View Full Version : melissa's solo album to be released next year

severin
07-07-2003, 05:12 PM
she was supposed to play a festival in germany in a few days, but had to cancel. this was the email she sent to the promoter (as posted on the promoters website):

Dear Michael, it is with great regret that I have to inform you that I have been forced to cancel my July trip to Europe, which obviously means I can't come and play at the VISIONS Westend in Dortmund. Christof (Ellinghaus, Inhaber des deutschen 'Virgin'-Departments 'Labels', d. Red.) had faxed me the line-up and I was really excited to be on the same bill with bands like ...Trail Of Dead and The Weakerthans. This trip was meant for me to promote my first album but the record is still not finished and my record company does not let me promote something that is not finished. They have a point. Now everything has been pushed back and the album won't come out until next year which means all other activities are also pushed back to next year. I'm really sorry, Michael. I promise that I will make up for it. I will try and come out and play at some Visions Parties later in the year, okay? Thanks a lot for understanding.
Best regards,
Melissa Auf Der Maur

Boycott Graceland
07-07-2003, 05:19 PM
huh.

babyletswhine
07-07-2003, 05:24 PM
if all bands/artists would be so clear about why they cancel dates the world would be a better place.

thebaconpress
07-07-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by babyletswhine
if all bands/artists would be so clear about why they cancel dates the world would be a better place.

We all know the real reason she canceled is because B0lly got Melissa preggers.

;)

pumpkinxyu
07-07-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by thebaconpress

We all know the real reason she canceled is because B0lly got Melissa preggers.

;)

a likely story. my sources tell me that james is actually the father and he's been forced to join up with a perfect circle so that he can afford the cost of child support. "be strong now" royalty checks are barely enough to pay for rockin' haircuts and a stylish new york pad.

TiaraGurl
07-07-2003, 05:44 PM
There is more info about this on firecrasher site. (the album not the alleged pregnancy)