View Full Version : The Weirdest Thing About The People Here

Marlon Brando
07-21-2003, 12:28 AM
I've never seen anybody become such huge fans of a band just cuz they like one or two albums. I mean almost any other band, their fans love all the records and love the band. but here anything the pumpkins have done that either wasn't incredibly heavy or stripped down acoustic has been called garbage. That is unbelievable. You people are very lame. I guesse thats why you don't like zwan, you can't fit their songs into your catagories of either it's geek u.s.a. or it's stumbleine and anything in between sucks. You all really missed out on a great expereince, oh well, maybe you'll become pumpkins fans or zwan fans in another life.

killed radio star
07-21-2003, 12:31 AM
whoops, i guess the bacteria in my colon are unnnnnnnnnnnnnhappy!

Netphorian Gadabout
07-21-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
You people are very lame.

What's lame is your percieved need to tell us this. You're a fuckass. People hate you. Suck Corgan's cock you bastard.

Marlon Brando
07-21-2003, 12:39 AM
well you enjoy going places like netphoria where the flames of your sick and twisted perceptions of music and life can be fanned. so if i dont tell you who will? you should be told everyday how stupid you are for your idiotic and immature opinions.