View Full Version : Built To Spill Taper Request


bowmaan
07-13-2003, 01:33 AM
Mon 09/15/03 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue
Wed 09/17/03 Chicago, IL Metro / Smart Bar
Thu 09/18/03 Chicago, IL Metro / Smart Bar
Fri 09/19/03 Cincinnati, OH Bogart's
Sat 09/20/03 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall
Sun 09/21/03 Detroit, MI Majestic Theatre
Mon 09/22/03 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
Wed 09/24/03 New York, NY Irving Plaza
Thu 09/25/03 New York, NY Irving Plaza
Fri 09/26/03 New York, NY Irving Plaza
Sat 09/27/03 New York, NY Irving Plaza
Sun 09/28/03 Northampton, MA Pearl Street
Mon 09/29/03 Boston, MA Paradise Rock Club
Tue 09/30/03 Boston, MA Paradise Rock Club
Wed 10/01/03 Providence, RI Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
Thu 10/02/03 Philadelphia, PA The Trocadero
Fri 10/03/03 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
Sat 10/04/03 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
Sun 10/05/03 Charlottesville, VA Starr Hill
Mon 10/06/03 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
Wed 10/08/03 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club
Thu 10/09/03 Atlanta, GA Variety Playhouse
Fri 10/10/03 Jacksonville, FL Free Bird Cafe
Sat 10/11/03 Saint Petersburg, FL State Theatre
Mon 10/13/03 Orlando, FL The Club at Firestone
Tue 10/14/03 Tallahassee, FL Beta Bar
Wed 10/15/03 New Orleans, LA House Of Blues
Thu 10/16/03 Houston, TX Engine Room
Fri 10/17/03 Austin, TX Stubb's Barbeque
Sat 10/18/03 Dallas, TX Gypsy Tea Room
Sun 10/19/03 Oklahoma City, OK Diamond Ballroom
Mon 10/20/03 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
Wed 10/22/03 Englewood, CO Gothic Theatre
Thu 10/23/03 Englewood, CO Gothic Theatre
Fri 10/24/03 Salt Lake City, UT Bricks
Sat 10/25/03 Boise, ID Big Easy

As many of you know, BTS are totally cool with taping and getting rigs in is no sweat... I'd love if someone could get the ATL show because unfortunately I'll only be able to go to the Athens show because of my school schedy.

Post if you plan on taping these shows because BTS is a close #2 for me and all shows they do are INCREDIBLE, plain and simple.

Bowman

sarasvati
07-13-2003, 02:36 AM
I probably have Detroit covered.

Age Of Empathy
07-13-2003, 04:24 AM
fuckin' no toronto?

sarasvati
07-13-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Age Of Empathy
fuckin' no toronto?

CRANNY! Come to Detroit with me! :love:

bgraves001
07-13-2003, 11:06 AM
I'll record the Austin show for you.

Slurpee
07-13-2003, 11:39 AM
I'll be at both D.C. shows. Just try and stop me.

sarasvati
07-13-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Slurpee
I'll be at both D.C. shows. Just try and stop me.

I should come down for those shows and hang out with you and distance :) it IS on a weekend (kinda)...

Halteh
07-13-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by sarasvati
I probably have Detroit covered.
Well if you are going all the way to Detroit for BTS, you best be making room for me in the car!

sarasvati
07-13-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Halteh

Well if you are going all the way to Detroit for BTS, you best be making room for me in the car!


Welllll.......I GUESS you can come..... hehe. Of course there's room for you in the car! :p

Halteh
07-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by sarasvati



Welllll.......I GUESS you can come..... hehe. Of course there's room for you in the car! :p
woooo
--Fares

jlo
07-14-2003, 05:57 PM
"BTS are totally cool with taping" but it seems Doug doesn`t allow anymore to have access to the SBD. A friend tried recently and Doug said "NO" and he came with a cheap excuse saying something like he didn`t like the way his voice sounded in the past SBD`s that he listened. To me it`s a shit excuse!!!
I did in the past two requests like yours too and i`ll be very interested in obtaining some too, if you don`t mind ;)


Originally posted by bowmaan

As many of you know, BTS are totally cool with taping and getting rigs in is no sweat... I'd love if someone could get the ATL show because unfortunately I'll only be able to go to the Athens show because of my school schedy.

Post if you plan on taping these shows because BTS is a close #2 for me and all shows they do are INCREDIBLE, plain and simple.

Bowman

jlo
07-14-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Slurpee
I'll be at both D.C. shows. Just try and stop me.

Joe, glad to know that you`ll gonna tape the two gigs and itīs not gonna be me that`ll stop you, expecially how far i`ll ever be from a BTS concert, since again they`ll never come here, in europe.

jvan
07-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by jlo
"BTS are totally cool with taping" but it seems Doug doesn`t allow anymore to have access to the SBD. A friend tried recently and Doug said "NO" and he came with a cheap excuse saying something like he didn`t like the way his voice sounded in the past SBD`s that he listened. To me it`s a shit excuse!!!

I think during Doug's solo tour last fall he was declining soundboard access, I think because he was running his vocals through this effects processor on stage and that the board tape would not sound good because of it . Are they still not granting board for the recent BTS shows?

bowmaan
07-15-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by jlo
"BTS are totally cool with taping" but it seems Doug doesn`t allow anymore to have access to the SBD. A friend tried recently and Doug said "NO" and he came with a cheap excuse saying something like he didn`t like the way his voice sounded in the past SBD`s that he listened. To me it`s a shit excuse!!!
I did in the past two requests like yours too and i`ll be very interested in obtaining some too, if you don`t mind ;)




well... ill probably pull the modest mouse trick im going to pull. I'll go, ask for SBD patch, if yes, run SBD > NJB3 and my AT853c>MZr37. if no, AT853c>NJB3