8/9: Detroit, St. Andrew's Hall
8/10: Chicago, Cabaret Metro
8/11: Minneapolis, Pantages

i'll be taping the minneapolis show.

guz
07-09-2003, 01:05 PM
*and the Lolla dates

Aug. 15: Phoenix (Cricket Pavilion)
Aug. 16: Irvine, Calif. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
Aug. 17: Chula Vista, Calif. (Coors Amphitheatre)
Aug. 19: Mountain View, Calif. (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
Aug. 21: West Valley, Utah (USANA Amphitheatre)
Aug. 23: Auburn, Wash. (White River Amphitheatre)
Aug. 24: Saint Helens, Ore. (Columbia Meadows)

machinaddict
07-09-2003, 01:38 PM
thanks for the toronto date, fuckos

shaniqua
07-09-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by machinaddict
thanks for the toronto date, fuckos

psh, detroit isnt that far.

Age Of Empathy
07-09-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by shaunna

any mention of new APC is orgasmic. While there is no Toronto date, I'm feeling the Detroit.

SP33
07-10-2003, 03:24 AM
Nice... Aug 19th at Shoreline.

Too bad no club dates here.

machinaddict
07-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by shaunna

its too far for me to be able to drive back on the same night

Alias
07-10-2003, 02:00 PM
St Helens...ah yes. seeing the band play next to half of an exploded mountain. this will be a divine gathering.

so long as anyone attending can survive sitting through the '30 seconds to mars' set. ugh...

matt reeder
07-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Alias
St Helens...ah yes. seeing the band play next to half of an exploded mountain. this will be a divine gathering.

so long as anyone attending can survive sitting through the '30 seconds to mars' set. ugh...

Actually, St. Helens is maybe 30-40 miles from Mt. St. Helens, which is in Washington. I may have been there at one point, though I don't remember driving through it at all. I'm assuming the town was named hence because there is a decent view of Mt. St. Helens across the river.

On a side note, what the hell is Lollapalooza doing there? Why couldn't they have scheduled a date for St. helens or Portland Meadows in 95 or 96 so I could have gone to one of those? Goddamnit, it used to be that they always went to the Gorge, which was like 4 hours from where I used to live.

Enough rambling.

Alias
07-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by matt reeder

Actually, St. Helens is maybe 30-40 miles from Mt. St. Helens, which is in Washington. I may have been there at one point, though I don't remember driving through it at all. I'm assuming the town was named hence because there is a decent view of Mt. St. Helens across the river.

On a side note, what the hell is Lollapalooza doing there? Why couldn't they have scheduled a date for St. helens or Portland Meadows in 95 or 96 so I could have gone to one of those? Goddamnit, it used to be that they always went to the Gorge, which was like 4 hours from where I used to live.

Enough rambling.

well i honestly dont think that they hold concerts at the meadows anymore, which sucks ass since i never got to see a show there in the first place.

ZephZero33
07-12-2003, 08:02 PM
I'm probably going to the detroit show. When do these go on sale btw?

Axis of Action
07-12-2003, 11:37 PM
Hm. May have to check that 9:30 club date. distance, if you're reading this... nah I'll hit you up on the hub.