View Full Version : ***** stop being so fucking petty.

Mayfuck
10-14-2002, 11:11 AM
Take your resolution off 320x256 and let her have her sig. It's hardly big and it's not like severin's is any smaller.

severin
10-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Take your resolution off 320x256 and let her have her sig. It's hardly big and it's not like severin's is any smaller. hey, leave me out of that

ammy
10-14-2002, 11:16 AM
i agree, mike. from what i've read of lastnight, you're just being an anal asshole (is that redundant?)

samsa's sigs are classic netphoria, they're like historical landmarks.

Samsa
10-14-2002, 11:16 AM
hm hm hm

*compares*

well my sig is definitely smaller than krazeepumpkin's or i du nno other people's sigs i've seen. ummm travis meeks anyone? mark ledrew? whatever. i'ms orry gaddrow can't read and likes to take his aggression out on text.

Mayfuck
10-14-2002, 11:20 AM
Oh yours is significantly bigger, but Travis Meeks' is huge, nevermind severin. And I don't think anyone told Meeks shit.

severin
10-14-2002, 11:23 AM
Oh yours is significantly bigger, but Travis Meeks' is huge, nevermind severin. And I don't think anyone told Meeks shit. i don't really care, i can make it smaller, as soon as a mod tells me to, i just don't wanna be drawn into this argument. i tried to stay out of it as far as possible

The Gaddrow
10-14-2002, 11:25 AM
And I don't think anyone told Meeks shit. You think wrong. I asked him, and he has not posted it since I asked him not to. I also have deleted it from any threads I have seen (except the sticky thread, I left that one)

Suze, I sent you a PM. Please read it.

The Gaddrow
10-14-2002, 11:26 AM
severin and Ammys are both ideal size.

Mayfuck
Huh? Yours is fine, Adolph.

kypper
Originally posted by severin
i don't really care, i can make it smaller, as soon as a mod tells me to, i just don't wanna be drawn into this argument. i tried to stay out of it as far as possible
Rules are rules, ya know?
I get nailed for posting barely recognizable photoshopped pictures of Julio and Suze... eh, shit happens. I know it's pointless to argue.
Besides, Julio would agree with Suze if she did a 180 and said kill Israel and nuke mexico. :noway:

Samsa
10-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
You think wrong. I asked him, and he has not posted it since I asked him not to. I also have deleted it from any threads I have seen (except the sticky thread, I left that one)

Suze, I sent you a PM. Please read it.

yes and i sent andrew pakula a pm. there is nothing wrong with my sig and your head is going to be removed from your body pretty soon.

kypper
10-14-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Samsa

yes and i sent andrew pakula a pm. there is nothing wrong with my sig and your head is going to be removed from your body pretty soon.

That sounds like a terrorist threat,

severin
10-14-2002, 11:31 AM
Huh? Yours is fine, Adolph. you talking to me?

if so, please don't call me adolph, my grandfather died in the concentration camp

he fell off the watchtower and broke his neck

(kidding, and in no way intended to offend anyone )

The Gaddrow
10-14-2002, 11:31 AM
yes and i sent andrew pakula a pm. there is nothing wrong with my sig and your head is going to be removed from your body pretty soon. ok.

kypper
10-14-2002, 11:34 AM
you talking to me?

if so, please don't call me adolph, my grandfather died in the concentration camp

Wanna be friends?

Mayfuck
10-14-2002, 11:35 AM
you talking to me?

(kidding, and in no way intended to offend anyone )

Oh ithad nothing to do with Hitler. I jus twanted to call you Adolph. How about I call you Adalbert instead?

beef curtains
10-14-2002, 11:39 AM
i'm crushing your head, motherfuckers :dammit:

severin
10-14-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by kypper

Wanna be friends? why not, if you drop that stupid lie from your sig....

lament
10-14-2002, 12:38 PM

bbbut....Mike is a universe....if you remove his head you will be destroying a universe. don't you love everyone? Or do you just love those who inflict harm on others?

Salena Child
10-14-2002, 12:56 PM
I have a chocolate cupcake!

Mayfuck
10-14-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
I have a chocolate cupcake!

Samsa
10-14-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by lament

bbbut....Mike is a universe....if you remove his head you will be destroying a universe. don't you love everyone? Or do you just love those who inflict harm on others?

lol. i'd take the time to call you stupid but i realize you're just pulling at threads trying to find any reason to insult me or accuse me of being a psychobitch. you're not going to find one. how about you mind your own fucking business and stop trying to turn water into wine.

Travis Meekz
10-14-2002, 02:14 PM
Ok, I just saw the pm. I'll stop posting it till I can make it smaller. Suze, take a deep breath and chill the fuck out for once

jenn
10-14-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks
Ok, I just saw the pm. I'll stop posting it till I can make it smaller. Suze, take a deep breath and chill the fuck out for once

seriously, i'm going to puke if i see one more fucking thread about this. ***** and pakula have lives aside from netphoria...stop fucking bugging them about the stupid little shit. it's not YOUR site... pakula has people help him and he gives them the authority to do what they feel is needed to keep order. they say your sig is too big...then it's too fucking big. Cry about it. Worse things have happened. Shut up.

Travis Meekz
10-14-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by melancholia

seriously, i'm going to puke if i see one more fucking thread about this. ***** and pakula have lives aside from netphoria...stop fucking bugging them about the stupid little shit. it's not YOUR site... pakula has people help him and he gives them the authority to do what they feel is needed to keep order. they say your sig is too big...then it's too fucking big. Cry about it. Worse things have happened. Shut up.

well said, now everyone relax and shut the fuck up

Samsa
10-14-2002, 02:21 PM

no, YOU shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. for the last fucking time, my sig is NOT too big and it is not their fucking place to tell me it is. i wouldn't be making such a big fuss if some stupid hairy IDIOT just left my sig the fuck alone.

have you seen my sig?

noyou fucking haven't because mike gaddrow won't fucking let me post it. because he knows that if i post it you people will fucking realize it's NOT A BIG DEAL

stop fucking targeting this on ME

i'm not the fucking MORON
who made the fucking rule in the firs tplace. i would shut up about it in a second if i didn't have my SIG DELETED ALL THE FUCKING TIME

it's not my fucking fault these people are such fucking assholes

this is what my sig looks like:

<TABLE><TR><TD>http://mayphuck.homestead.com/files/life1.jpg</TD><TD><font size = -7>So was I once myself a swinger of birches.
And so I dream of going back to be.
It's when I'm weary of considerations,
And life is too much like a pathless wood
Where your face burns and tickles with the cobwebs
Broken across it, and one eye is weeping
From a twig's having lashed across it open.
I'd like to get away from earth awhile
And then come back to it and begin over.
May no fate willfully misunderstand me
And half grant what I wish and snatch me away
Not to return. Earth's the right place for love:
I don't know where it's likely to go better.
I'd like to go by climbing a birch tree
And climb black branches up a snow-white trunk
Toward heaven, till the tree could bear no more,
But dipped its top and set me down again.
That would be good both going and coming back.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.</font size></TD></TR></TABLE>

not a big fucking deal AT ALL.

Travis Meekz
10-14-2002, 02:27 PM

the problem with your whole arguement stems from you being wrong on this statement

jenn
10-14-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks

the problem with your whole arguement stems from you being wrong on this statement

well said.

Fattening Ass
10-14-2002, 02:44 PM
<font color=018f81>here we go again. :rolleyes:<bgsound src="http://members.shaw.ca/alioop/BobbyFullerFour_IFoughtTheLaw.mid">

Samsa
10-14-2002, 02:47 PM

well said.

okay i was unfortunately subjected to travis meek's drivel through you quoting him.

no i'm not wrong on this statement. i hardly ever post my sig. when i do post it it's in my own thread. i don't see why they care so much about 'ease of reading netphoria' as if this si some fucking business and we're micromanaging everything so things run 'smoothly'

it's a fuc king internet message board and is hould be allowed to express myself by putting a POEM in my signature. why is that so fucking hard to understand? there is NO REASON why they should fucking edit my sig. no fucking reason. they never edited it before but all of a sudden they out of the fucking blue came up with this retarded rule. it's a STUPID RULE. they are not touching my sig. you aren't fucking touching it.

Samsa
10-14-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81>here we go again. :rolleyes: </font>

DO YOU KNOW WHY WE'RE GOING HERE AGAIN?

because thsi mroning i fucking edited my sig so it's even SMALLER AND PLEASANTER TO READ THEN IT WAS BEFORE

i made a post showing it to glenn 'cause it hought i twas cool. he said 'okay that looks good'

and in that post

and in other posts of mine

this hairy little neanderthal proceeded to delete my sig. even though glenn, an dADMINISTRATOR, admitted it looked fine. i am NOT putting up with shit like that. i am NOT.

Samsa
10-14-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Graveflower
This board got along fine without such rules before. That's not a big signature. It doesn't clutter the board, as long as it's not posted in every reply, and it doesn't seem to be. It's not like that troll sig on the o board that had the lyrics to Siamese Dream.

Samsa
10-14-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Delta
holy fuck. if people dont like the sigs just turn them off. its right in the options, only takes a couple seconds to do it

personally? i think sigs are useless clutter on a messageboard, so i turned them off. if someone thinks the same let them do what i did, and let the people who actually like them make them as long as they want.

:D

sawdust restaurants
10-14-2002, 03:54 PM
Oddly enough, I find myself agreeing with Sean and, to a lesser extent, Suze.

Seriously, *****, what gives? The board got along fine before you and the wallabe came in and laid down the sig rules. I agree that ultimately Suze really has more important things to worry about, but she has a point--it's a ridiculous rule. Yeah, being mod means that you have the right to make rules because you think they ought to be in place, but that doesn't necessarily save them from being, as far as I can tell, egocentric and power-trippy, not to mention completely useless, because you can turn sigs off if you want, and really, what are you going to lose if you do? Somebody else quoting a really bad Corgan couplet?

Samsa
10-14-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants
it's a ridiculous rule. egocentric and power-trippy, not to mention completely useless,

Mr. Rhinoceros
10-14-2002, 05:52 PM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I support ***** wholly and completely. I have been trying to get you jokers to cut your sigs for years. Finally someone listened. QUIT YOUR BITCHING!

Oh and I'd also like to complain about the people who post soundfiles in threads. When one is in the library, they don't want to hear some insipid midi file blasting out of the speakers. You cockwarts.

KrazeeStacee
10-14-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros
When one is in the library, they don't want to hear some insipid midi file blasting out of the speakers. You cockwarts.

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/katitious/idea.gif

TURN OFF THE SPEAKERS!!

or...hmm...

DON'T SIT ON NETPHORIA IN THE LIBRARY!

Mr. Rhinoceros
10-14-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

TURN OFF THE SPEAKERS!!

or...hmm...

DON'T SIT ON NETPHORIA IN THE LIBRARY!

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I understand that the library is an alien place to your white trash sensibilities, but I spend a lot of time here studying. Sometimes I take a break and see what crisis is happening on Netphoria. It brightens my day to know that some people care a lot about petty shit like their signature file. I'm not asking for much, but this one smidgeon of courtesy would be nice.

By the way, the computer I'm using doesn't have any external speakers, whitebread.

DeviousJ
10-14-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Graveflower
It's stupid to whine over a sig, but that goes for both sides. This board got along fine without such rules before. That's not a big signature. It doesn't clutter the board, as long as it's not posted in every reply, and it doesn't seem to be. It's not like that troll sig on the o board that had the lyrics to Siamese Dream.

Well that wasn't technically a sig...