View Full Version : Going back to Siamese Dream after a long break...

Woody
07-14-2003, 02:25 PM
..Is like being grabbed by the balls in a good way.

After listening to Mary Star and many other currently popular alt rock bands for the last 6 months returning to SD is fucking awesome relief. Loving it.

Marlon Brando
07-14-2003, 02:28 PM
yeah, nothing spells relief like songs about suicide, painful desires, lost youth, abuse, drugs, death...

your a fucking dork.

Woody
07-14-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Marlon Brando
yeah, nothing spells relief like songs about suicide, painful desires, lost youth, abuse, drugs, death...

your a fucking dork.

http://www.emotioneric.com/sarcresp.jpg

What about my a fucking dork?

cap'n jazz
07-14-2003, 03:10 PM

your a fucking dork.

SING A TROLL SONG, GUY!

Marlon Brando
07-14-2003, 03:11 PM
maybe thats why none of you are smart enough to understand machina... you kept thinking it was about trolls.. since thats your response to everything... how intelligent. fucking dorks.

cap'n jazz
07-14-2003, 03:55 PM
KEEP SINGING THAT TROLL SONG, GUY!

Reyngel
07-14-2003, 04:10 PM

your a fucking dork.

Oh, and Machina doesn't speak of painful desires, lost youth, abuse, drugs, death... ? :rolleyes:

YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MACHINA IS ABOUT

Nothing/everything
07-14-2003, 05:30 PM
i had a different experience with gish lately.

i'm so into listening to stuff like animal collective, fushitsusha, black dice, etc. that the good old well produced rock of gish was quite the relief.

Dead
07-14-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Woody
I had this same experience last night. That's a perfect album. I didn't feel it in my balls though. :(

thought alive
07-15-2003, 01:43 PM
I rediscovered it a couple of days ago...

TiaraGurl
07-15-2003, 03:49 PM
Um it was released 10 years ago this month i know that makes me feel REALLY Old....

Ugly
07-15-2003, 04:00 PM
MSOTS reminds me a lot of a few tracks on SD. It seems to be consciously trying to channel songs like “Today”, “Cherub Rock” and “Rocket” I found. Whether is succeeded is another matter entirely.

Boycott Graceland
07-15-2003, 05:35 PM
maybe thats why none of you are smart enough to understand machina... you kept thinking it was about trolls.. since thats your response to everything... how intelligent. fucking dorks.
huh. i wonder who you really are.

Cretin Soup
07-16-2003, 06:47 AM

your a fucking dork.

I'M A TROOOOLLL MAAAAN!

http://www.gothamtoys.com/troll3.jpg

JmE
07-16-2003, 11:27 AM

your a fucking dork.

Congratulations, you are a hypocrit.
You cry about how you relate to Machina every night and made whole fucking thread about it. Unfortunately, people can relate to all of the above mentioned topics, and that's the brilliance of Siamese Dream. If you would like to us all to be relieved by something more than Siamese Dream, the only other thing I could think of is to please, kill yourself or leave. I just browse the boards normally, but you've forced me to come out and make my... first post!

C33
07-16-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Woody
http://www.knight-foundation.com/images/1knightthumb.jpg