View Full Version : last night was one of the wierdest nights of my life

SuckSuckStyle
07-09-2003, 02:41 PM
so my friend and I and her boyfriend had this brilliant idea to get high and go to an adult movie. So we call 411 for the listings of local adult theaters. We get one, way out in the nasty part of town and head over there. at first it seems okay, (for an adult theater/toy store) and go to the back of the lot to light up before we go in. While doing this, we watch the various things going on in the parkinglot. It comes to our attention that the same cars keep pulling out, driving away, coming back, parking, sitting for a few minutes, then going to another parking spot, then driving off again only to come back again in a few minutes. there were all sorts of men, sleezy guys, and old rich guys in nice cars. This one guy must have left and come back at least five times. this other guy parked next to us and jerked off then drove away. then he came back and parked on the other side of the lot. we dind't know what the hell was going on. I was really high and it was jus too much to take. so we go back to the front of the theater to check it out, by this time very skeptical about even going up to the door. then we realize that when they say 'theater' they don't mean peewee herman big screen, they mean little booths. we freak out and leave.

so my friend really has to pee, and there's an all night bowling alley down the street so we go there. I walk in, tripping like all hell, into the bowling alley. It's glow-bowling so it's all dark lights and glowing everything. it was sooooo cool. i was so high. so then the girls room was being cleaned so we had to go in the mens. that was weird. then i realized that everyone else in the bowling alley was really...i dont know...not ghetto but...sleezy? like young kids who want to be playas and older kids who were playas, and slutty white trash girls who want to be vatas. then we play in the arcade and that was just amazing. we played this weird motorcycle game that vibrated when you hit power boost, and i was a monkey.

then we got hungry and went to jack in the box. we ended up going around twice to get more food, then parked out front to eat, and the guy from the drive through window came out to talk to us. he asked us for papers and told us to come back on saturday and he'd blaze with us. he wanted to party with us but we said we had to go.

it was just really really wierd.

SuckSuckStyle
07-09-2003, 02:43 PM
ps. it came to our attention that the cars were waiting for hookers.

shaniqua
07-09-2003, 02:49 PM
what is a vata?

SuckSuckStyle
07-09-2003, 02:50 PM
vato: mexican playa/G

vata: female mexican playa/G

I am a vata. but only because I'm mexican and female. I have geeky glasses and like computers. so i'm not really a vata.

sickbadthing
07-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle
ps. it came to our attention that the cars were waiting for hookers.

Haha yeah. I hope it was educational.

shaniqua
07-09-2003, 02:52 PM
thnx for clearing that up.