View Full Version : James Iha to join APC? WTF?

Corganist
06-30-2003, 11:39 PM
http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2003/20030701_jamesiha.html

Anyone know anything about this?

Thoughtless
06-30-2003, 11:43 PM
WTF indeed

Salena Child
06-30-2003, 11:46 PM
They need to swap James and Paz back if this is the case.

shaniqua
06-30-2003, 11:47 PM
literally, 4 people sent me instant messages all at once to send me the link.

my reaction?

"great, now i'm gonna have to feign interest in apc"

Ugly
07-01-2003, 12:05 AM
Yeah right.

Isn't APC already full off basists and guitarists anyway? James wouldn't fit in there, though. He's not scary gothic enough.

Ugly
07-01-2003, 12:10 AM
Count Chocual: hey did you hear this?
Count Chocual: I think its bullshit.
x pay no mind x: James?
Count Chocual: http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2003/20030701_jamesiha.html
Count Chocual: yeah.
x pay no mind x: heh I *just* clicked
x pay no mind x: just as you were saying that. creepy
x pay no mind x: i think its bullshit too. funny bullshit
Count Chocual: cuz I'm psychic, how many times do I have to tell you.
x pay no mind x: hahaha can you see james playing guitar for maynard? i certainly cant
Count Chocual: James like runs away crying when Manyard lets out a "grudge" style scream.
x pay no mind x: heh

andysong
07-01-2003, 12:11 AM
wow, just wow, thats weird shit.

El Savior
07-01-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
Yeah right.

Isn't APC already full off basists and guitarists anyway? James wouldn't fit in there, though. He's not scary gothic enough.

they supposedly had danny lonher to fill troy's spot after he left to play with QOTSA... but maybe not.

Fattening Ass
07-01-2003, 02:30 AM
odd, but cool if true.

zoodboog
07-01-2003, 03:27 AM
ohsna

In-Valid
07-01-2003, 08:06 AM
I want to believe the story, it would be so cool if this were true.

Maybe James has a fixation for Bald headed guitarists named Billy.
Forget Twiggy, Billy H should next hire D'arcy as their bassist.

and in a final stroke of genius & a nice fu from James & D'arcy apc would then offer Zwan a slot in apc's tour as the opening act :p

Netphorian Gadabout
07-01-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by In-Valid
and in a final stroke of genius & a nice fu from James & D'arcy apc would then offer Zwan a slot in apc's tour as the opening act :p

I can see it now. "Corgan mad! Corgan smash!" Maybe APC could throw them off the tour after a few dates like Billy got Pavement thrown off Lollapalooza.

Oil Painted Eyes
07-01-2003, 08:34 AM
I hope it's true.

good for him.

He's way too talented to not be showing it off. Go Iha!

Gary
07-01-2003, 08:40 AM
So if this is true the line up for APC is now:

Maynard James Keenan [Vocals]
Billy Howerdel [Guitar]
James Iha [Guitar]
Danny Lohner [Guitar]
Jeordie White (a.k.a Twiggy Ramirez) [Bass]
And some guy on Drums

Its hard to believe this is true, but if it is, I like the sound of that line-up.

NegativeSleep
07-01-2003, 08:56 AM
Is Josh Freese not playing drums anymore?

That's too bad if he's not, as he's one mad drummer.

oh, and go Iha!

twilightfadez
07-01-2003, 09:13 AM
doesn't this remind you of those 90210 episodes....whoring around band members like there's no tomorrow

Eulogy
07-01-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Gary
So if this is true the line up for APC is now:

Maynard James Keenan [Vocals]
Billy Howerdel [Guitar]
James Iha [Guitar]
Danny Lohner [Guitar]
Jeordie White (a.k.a Twiggy Ramirez) [Bass]
And some guy on Drums

Its hard to believe this is true, but if it is, I like the sound of that line-up.

Put Josh Freese in there and. Wow.

And unlike Zwan, I think they would really use 3 guitars. If this is true, which I don't think it is, it will kick ass. Lots and lots of ass.

Oh but wait. It also says they've already finished their album. That's no good. I would want to have James do some stuff on the album. But that whole article is probably bullshit anyway. So nevermind. I'm not going to get my hopes up.

memories_unwind
07-01-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Corganist
http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2003/20030701_jamesiha.html

Anyone know anything about this?

A german website also posted this rumour and they do not write unconfirmed bullshit...

http://www.visions.de/news/3216/

DeviousJ
07-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Sorry guys, but it's actually 'APC to join James Iha for LICD2'

smashingjj
07-01-2003, 10:21 AM
wow, cool!

Age Of Empathy
07-01-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Eulogy
Oh but wait. It also says they've already finished their album. That's no good. I would want to have James do some stuff on the album. But that whole article is probably bullshit anyway. So nevermind. I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Any mention of new APC always makes me drool. I cannot wait for the new album. I wonder what they'll sound like if James is actually in the band.

Starchildren
07-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

zing!

neopryn
07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Maynard and Billy are the only ones that do anything anyway.

And Twiggy really has to keep the name Twiggy. Jeordie just doesn't do it for me.

Injektilo
07-01-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
doesn't this remind you of those 90210 episodes....whoring around band members like there's no tomorrow

I was thinking that, this is all pretty incestous in way...

MstrGhost
07-01-2003, 01:02 PM
I hope he doesn't hang around with the bassist again

crescentfresh
07-01-2003, 01:34 PM
I just hope he doesn't do any vocals

D.
07-01-2003, 04:30 PM
what the hell is up with marilyn manson, smashing pumpkins, tool, a perfect circle, and zwan? DECIDE ALREADY. PICK A BASSIST AND GO WITH IT.

all we need is hole and NIN to get involved and it'll be the early nineties again.

peabody
07-01-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by David
a perfect circle, and zwan?

all we need is hole and NIN to get involved and it'll be the early nineties again.

hrm?

D.
07-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by peabody

hrm?
well, it'll be like it was in the early 90's, with hole nin mm and the pumpkins, only this time with tool zwan apc and mm...or something. i dunno. i had a point somewhere.

neopryn
07-01-2003, 09:27 PM
Actually the Nails are involved, via Danny Lohner.

bonsor
07-02-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by David
all we need is hole and NIN to get involved and it'll be the early nineties again. uh....

Melissa was in hole, and Danny Lohner played with nin.

I GUESS ITS THE EARLY NINETIES AGAN HUH DUDE?

TheJoker
07-02-2003, 01:41 AM
zwan opening for APC. HAH!!! :eek:

Injektilo
07-02-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Graveflower

well

the pumpkins had the same bassist the entire time they were a recording act

?

unless you mean Darcy was *******d in every recording, and Melissa wasn't in any... but thats never really been proven has it?

Spaceboy88
07-02-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Injektilo

?

unless you mean Darcy was *******d in every recording, and Melissa wasn't in any... but thats never really been proven has it?

Melissa played bass on "Untitled," didn't she?

zoodboog
07-02-2003, 08:22 AM
i thought Untitled was just James + Billy + Jimmy

frenchy
07-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Spaceboy88

Billy played the bass on Untilted... you can even see it on the video.

guz
07-02-2003, 12:40 PM
James is lookin' to get the last laugh, it seems.

List On Fork
07-02-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by El Savior

they supposedly had danny lonher to fill troy's spot after he left to play with QOTSA... but maybe not.

maybe this means NIN is active again...

Tudd
07-02-2003, 02:13 PM

She played on Rock On

PunkMC
07-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Blabbermouth.net is reporting this as well...

Former SMASHING PUMPKINS Guitarist To Join A PERFECT CIRCLE? - July 1, 2003

Former SMASHING PUMPKINS guitarist James Iha has reportedly been approached to replace Danny Lohner (NINE INCH NAILS) in the current A PERFECT CIRCLE lineup.

According to Australia's Undercover News, Iha who has remained relatively low-key since the breakup of SMASHING PUMPKINS became "suddenly available" just as A PERFECT CIRCLE were about to audition guitarists.

Auditions that were to take place this week for A PERFECT CIRCLE have now apparently been cancelled.

A PERFECT CIRCLE were formed by Billy Howerdel, the former guitar tech for SMASHING PUMPKINS. Lohner was brought into the group's fold earlier this year as a replacement for Troy Van Leeuwen, who has since become a full-time member of QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE.

A PERFECT CIRCLE's as-yet-untitled sophomore album is due on September 16 through Virgin Records.

The Gaddrow
07-02-2003, 04:39 PM
Wait, who was it here who ran into Iha sometime in 2000 at a record store when he was buying Mer de Noms?

bonsor
07-02-2003, 05:41 PM
this whole situation reminds me of the whole yardbirds, led zeppelin, cream, jeff beck thing.

one big circle jerk.

twilightfadez
07-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by ******
this whole situation reminds me of the whole yardbirds, led zeppelin, cream, jeff beck thing.

one big circle jerk.

902104U?

Mason R Butler
07-02-2003, 09:52 PM

one big circle jerk.
You're one big circle jerk, John ******!

Ugly
07-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Mmmmmmm. Crow.

Of course, this is all based on undercover.com's report still. Haven't seen anything offically offical yet.

But yeah. Crow. Yummy.

http://www.muchmusic.com/news/?thedate=7/2/2003#3

<B>Iha Joins A Perfect Circle</B>
Just when it looked like Billy Corgan and Melissa Auf Der Maur were the only Smashing Pumpkins to rise from the ashes of the 2000 break-up, James Iha has emerged. The former Pumpkins guitar player has joined A Perfect Circle according to undercover.com. The band was about to hold auditions for the slot when Iha became "suddenly available". Coincidentally, Billy Corgan nabbed A Perfect Circle bass player Paz Lechantin in 2002 for his post-Pumpkins project, Zwan.

Zwan recently canceled the remaining dates on its current European tour. A statement issued by the band's label, Reprise, said the decision was "due to family matters."

Ugly
07-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Personally, I want to see APC and Zwan play at the same show, then James comes out with Jimmy and Billy and they play Smashing Pumpkins covers all night.

oui henri
07-03-2003, 01:30 PM
Yeah, when i saw it Much news i couldn't believe it.

Ugly
07-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole

:think:

http://www.smashing-pumpkins.8m.net/archivos/jimmy_boton.jpg

get on AIM, willya?

zerozwan
07-03-2003, 03:31 PM
yeah.. i guess this undercover news thingy is a pretty reputable source for information seeing as though it's being talked about as if it's fact.

i figured it was a rumour that got blown up out of nothing... but now i'm a little weirded out.

Mr MacPhisto
07-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Personally, I want to see APC and Zwan play at the same show, then James comes out with Jimmy and Billy and they play Smashing Pumpkins covers all night.

it wouldn't be a cover, since bc wrote it.

Gary
07-03-2003, 03:44 PM

If that happened, I'd bet Paz would play bass.

Sean Casey
07-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Injektilo

?

:|

No, I mean the entire time from when they started up until the completion of Machina, D'arcy Wretzky was the bands bassist, regardless of whether she played on the albums or not.

Eulogy
07-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey

:|

No, I mean the entire time from when they started up until the completion of Machina, D'arcy Wretzky was the bands bassist, regardless of whether she played on the albums or not.

I've never understood why she wouldn't have. From the live stuff I've heard, she's quite capable of playing pretty much any Pumpkins song on bass.

And all the talk about Siamese Dream...and the bass on that album is more boring than on any other.

I dunno. I just want to think D'arcy was cool.

Glare Seethe
07-03-2003, 06:23 PM
I've never understood why she wouldn't have. From the live stuff I've heard, she's quite capable of playing pretty much any Pumpkins song on bass.

And all the talk about Siamese Dream...and the bass on that album is more boring than on any other.

Yeah, I agree, the bass on Siamese Dream sucks. As it does on any other Pumpkins album except Gish. I'm not sure if the lack of interesting bass lines is Billy's fault or D'arcy's fault... I guess maybe both: if D'arcy was a good enough bass player to write her own bass lines Billy, who isn't a bass player, wouldn't have had to do it himself.

And while we're on the topic of D'arcy's capabilities, I personally don't understand why people often claim Melissa was a major improvement... hardly. I don't notice any difference between her playing and D'arcy's at all - what she was playing was just as trite and boring as what D'arcy was playing.

Perhaps that means that Billy's to blame for the shitty bass lines?

bonsor
07-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Glare Seethe

Yeah, I agree, the bass on Siamese Dream sucks. As it does on any other Pumpkins album except Gish. I'm not sure if the lack of interesting bass lines is Billy's fault or D'arcy's fault... I guess maybe both: if D'arcy was a good enough bass player to write her own bass lines Billy, who isn't a bass player, wouldn't have had to do it himself.

And while we're on the topic of D'arcy's capabilities, I personally don't understand why people often claim Melissa was a major improvement... hardly. I don't notice any difference between her playing and D'arcy's at all - what she was playing was just as trite and boring as what D'arcy was playing.

Perhaps that means that Billy's to blame for the shitty bass lines? the pumpkins were driven perussively and guitar-wise. There was no room for more complex basslines. Any that more complex that wha was on the records just would have sounded ridiculous.

The bass complements the sound of everything else perfectly.

However. D'Arcy, to me, was a god damn waste of space onstage. She just stood there, staring at the monitor and the chalk marks on her fretboard. Apart from the occasional, prepared onstage banter, she did nothing for live performances.

Melissa on the other hand actually moved around onstage. She had presence, and while she didn't have a microphone, she spoke to the crowd without saying a word. That is why Melissa is a better bassist. She didn't necessarily play her instrument better, but she was a much better performer.

Glare Seethe
07-03-2003, 06:41 PM
the pumpkins were driven perussively and guitar-wise. There was no room for more complex basslines. Any that more complex that wha was on the records just would have sounded ridiculous.

You're basically right, yeah, but I do think there was room for a little more than just following the guitars most of the time. I'm not asking for Les Claypool-type stuff, obviously, but many other guitar-driven bands had much more interesting bass lines than the Pumpkins. At times it just seems like the bass is nearly non-existant... oh well.

She didn't necessarily play her instrument better, but she was a much better performer.

Ah, fair enough. If you look at it that way then I agree, too.

Ugly
07-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Mr MacPhisto

it wouldn't be a cover, since bc wrote it.

Yes it would.

oclaftap
07-03-2003, 07:37 PM
who cares if she sucks at bass, d'arcy rules!!!!!

oui henri
07-03-2003, 08:28 PM
yeah, really.

the former members of SP are like fucking cockroaches.
you can't get rid of them.

Reyngel
07-03-2003, 08:42 PM
If this is true, man... just so stupid. It's like one big mess of conditioning. Paz is in an alternative band that has a bald, white frontman, then she leaves to join another alternative band that has a bald, white frontman. Billy was in a band with a female bassist, then he hired another female bassist, then he made a new band, and hired yet another female bassist. James is in an alternative band that has a bald, white frontman, then he leaves to join another alternative band that has a bald, white frontman.

:confused:

zoodboog
07-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Glare Seethe

Yeah, I agree, the bass on Siamese Dream sucks. As it does on any other Pumpkins album except Gish. i like the bass in BwBW. i can't remember if it was good or not in the other mellon collie songs.

Cassius
07-04-2003, 07:53 AM
the pumpkins were driven perussively and guitar-wise. There was no room for more complex basslines. Any that more complex that wha was on the records just would have sounded ridiculous.

The bass complements the sound of everything else perfectly.

However. D'Arcy, to me, was a god damn waste of space onstage. She just stood there, staring at the monitor and the chalk marks on her fretboard. Apart from the occasional, prepared onstage banter, she did nothing for live performances.

Melissa on the other hand actually moved around onstage. She had presence, and while she didn't have a microphone, she spoke to the crowd without saying a word. That is why Melissa is a better bassist. She didn't necessarily play her instrument better, but she was a much better performer.

D'arcy had started to look scary anyway :erm

Melissa is one of the sexiest women alive :D

zerozwan
07-04-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Cassius
Melissa is one of the sexiest women alive :D
OH MY GOD GROSS.

d'arcy killed melissa. too bad i had obstruced view tickets for the massey hall show... i couldn't really see her. :(

paranoid
07-04-2003, 06:06 PM

Well that's just as far as eye candy is concerned. Listen to a bootleg of both Darcy and Melissa and you'll realise that all that jumping around really made her bass playing sound silly. Honestly, she wasn't that great a player/replacement.

I hate this argument, D'arcy was excellent. Musically the bass parts did the songs justice, they were just right for the songs. And for the less driven guitar parts, she did a fantastic job filling in the holes. Listen to Cupid De Locke, Galaposgos, TTEOR, Tear, and so on. Just because the lines are not technically complex doesn't make them horrible worthless parts. This has been argued many time over and if anything this is the most ignorant argument in pumpkins history. Darcy obviously doesn't pay attention to what she plays, she pays attention to how the song goes as any good musician should. Unfortunately she really was only allowed to shine on MCIS and some of Adore.

bonsor
07-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by paranoid
Listen to Cupid De Locke, Galaposgos, TTEOR, Tear, and so on. Just because the lines are not technically complex doesn't make them horrible worthless parts.i'm not even going to acknowledge your reply because of this.

Cassius
07-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by zerozwan

OH MY GOD GROSS.

d'arcy killed melissa. too bad i had obstruced view tickets for the massey hall show... i couldn't really see her. :(

Ok ok! Maybe she isnt the sexiest woman alive.

But iv never seen D'arcy look this alluring! http://melissaaufdermaur.org/gallery/details.php?image_id=1072

D'arcy was really cute, but she either seemed to be concentrating on bass or scowling......

paranoid
07-04-2003, 06:35 PM
i'm not even going to acknowledge your reply because of this.

Now why is that? explain yourself. I did.

spacey raygun
07-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

well, i wouldnt be surprised. chris vrenna (ex-NIN) helped james on LICD.

blue_june_destroyer
07-08-2003, 03:36 AM
i can see james complimenting the present lineup pretty well...

JHeibel
07-09-2003, 11:27 AM
I guess we'll find out soon enough if this is all true... APC's touring in July and August.

www.billboard.com

July 26: Denver (Ogden Theater)
July 28: Dallas (Grenada Theater)
July 30: Atlanta (Roxy)
Aug. 1: Norfolk, Va. (NorVa)
Aug. 2: Washington, D.C. (9:30 Club)
Aug. 3: Boston (Berklee Academy of Music)
Aug. 5: New York (Irving Plaza)
Aug. 6: Philadelphia (TLA)
Aug. 8: Cleveland (Odeon)
Aug. 9: Detroit (St. Andrews Hall)
Aug. 10: Chicago (Metro)
Aug. 11: Minneapolis (Pantages)
Aug. 15: Phoenix (Cricket Pavilion)
Aug. 16: Irvine, Calif. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
Aug. 17: Chula Vista, Calif. (Coors Amphitheatre)
Aug. 19: Mountain View, Calif. (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
Aug. 21: West Valley, Utah (USANA Amphitheatre)
Aug. 23: Auburn, Wash. (White River Amphitheatre)
Aug. 24: Saint Helens, Ore. (Columbia Meadows)

Mr. X
07-10-2003, 09:55 PM
on mtv.com they say that he has joined. the article is here (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1473737/07102003/perfect_circle.jhtml)

The Pantsmaster
07-10-2003, 10:38 PM
I heard a DJ on WFNX in Boston say he was in...but i'm still quite skeptical.

Eulogy
07-10-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm gonna see James at the Metro.

Neat.

Dead
07-11-2003, 12:26 AM
Its a hoax.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=18339

"Out are guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen and bassist Paz Lenchantin (who joined Billy Corgan's new band, Zwan). And joining Keenan, guitarist Billy Howerdel and drummer Josh Freese is Jeordie White, who formerly recorded as "Twiggy Ramirez" for Marilyn Manson."

Gary
07-11-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Its a hoax.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=18339

"Out are guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen and bassist Paz Lenchantin (who joined Billy Corgan's new band, Zwan). And joining Keenan, guitarist Billy Howerdel and drummer Josh Freese is Jeordie White, who formerly recorded as "Twiggy Ramirez" for Marilyn Manson."

Problem is, that says nothing about Danny Lohner replacing Troy Van Leeuwen, and also nothing about Danny Lohner leaving and who his replacement is.

To be honest, I think no-one will know if James is in APC until they go out on tour.

bonsor
07-11-2003, 03:13 AM
so does this mean netphoria is going to have a Smashing Pumpkins/Zwan/APC board now?

Dead
07-11-2003, 03:26 AM
I had a hard time believing the story but I don't really know anything at all about APC and have no clue who Danny Lohner and Troy Van Leeuwen are.. guess we'll just wait and find out.

Scream
07-11-2003, 10:38 AM
Hey Eulogy,

Do you already have tickets for the metro? Are they on sale yet?

Netphorian Gadabout
07-11-2003, 12:11 PM
While I wouldn't consider it official, aperfectcircle.org says: "YES, James Iha is officially in the band." So, take that for what it's worth.

sosnumculfer
07-11-2003, 01:21 PM
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/s/Smashing_Pumpkins/sq-smashing-pumpkin-iha-vir.jpg
'A Perfect Circle's James Iha'

:eek: YES!:eek:

(the pic is from when he was in sp though)

bonsor
07-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Dead
I had a hard time believing the story but I don't really know anything at all about APC and have no clue who Danny Lohner and Troy Van Leeuwen are.. guess we'll just wait and find out. Troy was the second guitarist for the first album. Danny Lohner (guitarist from nine inch nails) replaced Troy when he left. Twiggy Ramirez (marilyn manson) replaced Paz when she joined zwan. It has not been officiated yet whether Lohner was just in the band when they were recording, thus it has not been officated whether James is actually replacing him.

I wish there would be some god damn press release to clear all this up.

Eulogy
07-11-2003, 02:36 PM
I was hoping James was just joining and that Lohner was staying.

And no, I don't have tickets to any show.

Eulogy
07-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Pumpkins23836
While I wouldn't consider it official, aperfectcircle.org says: "YES, James Iha is officially in the band." So, take that for what it's worth.

I'd say that's pretty damn official.

Netphorian Gadabout
07-11-2003, 03:12 PM

I'd say that's pretty damn official.

I was under the impression it was a fan run site, tho. Although, they did have tour dates before anyone else. So, yeah.

Junebug
07-11-2003, 03:21 PM
^ I think aperfectcircle.com, not .org, is the official site, and I couldn't find any information there. I'm not believing anything until it's totally official but I really miss James. I want to see him play again.

shaniqua
07-12-2003, 02:11 PM
it's official.

zzzzz.

El Savior
07-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by shaunna

zzzzz.

yea. how dare he join a band with a talented vocalist!

eraserhead
07-12-2003, 07:07 PM
i can sooo see james harmonizing with maynard.

lol!

eraserhead
07-12-2003, 07:22 PM
i can sooo see james harmonizing with maynard.

lol!

bonsor
07-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by El Savior

yea. how dare he join a band with a talented vocalist! how dare you shut up. jesus christ.

McCollum
07-13-2003, 05:43 AM
while talking about the bands and their incestuous ways. don't forget the madness that is the tapeworm project. whether it will get out who knows but it has been worked on.

oh and i'll be really happy to see james in APC. perfect replacement for Troy. I Hope Lohner is still there too.

Eulogy
07-13-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by shaunna
it's official.

zzzzz.

Maybe James will inspire Billy to write a nice little alt. country (or whatever the hell Let it Come Down is) album.

Wouldn't that be awesome?!