eek:

Billy Corgan.
07-26-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Desi
I'd rather mother

you know, i knew that too.

all this touring must be getting to my head. or maybe it's my epilepsy-inducing sweaters.