View Full Version : Miss me?

Meladori_Star
10-14-2002, 01:36 AM
Of course you didn't. No matter, you've already been sucked into my thread now and thus I've captured precious seconds of your life that you'll never get back! Muhahahaha!

Otto told me all hell was breaking loose over here, so I thought that I'd peek in on all the fun since it's been awhile.

A quick update:
*I recently turned 21 and am currently working on becomming alcoholic. :cheers:
*I'm working full time...same job, more $$...going to college too and it's kicking my ass. Don't act suprised. You all knew I was stupid.

But enough about me!

So, who's still around? Who's changed their screen names? Who's fucking who? I want details, people.

-Amy

bonsor
10-14-2002, 01:37 AM
OMG!

HEY!

sickbadthing
10-14-2002, 01:39 AM
MY NAME IS OTTO. I LIKE TO GET BLOTTO.

Squashing Pineapples
10-14-2002, 01:49 AM
Hello, I don't think we've met. Let me buy you a drink :cheers:

:loaded:

Meladori_Star
10-14-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by ******
OMG!

HEY!

:eek:What's this? 5 stars and a "Recognize"? You mean you dont run this place yet? :p

So....how YOU doin'?

P.S. If anyone is bored and wants to IM me I should be on AIM for a little while! I'd love to chat with you all "old skool"! AIM= kemeshiwar

bonsor
10-14-2002, 01:53 AM
I'd message ya, gerl, but my train to slumberland leaves in like 2 minutes!

Meladori_Star
10-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Squashing Pineapples
Hello, I don't think we've met. Let me buy you a drink :cheers:

:loaded:

I'll have a mai tai, thank you.

You know once The Smashing Pumpkins was an answer to a question...or...a question to an answer, rather...on Jeopardy and the clue was "Squashing Squash". Your screen name made me think of that.....ummm.....yeah, that's it.

bonsor
10-14-2002, 01:55 AM
1 minute!

go here!

www.******.net !

Junebug
10-14-2002, 01:59 AM
holy crap.

I'm sure you don't remember me, but wow, it's kind of crazy to see your name here again. Welcome back :)

Meladori_Star
10-14-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by ******
1 minute!

go here!

www.******.net !

So sad. Another day.
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. You put my work to shame you clever little bitch.

...and I mean that in the nicest way possible, of course :D

Meladori_Star
10-14-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Junebug
holy crap.

I'm sure you don't remember me, but wow, it's kind of crazy to see your name here again. Welcome back :)

Thanks! Your SN is familiar, but I've retained no specific knowlege of you. I tried to peek at your profile with hopes that it would jog my memory, but it wasn't the most informative experience. LOL

Godfuckingdamnit. I was supposed to "hit the hay early" tonight. See what happens when I come back here? Either way, I havea ransom note to post, chinchillas to feed and sleep to catch up on.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellatio! Hurrah!
10-14-2002, 02:16 AM
HI BITCH

Squashing Pineapples
10-14-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Meladori_Star
You know once The Smashing Pumpkins was an answer to a question...or...a question to an answer, rather...on Jeopardy and the clue was "Squashing Squash". Your screen name made me think of that.....ummm.....yeah, that's it.

Hehe, interesting stuff :)
It's nice to see that you didn't go like "your username sucks" like the rest of netphoria http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon10.gif

Samsa
10-14-2002, 02:37 AM
i missed you vaaary much and i kept meaning gto make a post about how much i missed you i think i dreamt you came back :-/ are u still dating that guy? aaand. should u be drinking with ur liver problems?? :noway:

THRILLHO
10-14-2002, 03:55 AM
sup amy! i'm back in vancity, at school. life's swell... it'd be nice to chill some more.

hmm... i am currently planning on seeing beck/flaming lips in seattle at the end of november. i just don't have anyone to go with (none of my friends are big enough fans for the commute) and hence, no ride. yet. it's in the planning stages, but tickets go on sale soon so i'll let you know. i could make it a full weekend trip.

MisterSquishyHalo
10-14-2002, 04:06 PM
(Edit: This was Amy, she forgot to logout of my SN :) -otto)

Samsa: My liver has since healed very nicely. Only took about 5 painfully sober years too! Thanks for your concern though.

Mark: Yeah, I'd totally love to hang out with ya. Currently the only thing in your neck of the woods that I have planned is a drinking binge weekend like the 2nd weekend of February. We'll probably stay on Granville. If you bring your ass on down here, let me know.

The Gaddrow
10-14-2002, 06:39 PM
Hi Amy!!!!

BlueStar
10-14-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Junebug
holy crap.