View Full Version : how fucked up was you last night?

slugdownkoolaid
07-02-2003, 12:56 PM
popped one zanny, ooted another.
4 lines.
a 40 and a half later and i vomited.

my boy Derrick was supposed to come over but he past out, matt and jason done did it. Tonight we supposed to do that motel room thing again, except less meat more crevise if you know what that means. we looking at like 8 to 3 ratio of that seafood cove funk. hehe... having good times like JJ Walker, but first i gotta go to my future college, vacuum and run to the bank and deposit some loot.

silent1
07-02-2003, 12:58 PM
not very. just smoked a couple bowls. don't forget about the bible and the pentagram this time.

slugdownkoolaid
07-02-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by silent1
not very. just smoked a couple bowls. don't forget about the bible and the pentagram this time.

no there's females so even if i do my normal routine and get none, then uhmm yeah i gets none but i can't mess that up for my folks with some blood.hehe i gotta admit that would be pretty muthafuckin' funny though.

silent1
07-02-2003, 01:01 PM
well at least rearrange all the furniture before you leave.

slugdownkoolaid
07-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by silent1
well at least rearrange all the furniture before you leave.

haha.. compared to what we would do regularly.. that's soft! that's soft to like letting nature take it's course. unless i decide to rearrange it in the back of a ryder truck on it's way to Stacy's new apartment as a welcoming gift.

KrazeeStacee
07-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by slugdownkoolaid

4 lines.

oh yeah and by the way, I want nothing to do with you until you quit this, thanks for reminding me.

slugdownkoolaid
07-02-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

oh yeah and by the way, I want nothing to do with you until you quit this, thanks for reminding me.

no problem. only my second time, i said fuck it i'm getting ooted tonite but it ain't in habit. candy faced chumps get served too often for my blood.

Toast
07-02-2003, 02:12 PM
I drank a bottle of blackberry merlot. It didn't get me very drunk as I was feeling fine a few hours later.

Spaceboy917
07-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Drank 3 quarters of a mickey of vodka in half an hour or so...

I fucking hate Smirnoff.