View Full Version : American Analog Set ?

jvan
07-13-2003, 09:40 PM
Did anyone tape American Analog Set this recent tour? We managed to get nice recordings of last night's show in Austin.

setlist:

continuous hit music
punk as fuck
hatist
the wait
it's all about us
choir vandals
hard to find
the only one
baby julie come home
the postman
we're computerizing and we don't need you anymore
continuous hit music (reprise)

sarasvati
07-13-2003, 09:43 PM
I recorded the Toronto show - June 25, 2003. Wanna trade? :)

-Lauren

Brute Squad
07-14-2003, 03:27 AM
Yeah, my tape turned out great. Gotta love the SBD. Thanks for the ride home John. Lauren, did you get SBD in Toronto?

lament
07-14-2003, 03:33 AM
Got a great SBD, DPA4061....and a miniDV tape from Philly. The miniDV is great...sat the cam on top of the soundboard.

sarasvati
07-14-2003, 06:32 PM
Oh man...I should have known to ask for SBD... and I didn't know they allowed video taping or else I would have brought my miniDV. Here is what I have though:

ECM-717 > D8 @ 48kHz

AmAnSet @ The Horseshoe Tavern - Toronto, ON

And here's the setlist:

1. Continuous Hit Music
2. Punk as Fuck
3. The Hatist
4. The Wait
5. It's All About Us
6. Choir Vandals
7. Hard to Find
8. The Only One
9. Baby Julie Come Home
10. The Postman
11. We're Computerizing and We Just Don't Need You Anymore

Encore:
12. Million Young

I'm really interested in trading, especially for those nice SBD recordings that you guys made...
lament, I'm especially interested in your video - is there any way that you could make a minidv clone of that for me onto a minidv tape?

-Lauren

Electron52
07-14-2003, 08:25 PM
video tape what? they put on one of the most boring shows i have ever seen. the new record is ok, but the songs are like half speed live. i went to the show at the knitting factory and left early... this is coming from a guy who loves Low. go figure.

sarasvati
07-14-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Electron52
video tape what? they put on one of the most boring shows i have ever seen. the new record is ok, but the songs are like half speed live. i went to the show at the knitting factory and left early... this is coming from a guy who loves Low. go figure.

bleh. that wasn't very nice.

spacey raygun
07-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by lament
Got a great SBD, DPA4061....and a miniDV tape from Philly. The miniDV is great...sat the cam on top of the soundboard.

credit? bitch! i still need to give you that master.

toyschoketoys
08-14-2003, 01:15 PM
if any of you want a MD from a glasgow show a few years back give me a shout , its not great as i was fairly drunk :erm

Nothing/everything
08-14-2003, 02:22 PM
no i must soon quit the scene

:(